Mark Cuban sparks speculation he’s running for president

I doubt he will run for President I think he likes the idea of running for President and the attention teasing it gets him but I really don’t think he wants that job.

Same thing happened to Trump

What Cuban has to do to get the Republican nomination

Rant about Mexicans being murderers and rapists
Claim COVID is a HOAX
Deny Global Warming
Get photographed shooting an AR 15
Rant about Fags and Trannies

Its not hard
And the left supports Mexicans being raped and human trafficked and killed.... and they did nothing to avenge the death and killing of thousands of American from the China virus... They want to take away gas stoves and gasoline cars... And of course they don't think we have a right of self defense... and they support mental illness and celebrate it in trannies..... yep you go with that....

According to Forbes

Mark Cuban is worth $6.2 Billion
Trump is worth $2.6 Billion

He is obviously more qualified to be President than Trump

So how is playing a Billionaire on The Apprentice more experience than playing a Billionaire on Shark Tank?

Their TV shows are irrelevant and only a tiny sliver of the huge businesses both these guys built. Cuban is a good businessman, but he's a fascist and believes a lot of the nutty conspiracy theories and anti-civil rights crap you also believe, like vaccinated people can't get covid, and men can give birth to babies and become women by putting on a dress.

Mark Cubans father upholstered cars for a living
Trump’s father was a Real Estate Mogul

Cuban is worth $6.2 billion
Trump is worth $2.6 billion

Cuban is without a doubt a better Businessman than Trump

Mere speculation at this point, but I hope he does enter the race. Cuban could rack up a lot of fundraising and could get a decent amount of support. Throw him into the mix with RFK Jr and we could have a real horse race for president next year. The thought of having four viable candidates to choose from is refreshing and would really shake up the Electoral College map. Almost every state would be put in play. All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump. Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.

Cuban is an ego-maniac. There is zero chance he doesn't have the cajones for a Presidential run.

Mere speculation at this point, but I hope he does enter the race. Cuban could rack up a lot of fundraising and could get a decent amount of support. Throw him into the mix with RFK Jr and we could have a real horse race for president next year. The thought of having four viable candidates to choose from is refreshing and would really shake up the Electoral College map. Almost every state would be put in play. All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump. Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I heard him say he was selling the team and quitting Shark Tank to spend more time with his family. If he runs for president, then that was surely a lie. Good way to start out being a politician.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I heard him say he was selling the team and quitting Shark Tank to spend more time with his family. If he runs for president, then that was surely a lie. Good way to start out being a politician.
Running is all about timing

You are not in it till you are in it

:4_13_65:

1701739210411.png

Forum List

Back