The Super rich in the US are making their getaway plan if America crashes and burns

You are just stupid, I take a stand against just about everything. The fact I have not sold my soul to one party or the other does not mean I do not take a stand. You are truly clueless.

Nope, this is all on your that will blindly vote for a party even though they do nothing but talk about the things you pretend to care about.

Just the opposite is true. Putting a party before the country as you do is the very act of doing nothing to preserve and protect

Now, I do not agree that our values and principles are tied our skin color as you do, but that is because you are racist piece of shit and I am not.
A typical Lib you are….you stand there in the middle of Los Angeles…right next to a chick with a dick and a homeless Vet shooting up, amongst a violent and divided citizenry, you’re looking around at all decay and degradation, feeling like a foreigner on your own soil as you’re surrounded by Mexico’s people speaking Mexico’s language…and you say….”Damn those white supremacists have really fucked shit up here!”
The lack of self awareness within the unconventional purple hair community is mind-blowing.…Real life Twilight Zone shit.

The number of Ex-pats is growing each year as more and more people get tired of the division in this country and how politics has seeped into every aspect of our lives.
And now we have one party refusing to accept election results, refusing to accept legal findings, committing an Insurrection in an attempt to stop the constitutional peaceful transfer of presidential power, and doing everything it can to destroy institutions like the FBI, selling their soul to a lying, mentally ill orange child who can't accept defeat.

I can certainly understand why some would be worried about us crashing and burning. People across the political spectrum feel the same way.

And now we have one party refusing to accept election results,
You mean like from 2016-2020 when Dems did nothing but impede the progress of an “illegitmate President”?
refusing to accept legal findings
You mean like Mueller's exoneration of Russia Collusion?
committing an Insurrection in an attempt to stop the constitutional peaceful transfer of presidential power
You mean a protest of election results like We The People have the right to do?
and doing everything it can to destroy institutions like the FBI
You mean like “defund the police” and “Abolish iCE”?
selling their soul to a lying, mentally ill orange child who can't accept defeat.
Versus selling their soul to an almost dead Crypt Keeper who shoves 10 million wetbacks down their throats?
I can certainly understand why some would be worried about us crashing and burning. People across the political spectrum feel the same way.
It’s what lib cockroaches do…Fuck shit up, blame it on legit people and move somewhere else to fuck shit up…It’s a never ending cycle.

Harpy Eagle

An an American can live in countries such as Belize for a lot less money. However, if the American dollar falls, those people would be better off back in America. No matter what hell that would bring here at home, these expatriates would be in a much worse spot, regardless of how many dollars they have.

And now we have one party refusing to accept election results, refusing to accept legal findings, committing an Insurrection in an attempt to stop the constitutional peaceful transfer of presidential power, and doing everything it can to destroy institutions like the FBI, selling their soul to a lying, mentally ill orange child who can't accept defeat.

We need China to start a war with us. Destroy parts of our nation and it.

Most have almost a second citizenship and a place to stay, just in case.

Looking at the state of the nation and runaway inflation, no wonder they are all doing this.

The inmates run the asylum now, as many Americans need to be locked up there to keep the streets safe.

But that is Leftism. It destroys everything it touches, including the greatest nation on earth, or at least was at one time.
THe billionaires will be the first target of terrorists, a protection racket.
If those guys want to sink Bezos' boat they can easily do it

They don't give a fuck about inflation! You need at least $1.5 million at 65 to retire. They got that.

Yes they have a lot of bills. That's why they need so much. How much do you need to retire when you are 65?

My brother has a place in Greece. He isn't thinking about moving money overseas. Perhaps he should. When Trump loses and his supporters start a civil war or if he wins and.....actually, if Trump wins, nothing will change. He will tell his supporters they are doing better and they'll believe it. Then he'll go after abortion on a national level. Because he's a liar.

Trump tells billionaires he'll keep their taxes low at $50 million fundraising gala​

I though Trump didn't want their money? He said in 2015 he was rich and didn't need their money. He also said he'd raise their taxes. Another lie that got suckers to vote for him. Oh he raised taxes. On blue states that didn't vote for him.
Interesting that you think things won't get worse if TRUMP! wins. I didn't expect that.

Most have almost a second citizenship and a place to stay, just in case.

Looking at the state of the nation and runaway inflation, no wonder they are all doing this.

The inmates run the asylum now, as many Americans need to be locked up there to keep the streets safe.

But that is Leftism. It destroys everything it touches, including the greatest nation on earth, or at least was at one time.
The only issue the super rich are having with inflation is that it cost more to fuel up their private jets & mega yachts. But don't worry. If Trump gets back in they can look forward to another tax cut & Trump's asseaters in the HOR & Senate will give it to them.

Cry me a river for the super rich.

Buzz kill Biden gas hits $5.079 a gallon today. His damage to the energy sector will last 10 years minimum and contribute to the crash if not spark it.

Interesting that you think things won't get worse if TRUMP! wins. I didn't expect that.
Oh it will be a shit show if Trump wins. For example, he will be cruel and play wack a mole with illegals and spend a lot of your money building a useless wall. You'll love it. But i won't stop his golf courses from hiring ones that make it in.

And it won't raise wages one bit.

Trump says he wants immigrants from nice countries. Guess what Don? They don't want to come here because of the righties and lefties.

Oh it will be a shit show if Trump wins. For example, he will be cruel and play wack a mole with illegals and spend a lot of your money building a useless wall. You'll love it. But i won't stop his golf courses from hiring ones that make it in.

And it won't raise wages one bit.

Trump says he wants immigrants from nice countries. Guess what Don? They don't want to come here because of the righties and lefties.
We do have to recover from the Quid Pro Joe doldrums.

Yes, I'm sure the super rich are super worried about inflation. You know, they gotta afford those eggs.

Yep, rw comical projections of how the rich think and behave has always been a hilarious to read.

Too bad abortion is going to do you all in.
Ya think democrats might do something in legislation this time instead of hiding behind the Court? In fact, anything they come up with has to go before the Court, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back