Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

What do you think the US is known for?

If you believe that, then why aren't you out on front on impeaching Obama?

I'm not sure why impeachment is the process you want here. This isn't about breaking the constitution, it's about something quite different. International war crimes court, and for Bush first.

The Constitution calls for impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors among other reasons. It does not specify that it must be based on international law. So, go ahead and create your impeach Obama thread and send me the link.

Did you ever see me write a "impeach Bush" thread? No, you didn't. So.......

I don't do that kind of thing. I say things as they are, I don't play the partisan game.

So, posting a thread calling for impeaching Obama is partisan when you're a leftist? :cuckoo:

Calling for a thread calling for the impeachment of Obama for something he did which Bush did and you wouldn't have supported that impeachment is PARTISAN.

If Muslims are known for one thing; it's being out in front on peace talk; oh wait....

They're known for blowing innocents up.

What do you think the US is known for?
We are known for many great things, but not blowing up innocents. You might want that to be our reputation, but its not.

No, the US doesn't go around deliberately targeting innocents.

However the US DOES blow up innocents. Like the hospital in Afghanistan a couple of weeks ago. Those who deliberately targeted the hospital were Afghans, but the US sent the bomb in.

In Vietnam, well, there were cases but it wasn't official policy. However many policies caused problems for many people, in their own country.

In Iraq, the US's ineptitude in the post war period got hundreds and thousands of people killed. The US didn't do the targeting, but allowed the mess to be created in the first place.

So, mainly, the US has a reputation for extremely bad foreign policies which get a lot of people killed through arrogance, mismanagement, ineptitude and the like.

According to one who had left a mosque over its ideology, the followers are instructed to openly condemn the Islamists who commit horrible acts, while in private, they are to be praised for their actions against the infidels.
Wake up bleeding-heart liberals.

So, ALL MUSLIMS are like this then?

The UK has a large Muslim population but 50% don't even go to a mosque to be told such things.....

Washington, DC, Muslims Condemn Islamic State

Published November 21, 2015

Muslims of Washington, DC organized a gathering of Americans of different faiths to come together on the steps of Lincoln Memorial and make the statements of condemnations against terrorism and Islamic State. Some at the sparsely attended rally also addressed statements by Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson about Muslim Americans.

According to one who had left a mosque over its ideology, the followers are instructed to openly condemn the Islamists who commit horrible acts, while in private, they are to be praised for their actions against the infidels.
Wake up bleeding-heart liberals.

So, ALL MUSLIMS are like this then?

The UK has a large Muslim population but 50% don't even go to a mosque to be told such things.....

Well of course they're ALL like that. He just said, "according to one". That means "all" in Duh Bubble.

Well it is very easy for believers of Islam to become radicalized. The muslims view faith differently then most westerners, they read and memorize the Koran at an early age. Most christians maybe know one quote from a bible they all say they hold in high esteem. I have quoted passages from the Iliad in a church before and everyone thought it was a verse from the bible even the preacher.

It is a clash of cultures where fear and ignorance hold sway. One thing I noticed is the United states moves refugees and immigrants into their own cultural communities, and wonder why they do not assimilate into america. Yet the government preaches diversity to the rest of us. France does this as well. It is no wonder that they sit and stew within their own communities and become radicalized, peer pressure, and ignorance, and old hatreds, are further enhanced within the confides of these communities, just like Americans that promote these stereotypes to all Muslims. It is the same with muslims, except there is more freedom to become radicalized. My parents always said if you run with skunks you will smell like skunks. It is true for Muslims and Americans alike.

I was in Paris in 2014 and turned down a wrong street into a bad neighborhood. We went into a shop and all eyes turned to us and some grumbled at us, it was very uncomfortable, yet a few Muslims grabbed us and got us out of the area, they were nice but told us that they would have to make up some story as to why they walked with us to a better neighborhood. Same can be said of certain american communities. There are good Muslims but it is a culture of old hatreds and ignorance and phallacies, and then you have Americans who have stereotypes and promote hatreds as well.

