Map of the Day: The Real 2012 White House Race

You all are also ignoring the fact that you don't have a candidate. :lol:

Correct, THAT'S HOW BAD OBAMA IS DOING! ..................... =X

Which candidate do you suppose will defeat the president, just generally, at this point?

I would say the one I like, Ron Paul but it wouldn't matter who I name because you support Obama. Obama, the man that repealed ZERO of Bush's policies while expanding many of them... So again, it wouldn't matter who I or anyone else names because your sold on the biggest war/torture/spending president in US history

details...details.

:cuckoo:

they also don't quite understand how that map changes if they pick a rightwingnut.

GOP is going to pick Romney...nobody else is close

Picking Romney will piss off the TeaTards who will run their own candidate ..probably a Bachmann or Paul

Wait till you see the map with a third party candidate

Add this to the ever growing list of failed predictions produced by the one and only RW, lol.

details...details.

they also don't quite understand how that map changes if they pick a rightwingnut.

Picking Romney will piss off the TeaTards who will run their own candidate ..probably a Bachmann or Paul

Whoever is the GOP nominee, you can be assured EVERY person who wants Obama out of office will back THAT candidate.

Even if the Tea Party is pissed, they'll pick the lesser of two evils: A) Vote for a GOP candidate they didn't like or B) Ensure Obama wins again

This election is 100% going to be a referendum on Obama. The intoxicated Towelie from the movie South Park could run vs Obama, and the damn cartoon towel would get all the right wing's votes.

Larry Sinclair?

Why don't you just talk about his birth certificate?

Boguswanker,

Because the overwhelming majority of Americans don't know that Obami Salaami is a fucking Queer..... and a full investigation might establish this shocking fact.

BTW, is this birther comment a feeble attempt at deflection ???

Huh ?????

Nah...

It only reflects the bogus unsubstantiated claims you have been trying to pass for the last two years

BogusWanker,

So far all the bogus bullshit has been the exclusive domain of the LIEberrhoids in the person of Obami Salaami, and his stooges like you.

And the long, never ending list of Obamarrhoidal BULLSHIT is a matter of historical fact.

However, a brainwashed LIEberrhoid Freak like you just ignores that.....and will continue to ignore that.

details...details.

Whoever is the GOP nominee, you can be assured EVERY person who wants Obama out of office will back THAT candidate.

Even if the Tea Party is pissed, they'll pick the lesser of two evils: A) Vote for a GOP candidate they didn't like or B) Ensure Obama wins again

This election is 100% going to be a referendum on Obama. The intoxicated Towelie from the movie South Park could run vs Obama, and the damn cartoon towel would get all the right wing's votes.

Towelie would do better than any of the Republicans currently running. Maybe you should consider him

OK Republicans ....here are your choices

1. Towelie
2. Gingrich
3. Cain
4. Santorum
5. Romney
6. Houseman
7. Bachmann

Looks like Towelie in a romp

Last edited:
Obama's baggage will be very transparent by 2012. Could be very hard to overcome

If the economy is crap, then Obama will pay the price. Any movement upward will make him a tough incumbent to beat

I think I heard somewhere that no president has been re elected with unemployment higher than 7.2% in the last 60 years

I think Reagan also overcame 7.2% (or thereabouts) but it was falling at the time from around 10%.

ooo, time to make some calls

ME NM slides to toss up
NH MI WI MN CO to big 0
PA NC FL OH IN to GOP

??? IA

Long shot call; NJ to the GOP

I'd be really interested in hearing your reasoning behind a scenario where Obama carries New Hampshire, but loses New Jersey.

NH is in a region that typically goes left. So if the GOP candidate is a conservative, they will vote obama, no matter what he has done.

NJ, the well spring of liberalism, just voted a fiscal conservative in as Gov. And no matter how the media tries to crush him, he succeeds, is popular and his policies are working. But it's still a long shot.

details...details.

Mitts no fool. If he gets the nod, he will pick a fiscal conservative as VP.

The TEA will vote against obama and hope for the best until '16.

ME NM slides to toss up
NH MI WI MN CO to big 0
PA NC FL OH IN to GOP

??? IA

I'd be really interested in hearing your reasoning behind a scenario where Obama carries New Hampshire, but loses New Jersey.

NH is in a region that typically goes left. So if the GOP candidate is a conservative, they will vote obama, no matter what he has done.

NJ, the well spring of liberalism, just voted a fiscal conservative in as Gov. And no matter how the media tries to crush him, he succeeds, is popular and his policies are working. But it's still a long shot.

Don't try to interpret the election of Chris Christie as a swing to the right in NJ. His election was more of a rejection of Jon Corzine than an endorsement of Chris Christie

NJ tends to hate its Governors and historically swings from Dem to Repub

Even now, Christie does not poll well in NJ and would probably lose NJ to Obama if he were to run

Last edited:

ME NM slides to toss up
NH MI WI MN CO to big 0
PA NC FL OH IN to GOP

??? IA

part of the problem is this idea that christie and people like him are fiscal conservatives. they aren't. they're corporatists. they don't concern themselves with spending unless it benefits people other than the rich.

you can disagree with me, and i have no doubt you will. but a fiscal conservative doesn't spend taxpayer money to grandstand and use state helicopters to go to his kid's sports events.

and yes, i know that he paid it back... after the media wrote about it.

