Map of the Day: The Real 2012 White House Race

It will all depend on who comes out of the GOP primary and how much political baggage the extreme right pins on him

If the Tea Party gets pissed at who wins the GOP and runs their own candidate, Obama will romp

Boguswanker,

Just googled: larry sinclair obama

If that video is true, Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER

Larry Sinclair claims he fellatio-ed (neologism ?) Obummer in his limo, then in a hotel in 1999 when Obummer was a Senator.

Larry Sinclair vehemently challenges Obummer to take a polygraph, or any other test to verify the TRUTH of the issue.

If this is the MONUMENTAL Scam one may think it is purported to be, one would think that this "scam" would be squelched with an exonerating investigation.

Either way, a full scale investigation must be made about these allegations.

Question: if it turns out that Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER......I wonder if that Electoral Map would be obsolete ?????

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Larry Sinclair?

Why don't you just talk about his birth certificate?

Boguswanker,

Because the overwhelming majority of Americans don't know that Obami Salaami is a fucking Queer..... and a full investigation might establish this shocking fact.

BTW, is this birther comment a feeble attempt at deflection ???

Huh ?????

Obama is toast. You libs need a new brand. Pick a conservative Dem senator and you might have a shot at the brass ring again.

Obama's baggage will be very transparent by 2012. Could be very hard to overcome

If the economy is crap, then Obama will pay the price. Any movement upward will make him a tough incumbent to beat

I think I heard somewhere that no president has been re elected with unemployment higher than 7.2% in the last 60 years

That's true, but it's also misleading. It's only happened twice and unemployment had increased over the course of the term in both cases.

ooo, time to make some calls

ME NM slides to toss up
NH MI WI MN CO to big 0
PA NC FL OH IN to GOP

??? IA

Long shot call; NJ to the GOP

I'd be really interested in hearing your reasoning behind a scenario where Obama carries New Hampshire, but loses New Jersey.

Boguswanker,

Just googled: larry sinclair obama

If that video is true, Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER

Larry Sinclair claims he fellatio-ed (neologism ?) Obummer in his limo, then in a hotel in 1999 when Obummer was a Senator.

Larry Sinclair vehemently challenges Obummer to take a polygraph, or any other test to verify the TRUTH of the issue.

If this is the MONUMENTAL Scam one may think it is purported to be, one would think that this "scam" would be squelched with an exonerating investigation.

Either way, a full scale investigation must be made about these allegations.

Question: if it turns out that Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER......I wonder if that Electoral Map would be obsolete ?????

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Larry Sinclair?

Why don't you just talk about his birth certificate?

Boguswanker,

Because the overwhelming majority of Americans don't know that Obami Salaami is a fucking Queer..... and a full investigation might establish this shocking fact.

BTW, is this birther comment a feeble attempt at deflection ???

Huh ?????

Nah...

It only reflects the bogus unsubstantiated claims you have been trying to pass for the last two years

You all are also ignoring the fact that you don't have a candidate. :lol:

details...details.

:cuckoo:

they also don't quite understand how that map changes if they pick a rightwingnut.

GOP is going to pick Romney...nobody else is close

Picking Romney will piss off the TeaTards who will run their own candidate ..probably a Bachmann or Paul

Wait till you see the map with a third party candidate

details...details.

they also don't quite understand how that map changes if they pick a rightwingnut.

Picking Romney will piss off the TeaTards who will run their own candidate ..probably a Bachmann or Paul

There won't be a third party candidate.

details...details.

teaparty express has already said they will back any republican nominee.

just goes to prove what i said in january 2010 when they started ranting and raving... they are the far-right "base" of the repub party.. the same 28% deadenders who still thought baby bush was ok at the end of his term.

no surprises.

details...details.

teaparty express has already said they will back any republican nominee.

just goes to prove what i said in january 2010 when they started ranting and raving... they are the far-right "base" of the repub party.. the same 28% deadenders who still thought baby bush was ok at the end of his term.

no surprises.

Everything looks far when someone is stranded in a desert.

Forum List

Back