Maybe instead of putting these people all together in one community we should separate them all across the USA. The Syrians are comming despite all the protests against it. But this could stop some radicalization of a few due to peer pressure and people love to follow, and belong to something.

Anyways perhaps instead of complaining about it we should think about a different way to resolve the problems of our own stereotypes and their radicalized element. I have my own misgivings about the Syrians, but it does not do any good worrying or complaining about it. I don't like any religion and think they all cause too many problems in society, and segregate people based on something as silly as what they believe. It is all rubbish and the sooner religion goes away into the history books the better.

If I might ask for your opinion as you seem to have more knowledge than I of Islamic culture and what not; do you think that removing ISIS in the ME and returning the refugee's "home" is like a "Band-Aid" - meaning that the issue of radical Islamic teachings and western hatred - would return again some generations down the line?

Well it is very easy for believers of Islam to become radicalized. The muslims view faith differently then most westerners, they read and memorize the Koran at an early age. Most christians maybe know one quote from a bible they all say they hold in high esteem. I have quoted passages from the Iliad in a church before and everyone thought it was a verse from the bible even the preacher.

It is a clash of cultures where fear and ignorance hold sway. One thing I noticed is the United states moves refugees and immigrants into their own cultural communities, and wonder why they do not assimilate into america. Yet the government preaches diversity to the rest of us. France does this as well. It is no wonder that they sit and stew within their own communities and become radicalized, peer pressure, and ignorance, and old hatreds, are further enhanced within the confides of these communities, just like Americans that promote these stereotypes to all Muslims. It is the same with muslims, except there is more freedom to become radicalized. My parents always said if you run with skunks you will smell like skunks. It is true for Muslims and Americans alike.

I was in Paris in 2014 and turned down a wrong street into a bad neighborhood. We went into a shop and all eyes turned to us and some grumbled at us, it was very uncomfortable, yet a few Muslims grabbed us and got us out of the area, they were nice but told us that they would have to make up some story as to why they walked with us to a better neighborhood. Same can be said of certain american communities. There are good Muslims but it is a culture of old hatreds and ignorance and phallacies, and then you have Americans who have stereotypes and promote hatreds as well.

Maybe instead of putting these people all together in one community we should separate them all across the USA. The Syrians are comming despite all the protests against it. But this could stop some radicalization of a few due to peer pressure and people love to follow, and belong to something.

Anyways perhaps instead of complaining about it we should think about a different way to resolve the problems of our own stereotypes and their radicalized element. I have my own misgivings about the Syrians, but it does not do any good worrying or complaining about it. I don't like any religion and think they all cause too many problems in society, and segregate people based on something as silly as what they believe. It is all rubbish and the sooner religion goes away into the history books the better.
You don't get it pal. Ask any muslim who comes to the US if they want to be settled among their fellow muslims or be stuck in the middle of nowhere with only white christians around them what do you think they would say?
You're being very naive.

You don't get it pal. Ask any muslim who comes to the US if they want to be settled among their fellow muslims or be stuck in the middle of nowhere with only white christians around them what do you think they would say?
You're being very naive.

You seem to believe that ("all") Muslims are automatically "religious" while "Christians" are not, speaking of naïve.

Same old double standard....

I'm not sure why impeachment is the process you want here. This isn't about breaking the constitution, it's about something quite different. International war crimes court, and for Bush first.

The Constitution calls for impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors among other reasons. It does not specify that it must be based on international law. So, go ahead and create your impeach Obama thread and send me the link.

I don't do that kind of thing. I say things as they are, I don't play the partisan game.

So, posting a thread calling for impeaching Obama is partisan when you're a leftist? :cuckoo:

Calling for a thread calling for the impeachment of Obama for something he did which Bush did and you wouldn't have supported that impeachment is PARTISAN.
And you're posts would not be by any chance 'partisan'?
Wise up pal.

Wise up pal.