Don't try to interpret the election of Chris Christie as a swing to the right in NJ. His election was more of a rejection of Jon Corzine than an endorsement of Chris Christie

NJ tends to hate it Governors and historically swings from Dem to Repub

Even now, Christie does not poll well in NJ and would probably lose NJ to Obama if he were to run

Like I said, it's a long shot.

I just want to be able to say I called it, should NJ vote red, and say "hey, I said it was a long shot" should they go blue. :)

Corzi was a corrupt pos, A lot of things went south on his watch. Cristi isn't not kicking the issues down the road and I think people see that.

hmm

Romney-Cristi '12

part of the problem is this idea that christie and people like him are fiscal conservatives. they aren't. they're corporatists. they don't concern themselves with spending unless it benefits people other than the rich.

you can disagree with me, and i have no doubt you will. but a fiscal conservative doesn't spend taxpayer money to grandstand and use state helicopters to go to his kid's sports events.

I'm well aware the media blows tiny crap way outta proportion while never mention the good he's done.

The only time I get good news outta NJ is when Cristi is interviewed, otherwise it's all bullshit.

How many of you know that the union leader called NJ nazi Germany and compared Cristi to Hitler?

I know that unless you watch FOX, this is news to you, b/c I haven't heard a thing and I'm 1/2 hour from NJ.

So, you got "grandstanding" and using a helicopter to transport himself from a state function to a family event.....:eusa_whistle:

Its always nice to get the Liberal Perspective on how a fiscal conservative should behave.

:lol:

The fact that traditional Democrat states Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa and Pennsylvania are even in play shows you that Obama is likely a one termer.

Towelie would do better than any of the Republicans currently running. Maybe you should consider him

OK Republicans ....here are your choices

1. Towelie
2. Gingrich
3. Cain
4. Santorum
5. Romney
6. Houseman
7. Bachmann

Looks like Towelie in a romp

I noticed you left out Paul, seems you're scared of something. I like how you support Mitt, the neocon, lol.

I think the lefties want to pick the republican candidate like they did in 2008. :eusa_whistle:

What gets me is there is all this talk of the Republican field being weak, I’m bias and like Paul so I pretty happy but all in all the field is not that bad once you get rid of Mitt and a couple others.

What makes me LOL is that the Democrat field is pathetic… So far “they” have, Obama. Now let’s debate this for a second. If I could pick and “realistic “democratic candidate who would I want…
Obama’s negatives to his own party:
Obama Supports torture
Obama has 4 was, Iraq is still going (Obama lied and said it was over) and he expanded Afghanistan
Obama started 2 more wars on his own that are now following in Iraq’s footsteps
Obama sues states that try and deal with the mass illegal immigration problem
Obama expanded homeland security
Obama passed Bush tax cuts
Obama helped create 9-10% UE
Obama bailed-out companies that most people felt should have had to fail like everyone else
Obama is the most owned man in the history of the world by companies
Obama did “cash for clunkers,” a LOLing waste of money to solve less than .00001% of a problem
Obama waited until he lost the house to even look at gay marriage
Obama has record deficit spending
Obama has record people on food stamps
Obama’s stimulus failed to deliver on a single promise or claim that it was set out to do
Obama made rich people much much richer by literally, giving them money LOL

What other candidate for the Democratic Party could have so many issues that their own base hates? I’m being honest here, Obama literally has to run off “I need more time, please. This time it will be better.”

I think the lefties want to pick the republican candidate like they did in 2008. :eusa_whistle:

What gets me is there is all this talk of the Republican field being weak, I’m bias and like Paul so I pretty happy but all in all the field is not that bad once you get rid of Mitt and a couple others.

What makes me LOL is that the Democrat field is pathetic… So far “they” have, Obama. Now let’s debate this for a second. If I could pick and “realistic “democratic candidate who would I want…
Obama Supports torture
Obama has 4 was, Iraq is still going (Obama lied and said it was over) and he expanded Afghanistan
Obama bailed-out companies that most people felt should have had to fail like everyone else
Obama did “cash for clunkers,” a LOLing waste of money to solve less than .00001% of a problem
Obama’s stimulus failed to deliver on a single promise or claim that it was set out to do

What other candidate for the Democratic Party could have so many issues that their own base hates? I’m being honest here, Obama literally has to run off “I need more time, please. This time it will be better.”

I do believe that the left wingnuts have no problem at all with your list. It's all about the party unity.

Obama Supports torture

I do believe that the left wingnuts have no problem at all with your list. It's all about the party unity.

Yup, but I'm not talking about the cock hungry Obama lovers like TM/RW/Rtard/Chris/Shaman. I'm talking about your average voter like my GF's parents or my own parents who all 4 voted Obama and now can actually get angry when talking about how much of a sellout he has been.

Forum List

Back