The peaceful Muslim majority is irrelevant.

So true. Evil people in the past, like Hitler, relied on the majority being silent. People are often threatened into silence. Speaking out against powerful people is dangerous and they know that. If they were to speak out in large numbers and organizations, like CAIR, were to lead the way, it would likely change the perception people have of Muslims. When we get mostly silence or are called Islamophobic, they come off as defensive and appear more sympathetic to the terrorists than the victims.

All I see is CAIR and other outspoken Muslims worried more about themselves and they tend to accuse others of being unfair rather than taking steps to separate themselves from the radicals. We are told not to judge them, yet they act more hostile towards us than the terrorists.

We see Obama and others doing the same. They make excuses for ISIS and other terrorists and blame the victims rather than firmly denounce the radicals. When Charlie Hebdo was attacked, they acted like they had it coming for insulting Islam. Whose side would you guess they are on based on that?

Muslims get offended when we get outraged about radical Muslims. Maybe if they joined us in the outrage instead of being silent or defensive, there would be more trust. It makes no sense that they continue to blame the victims or foreign policy for the evil instead of blaming those who have no conscience or concern for humanity. They say chickens have come home to roost, though we haven't seen these kind of attacks from other countries. And they always quote the Koran when killing, so it is a big part of why they do what they do.

You don't drive millions of Muslims to be cold blooded killers. They have to be raised that way. The percentage of Muslims who are radical roughly equal the population of this country. That is a lot of evil. I would think the peaceful majority that we always hear about would let themselves be known instead of criticizing us.

It's not happening that way, so they may as well support the terrorists since they have done nothing to stop them.

Audience-clapping.gif

"So true. Evil people in the past, like Hitler, relied on the majority being silent."

Indeed, so true. The same "evil" that put Japanese-American families in internment camps while people looked the other way.

But when it suits people, all Muslims are responsible. Then when it doesn't suit them, they're not responsible, but they're just silent, in which case they're responsible anyway.

The last Paris attack so many people complained, and did so for months, about how the Muslims were silent. Until you actually go and look on the internet and see how many Muslims AREN'T SILENT and voiced their opposition. But the right decided to ignore these people, so the could tell them how silent they were being.

Just because you have your fingers in your ears, doesn't mean others are being silent.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

"
Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre"

November 14, 2015

"Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called the attacks a "crime against humanity" and Qatari Foreign Minister Khaled al-Attiyah, who said they were "heinous"."

"Indonesian President Joko Widodo, leader of the world's most populous Muslim nation, said that "Indonesia condemns the violence that took place in Paris.""

"Kuwaiti leader Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Sabah called the attacks "criminal acts of terrorism which run counter to all teachings of holy faith and humanitarian values" while the Saudi foreign ministry called for global cooperation to "root out this dangerous and destructive plague"."

I'm sorry, Muslims are staying silent? Fuck off are they.

"So true. Evil people in the past, like Hitler, relied on the majority being silent."

Indeed, so true. The same "evil" that put Japanese-American families in internment camps while people looked the other way.
So adopt a few...

Got a spare bedroom???

• Banned

But when it suits people, all Muslims are responsible. Then when it doesn't suit them, they're not responsible, but they're just silent, in which case they're responsible anyway.

The last Paris attack so many people complained, and did so for months, about how the Muslims were silent. Until you actually go and look on the internet and see how many Muslims AREN'T SILENT and voiced their opposition. But the right decided to ignore these people, so the could tell them how silent they were being.

Just because you have your fingers in your ears, doesn't mean others are being silent.

"

November 14, 2015

"Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called the attacks a "crime against humanity" and Qatari Foreign Minister Khaled al-Attiyah, who said they were "heinous"."

"Indonesian President Joko Widodo, leader of the world's most populous Muslim nation, said that "Indonesia condemns the violence that took place in Paris.""

"Kuwaiti leader Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Sabah called the attacks "criminal acts of terrorism which run counter to all teachings of holy faith and humanitarian values" while the Saudi foreign ministry called for global cooperation to "root out this dangerous and destructive plague"."

Of course they are not silent. It's called damage control. A large percentage of the so called peaceful muslims support terrorism. And have you ever heard the Iranian President condemning the Muslim Brotherhood? You know. The group he sends millions of dollars to?

