Multiculturalism and Sharia

Until she writes something herself I don't typically check her posts. Only ever regurgitating some ultraconservative rag.

Don't bother.

If you stopped posting, you're the only one who'd know it.

If you find multiculturalism and diversity so maddening why don't you go back to Korea,

one of the most proudly racist nations in the history of humankind.

Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.
"The West and the Rest," Roger Scruton

Like rednecks that blowed up that Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in OKC?

Kinda sinks your attempted argument when you have to go back two decades to find your example.....when there have been quite a few more recent examples that have nothing to do with the group you try to attack.

You can't convince me that all WASP Americans are happy and mentally well in the USA.

Last edited:
"The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation."

based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.next provide evidence that "the Left" desires power at any cost.

"They have successfully used identity politics in which they encourage each group to focus on slights, imagined victimization, and to remain an entity separate from the culture and the rest of the nation."

Has PC only read her own posts? "slights" and "imagined victimization"? Maybe she should walk in the shoes of others before judging their feelings as inconsequential.

I'd go on, but it doesn't pay to feed a narcissist.

"...define the Left...."

The Left: those who do not agree with the Founders, e.g., a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

I suppose you subscribe to this definition of "individualism": a social theory advocating the liberty, rights, or independent action of the individual.

Is that correct?

1. The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation.
Tell me, why do you believe this crap? Does the world. a changing world, just scare you and keep you up at night?

It's the 'gospel' of Limbaugh. He's been repeating that crap about the left and power for 25 years.

As if they are trying to distinguish the left from the right; as if the difference is, the right doesn't seek power...

Until she writes something herself I don't typically check her posts. Only ever regurgitating some ultraconservative rag.

Don't bother.

If you find multiculturalism and diversity so maddening why don't you go back to Korea,

I'm an American, and I love this country.

Now....what is someone like you still doing here?

1. The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation.
Tell me, why do you believe this crap? Does the world. a changing world, just scare you and keep you up at night?

It's the 'gospel' of Limbaugh. He's been repeating that crap about the left and power for 25 years.

As if they are trying to distinguish the left from the right; as if the difference is, the right doesn't seek power...

the right is potrayed as meek individuals trying to eek out a living and devotion to their God all the while living under cruel punishment and segregation under liberals....

Don't bother.

Seriously :lol: Can anyone imagine what this country would be like if it was settled by Koreans? EGAAAADDS !!! Can anyone spell ANGER MANAGEMENT !!!

I think PC means well ...as long as everything is done HER WAY !!! :lol:

Don't bother.

That's ^^^ not an answer, it's an ad hominem. As for your first sentence how can you be an American and love this country but hate/disrespect Americans?

Don't bother.

No you don't. You love a mythical rightwing mutant vision of this country, that, sorry to say, is never going to be.

I think the Right would equate "the death of this nation" with "fundamentally changing" this nation. If you want to "fundamentally change" something, that usually means that you don't care for it the way it is and that you want to change it to something else entirely.

While "death" might be considered hyperbole or over-dramatic, "fundamentally changing" something is certainly not far from destroying what you want changed.

I think the Right would equate "the death of this nation" with "fundamentally changing" this nation. If you want to "fundamentally change" something, that usually means that you don't care for it the way it is and that you want to change it to something else entirely.

While "death" might be considered hyperbole or over-dramatic, "fundamentally changing" something is certainly not far from destroying what you want changed.

And what are these Fundamental Changes I hear so much about? Equality for Gays? Health Insurance for everyone? What are these supposedly terrible and fundamental changes I should be afraid of?

"The Left desires power at any cost: even at the cost of the death of this nation."

based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.next provide evidence that "the Left" desires power at any cost.

"They have successfully used identity politics in which they encourage each group to focus on slights, imagined victimization, and to remain an entity separate from the culture and the rest of the nation."

Has PC only read her own posts? "slights" and "imagined victimization"? Maybe she should walk in the shoes of others before judging their feelings as inconsequential.

I'd go on, but it doesn't pay to feed a narcissist.

"...define the Left...."

The Left: those who do not agree with the Founders, e.g., a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

I suppose you subscribe to this definition of "individualism": a social theory advocating the liberty, rights, or independent action of the individual.

Is that correct?

of course we subscribe to 'individualism' here in America......as long as you follow American law....

multiculturalism can be a good thing as far as it goes if everyone respects everybody else and everybody benefits from sharing of differences.....in fact America's 'melting pot' is a good example of that.....but when you have people who do not respect American law and promote separatism....then 'multiculturalism' does not work....

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bother.

Seriously :lol: Can anyone imagine what this country would be like if it was settled by Koreans? EGAAAADDS !!! Can anyone spell ANGER MANAGEMENT !!!

I think PC means well ...as long as everything is done HER WAY !!! :lol:

Racism in South Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Polly Purebred comes to America.

How about when the GOP changed the status of corporations to that of an individual, that move was directly against the wishes of the FF's yet I hear no right wingers or repubs saying it was the downfall of the economy by allowing corporations more freedom to be enter into lobby efforts, and govt. positions of elect to conform laws that favor their interests.

And what are these Fundamental Changes I hear so much about? Equality for Gays? Health Insurance for everyone? What are these supposedly terrible and fundamental changes I should be afraid of?

First, my guess is that you wouldn't be afraid of fundamental changes. I suspect you'd like them very much.

Regardless, you'd have to ask Obama, or ask the millions who voted for him, or ask yourself, since I suspect you voted for him. He promised a zillion times to "fundamentally change" a country loved by millions. Quite a goal. What I pointed out was that the Right is not interested in "fundamentally changing" their country, regardless of the specifics.

At a macro level, I'd guess the goal is to see America two or three steps to the left of modern day France. I'd also guess that we will in fact be there within 20 or 25 years, so just be patient.

First, my guess is that you wouldn't be afraid of fundamental changes. I suspect you'd like them very much.

Regardless, you'd have to ask Obama, or ask the millions who voted for him, or ask yourself, since I suspect you voted for him. He promised a zillion times to "fundamentally change" a country loved by millions. Quite a goal. What I pointed out was that the Right is not interested in "fundamentally changing" their country, regardless of the specifics.

At a macro level, I'd guess the goal is to see America two or three steps to the left of modern day France. I'd also guess that we will in fact be there within 20 or 25 years, so just be patient.

I see, so is there anyone who can actually name these changes?

multiculturalism does not work for splinter religions, and it will not work for the masses of people, until a change occurs in the temperament of humans. Humans tend to socialize and hang with those that agree about how they interpret existence on the Earth...they fight (to the death) at times to assert their position.

Separatism is taught by culture, which means that the friction is already there for social confrontation.

Forum List

Back