What does that matter? I'm not the one denying partisanship. Don't jump into convos, pal, if you're gonna get it wrong.

Making a thread calling for both of their impeachments. The point is you're standing on a principle or you're not; and you clearly are not (which makes you partisan as all hell).

Wise up pal.
Partisan, no? By the way it's "your posts". "you're" = you are. You put two words together, you use an apostrophe to separate them when link them and take out part of the word like: they're, we're, i'm, you're. My, your, his, her, our, their etc don't because they're all one word.

Anyway, I'm not Partisan, I have my views. The reason I'm not partisan is because I don't support either party, I'd love it if there were a third and even fourth party rising up (not like the Tea Party through these two main parties) so that democracy could come to the US.

I don't need to "wise up", I know what I think, you don't know much of what I think, you don't know why I write what I write. You don't know me.

Making a thread calling for both of their impeachments. The point is you're standing on a principle or you're not; and you clearly are not (which makes you partisan as all hell).

Or maybe I didn't make a thread calling for Bush's impeachment and I'm not making a thread calling for Obama's impeachment, and somehow I'm partisan. How do you figure that out?

Wise up pal.
Partisan, no? By the way it's "your posts". "you're" = you are. You put two words together, you use an apostrophe to separate them when link them and take out part of the word like: they're, we're, i'm, you're. My, your, his, her, our, their etc don't because they're all one word.

Anyway, I'm not Partisan, I have my views. The reason I'm not partisan is because I don't support either party, I'd love it if there were a third and even fourth party rising up (not like the Tea Party through these two main parties) so that democracy could come to the US.

I don't need to "wise up", I know what I think, you don't know much of what I think, you don't know why I write what I write. You don't know me.

I used you're mocking the other poster that did it. But way to go all grammar nazi on me, bro. You must be proud. After all, why not spend time being trite instead of talking about the issue at hand? Oh, maybe cos you're in the hole and need a distraction...

Dude, you're about as partisan as they come. The fact that you deny it is totally laughable. And if you're not partisan, then you absolutely won't have a problem creating a thread calling for the impeachment/ conviction of Obama. Instead, you've offered me lame excuses not to follow through on your purported non-partisan values.

And you can't help but take a shot at the tea party in your dog and pony show call for more parties b/c you are a partisan. Your body of posts more than speaks for itself.

:lmao: You ending your post playing the 'you don't know me card' like the juvenile conspirator you are.

Or maybe I didn't make a thread calling for Bush's impeachment and I'm not making a thread calling for Obama's impeachment, and somehow I'm partisan. How do you figure that out?

If you allegedly believe that a sitting president has violated the terms of his office, and you can't be bothered to make a thread calling for his ouster to prove that you are not partisan (to say nothing of the fact that it would fulfill a civic duty), then you're a whole heap of partisan.

I used you're mocking the other poster that did it. But way to go all grammar nazi on me, bro. You must be proud. After all, why not spend time being trite instead of talking about the issue at hand? Oh, maybe cos you're in the hole and need a distraction...

Dude, you're about as partisan as they come. The fact that you deny it is totally laughable. And if you're not partisan, then you absolutely won't have a problem creating a thread calling for the impeachment/ conviction of Obama. Instead, you've offered me lame excuses not to follow through on your purported non-partisan values.

And you can't help but take a shot at the tea party in your dog and pony show call for more parties b/c you are a partisan. Your body of posts more than speaks for itself.

:lmao: You ending your post playing the 'you don't know me card' like the juvenile conspirator you are.

"I used you're mocking the other poster that did it." Right, and I'm supposed to be able to understand this?

I was also being HELPFUL, fuck me, you tell someone where they made a mistake and the person turns around kicks you in the balls. I'll remember never to help you in the future you ungrateful [insert insult of YOUR choice]

Dude, you're talking shit. You think because someone has a strong view on the world, that they must be partisan. Get real.

