Map of the Day: The Real 2012 White House Race

Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania HATE OBAMA !!! If Perry runs, he will take North Carolina (being he is a "Southern Neighbor) and how's that gonna look after the lame DNC convention? and they sure picked a winner to run the DNC!! So Wasserman goes on national TV telling us that we are in a succsessful recovery?

Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania HATE OBAMA !!! If Perry runs, he will take North Carolina (being he is a "Southern Neighbor) and how's that gonna look after the lame DNC convention? and they sure picked a winner to run the DNC!! So Wasserman goes on national TV telling us that we are in a succsessful recovery?

Obama is not hated in PA.

Yes, we cleaned out some dems locally, but remeber, PA has to very large and liberal cities in it.

What gets me is there is all this talk of the Republican field being weak, I’m bias and like Paul so I pretty happy but all in all the field is not that bad once you get rid of Mitt and a couple others.

What makes me LOL is that the Democrat field is pathetic… So far “they” have, Obama. Now let’s debate this for a second. If I could pick and “realistic “democratic candidate who would I want…
Obama’s negatives to his own party:
Obama Supports torture
Obama has 4 was, Iraq is still going (Obama lied and said it was over) and he expanded Afghanistan
Obama started 2 more wars on his own that are now following in Iraq’s footsteps
Obama sues states that try and deal with the mass illegal immigration problem
Obama expanded homeland security
Obama passed Bush tax cuts
Obama helped create 9-10% UE
Obama bailed-out companies that most people felt should have had to fail like everyone else
Obama is the most owned man in the history of the world by companies
Obama did “cash for clunkers,” a LOLing waste of money to solve less than .00001% of a problem
Obama waited until he lost the house to even look at gay marriage
Obama has record deficit spending
Obama has record people on food stamps
Obama’s stimulus failed to deliver on a single promise or claim that it was set out to do
Obama made rich people much much richer by literally, giving them money LOL

What other candidate for the Democratic Party could have so many issues that their own base hates? I’m being honest here, Obama literally has to run off “I need more time, please. This time it will be better.”

I do believe that the left wingnuts have no problem at all with your list. It's all about the party unity.

Yup, but I'm not talking about the cock hungry Obama lovers like TM/RW/Rtard/Chris/Shaman. I'm talking about your average voter like my GF's parents or my own parents who all 4 voted Obama and now can actually get angry when talking about how much of a sellout he has been.

They will vote for him again.

The best we can hope for is that they, and those like them, simply don't vote.

This is absolutely true.

One thing America has going for it is that the passion to get out and achieve victory at the polls is found is greater quantity and quality among those voting against Obama than those voting for him.

This is absolutely true.

One thing America has going for it is that the passion to get out and achieve victory at the polls is found is greater quantity and quality among those voting against Obama than those voting for him.

Yes, the main issue Obama will have is getting the people to vote... If he has lost the interst of 1 out of 10 voters on election day he will lose by a huge margin.

How will Obama convince the millions of hispanics of whom been unemployed since January 2009 to vote him back in office?

A month before the elections Obama will start talking about "a path to citizenship" again. That's how... But if word gets around and he is too loud his supporters will hear about it and that will piss off like 50-80% of them and he stands to lose more support than he might gain. It's a game, trying to buy votes while not actually doing anything for the people.

How will Obama convince the millions of hispanics of whom been unemployed since January 2009 to vote him back in office?

He doesn't have to. So long as the GOP continues to cry about all the "illegals" and how we should deport all 11 million of them, then the Dems have this issue and those votes locked up.

Forum List

Back