So adopt a few...

Got a spare bedroom???

If the chance arose, and I was suitable, I would. The disadvantage is I live well away from urban or employment areas and there is no mass transit. But there are other ways of helping. If they came to my area, and I've not heard of any - I would see what I could do to help.

"

November 14, 2015

Of course they are not silent. It's called damage control. A large percentage of the so called peaceful muslims support terrorism. And have you ever heard the Iranian President condemning the Muslim Brotherhood? You know. The group he sends millions of dollars to?

Oh God.

If Muslims are silent, they're damned for being silent.

If they're not silent, it's damage control.

Couldn't be anything else could it? It always has to fit in with your view of what you want to see.

60 Million died in that War..................and the policy then was we can't take the chance of some of them attacking from within..........................Even though most were loyal Americans..........................We were in the fight of our lives back then......................at least they weren't one of the 60 million who died..........

Spare me the self righteous posts of how America sucks again..................

If a small percentage of the Syrians are ISIS, and conduct attacks like in Paris then it isn't worth it..............We should set up a safe zone there..........get Europe on board WITH TROOPS and end this mess.

So adopt a few...

Got a spare bedroom???

If the chance arose, and I was suitable, I would. The disadvantage is I live well away from urban or employment areas and there is no mass transit. But there are other ways of helping. If they came to my area, and I've not heard of any - I would see what I could do to help.
So in other words, you want to send them to US...

How cavalier of you...

60 Million died in that War..................and the policy then was we can't take the chance of some of them attacking from within..........................Even though most were loyal Americans..........................We were in the fight of our lives back then......................at least they weren't one of the 60 million who died..........

If a small percentage of the Syrians are ISIS, and conduct attacks like in Paris then it isn't worth it..............We should set up a safe zone there..........get Europe on board WITH TROOPS and end this mess.

Oh geez, get a grip.

The Japanese Internment was wrong - way wrong - they were horribly treated and apologies and reparations came far far too late. That's not an "America sucks again" post - that's a statement of historical reality and if you can't own up to mistakes there is little hope for the future.

The killers live in communities of Muslim planning attacks, gathering hardware. "They" know. Nobody says anything until 100's are dead. Then a very few "oh that is just terrible".

you folks is crazy.

So adopt a few...

Got a spare bedroom???

So in other words, you want to send them to US...

How cavalier of you...

Send refugees? Yes. I've always supported the resettlement of refugees - Burma, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Somali, Bosnian etc etc.

"

November 14, 2015

Oh God.

If Muslims are silent, they're damned for being silent.

If they're not silent, it's damage control.

Couldn't be anything else could it? It always has to fit in with your view of what you want to see.
Did you even watch the video? This isn't about the majority. It's about the hardcore jihadi radicals, who number in the millions. And why aren't the peaceful majority doing something about them. They outnumber them 4-1. If we had their active help, we could hunt down all of those scum sucking bastards in a matter of months.

Riddle me this...........and to the point of the video...............

There are a lot of Iranians that would love to end living under Islamic Law there..............They are good people...............If Iran gives a nuke to terrorists or uses one themselves...........The world or whoever they attack will destroy that country...................even the good people.............Because wars against Nations are Wars against their people period.............It is simply the way it is................

Right now Muslim countries are fighting Radical Islam.............Bombing them.............no PC there at all.

The irony is the strongest voices for helping the refugees and helping them resettle in the US are coming not from politicians but from American churches.

Oh geez, get a grip.

The Japanese Internment was wrong - way wrong - they were horribly treated and apologies and reparations came far far too late. That's not an "America sucks again" post - that's a statement of historical reality and if you can't own up to mistakes there is little hope for the future.
Different time and different attitude................the people of this country were going to War and quite Frankly didn't give a rats ass...........They were ready to kick Japans ass and our people were dying all over the globe.....................If you were to ask some of them back then they'd tell you to shut up and fight or at least buy a War Bond...................

Small inconvenience when the entire world was fighting and dying.

Oh geez, get a grip.

Small inconvenience when the entire world was fighting and dying.

Tell that to them.

Forum List

Back