Just because I attack the Republicans for being really bad, doesn't mean I'm partisan. Generally I reply to people who are of a different opinion, generally they happen to be Republicans and generally I will be saying I don't agree. I don't do the whole thing of agreeing all the time, I don't come on here to just agree with people. I'll leave alone people I agree with.

But hey, you think you know me, that's great, maybe we can hangout together and then get married or something. On second thoughts, no, you're not my type.

If you allegedly believe that a sitting president has violated the terms of his office, and you can't be bothered to make a thread calling for his ouster to prove that you are not partisan (to say nothing of the fact that it would fulfill a civic duty), then you're a whole heap of partisan.

Er.... where did I say he has violated the terms of office. In fact, when told this before, I SPECIFICITY said that I didn't think, on this issue, that he had violated the terms of office. But you were so blood thirsty that you didn't even bother to read what I wrote.

Again, this is bullshit, you're just off on an attack. Keep this shit up and you'll be on ignore in no time.

"I used you're mocking the other poster that did it." Right, and I'm supposed to be able to understand this?

I was also being HELPFUL, fuck me, you tell someone where they made a mistake and the person turns around kicks you in the balls. I'll remember never to help you in the future you ungrateful [insert insult of YOUR choice]

Dude, you're talking shit. You think because someone has a strong view on the world, that they must be partisan. Get real.

Just because I attack the Republicans for being really bad, doesn't mean I'm partisan. Generally I reply to people who are of a different opinion, generally they happen to be Republicans and generally I will be saying I don't agree. I don't do the whole thing of agreeing all the time, I don't come on here to just agree with people. I'll leave alone people I agree with.

But hey, you think you know me, that's great, maybe we can hangout together and then get married or something. On second thoughts, no, you're not my type.

Doing grammar lessons in the middle of a discussion is rarely if ever helpful. If you want to do that, then I can show you where the writing forum is. You may have tried to disguise this reality and create an inbuilt defense by not taking a condescending tone; but you know what you were doing. If not, then you have issues with being dense.

I never said having a 'strong view' makes someone partisan. In fact, you have views that don't hold up because of your partisanship (and they are effectively weak if not otherwise outright weak).

When did I say you were partisan for attacking Republicans? That's two paragraphs in a row that you argued a premise I did not present. Is this the denseness again; or are you just that intellectually dishonest?

Certainly, you leave people alone that you agree with; they're doing the bidding of your partisan masters (as are you). I don't know what you're trying to prove with that point.

Er.... where did I say he has violated the terms of office. In fact, when told this before, I SPECIFICITY said that I didn't think, on this issue, that he had violated the terms of office. But you were so blood thirsty that you didn't even bother to read what I wrote.

Again, this is bullshit, you're just off on an attack. Keep this shit up and you'll be on ignore in no time.

I'm not going to go digging for you, dude. At one point, you said that Obama was worthy of being impeached. That implicitly means that he violated the terms of his office. If you weren't such a partisan hack, you wouldn't have to have such obvious connections spoon fed to you.

Doing grammar lessons in the middle of a discussion is rarely if ever helpful. If you want to do that, then I can show you where the writing forum is. You may have tried to disguise this reality and create an inbuilt defense by not taking a condescending tone; but you know what you were doing. If not, then you have issues with being dense.

I never said having a 'strong view' makes someone partisan. In fact, you have views that don't hold up because of your partisanship (and they are effectively weak if not otherwise outright weak).

When did I say you were partisan for attacking Republicans? That's two paragraphs in a row that you argued a premise I did not present. Is this the denseness again; or are you just that intellectually dishonest?

Certainly, you leave people alone that you agree with; they're doing the bidding of your partisan masters (as are you). I don't know what you're trying to prove with that point.

And poor grammar, using the wrong word entirely, is even less helpful than a grammar lesson, which, if the truth be told, you're probably just trying to hide shame rather than anything else.

Apart from that, what you've written is a waste of time. It's all attack attack attack. Nothing has anything to do with anything. You don't me, yet you're trying to claim I'm something. Hmm.

Forum List

Back