.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

If you allege it.
You prove it.
Every time.
There is no free pass.
It's Adult Swim.
For adults.
If you can't show it.....then you don't have it.
Show.
Or go.

All true up until around 50-something where they start extrapolating things.

It's enough. I don't fall for the extrapolating, but I do see the facts.

We have seen multiple reports, experiences, explanations.....by people-in-the-know, who should know....that Don Trump was explicitly informed that he had lost, why he had lost, and that fraudulent votes didn't do it.

We've read on this forum of the 27-page report prepared at Trump's direction on his campaign's dime by his longtime pollster, Tony Fabrizio:

(Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat).
We've seen audit after audit under the authorization of one legal authority or another...including the widely publicized one by the much touted 'Cyber Ninjas'; by the Republican legislature in Michigan; and others.....all coming to the same conclusions...Trump legitimtely lost, fraud didn't do it.

Now, in an opinion piece in USToday we have another guy Don Trump also hired to find out what happened. An professional forensic investigator, a voter data expert.
That guy found out. And he told his boss of those findings: Trump lost. Period.

And now that expert is appalled by the damage Trump has and is doing to America's electoral system, and our faith in it.

Here's a taster of the opinion piece, link provided below:

"Voter data expert hired by Trump campaign says 2020 election was not stolen"

"Ken Block, whom the Trump campaign hired in 2020 to find voter fraud in the election, penned an op-ed Tuesday stating unequivocally that the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and that there was no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

“Can a steady diet of lies and innuendo overcome the truth?” the USA Today op-ed began. “In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.”

Block, who owns Simpatico Software Systems, said his company’s findings were communicated directly to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and transcripts of depositions taken by the Jan. 6 select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol “show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election.”

Block noted in the op-ed that claims of election fraud are not fading, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence proving otherwise.

“And yet, the cries that the election was lost or stolen due to voter fraud continue with no sign of stopping. Whether a stump speech, outrageous lawsuits like the so-called Kraken cases filed by Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani’s lies or the ongoing misguided efforts of people determined to prove the election was stolen, the constant drumbeat hardens people’s hearts and minds to the truth about the 2020 election,” he wrote.

“If voter fraud had impacted the 2020 election, it would already have been proven. Maintaining the lies undermines faith in the foundation of our democracy,” Block wrote.'

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy.

They'll just fold Block right in. You can't penetrate tinfoil with reason.

All true up until around 50-something where they start extrapolating things.

It's enough. I don't fall for the extrapolating, but I do see the facts.

What fake ballots? 2000 mules is predicated on hundreds of thousands of fake ballots picked up at 'democratic locations' and then put into the ballot boxes by 'mules'

Yet....they can't produce one. Let alone hundreds of thousands. Nor the slightest evidence that any of the 'democratic locations' had any fake ballots.

Worse, they can't show hundreds of thousands of ballots being stuffed into these boxes. They've got maybe a half dozen instances of folks dropping off multiple ballots, with their poster child for 'ballot stuffing' being a man named Mark Andrews.

"Georgia man sues over false ballot fraud claim in film

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a drop box in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews."

Andrews is suing D'Souza. We'll see how well he does for being defamed.

So imaginary 'fake ballots' picked up by imaginary 'mules', to do imaginary 'ballot stuffing' all made up to support an imaginary narrative of election fraud.

All backed by jackshit. So, of course, its MAGA doctrine. Those dipshits will believe anything if it says what they want to believe.

FIRST DRAFT: "All true up until around 50-something.......It's enough..... I do see the facts."

FINAL DRAFT: So imaginary 'fake ballots' picked up by imaginary 'mules', to do imaginary 'ballot stuffing' all made up to support an imaginary narrative of election fraud. All backed by jackshit.

POSTSCRIPT: "Andrews is suing D'Souza. We'll see how well he does for being defamed."

What fake ballots? 2000 mules is predicated on hundreds of thousands of fake ballots picked up at 'democratic locations' and then put into the ballot boxes by 'mules'

Yet....they can't produce one. Let alone hundreds of thousands. Nor the slightest evidence that any of the 'democratic locations' had any fake ballots.

Worse, they can't show hundreds of thousands of ballots being stuffed into these boxes. They've got maybe a half dozen instances of folks dropping off multiple ballots, with their poster child for 'ballot stuffing' being a man named Mark Andrews.

"Georgia man sues over false ballot fraud claim in film

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a drop box in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews."

Andrews is suing D'Souza. We'll see how well he does for being defamed.

So imaginary 'fake ballots' picked up by imaginary 'mules', to do imaginary 'ballot stuffing' all made up to support an imaginary narrative of election fraud.

All backed by jackshit. So, of course, its MAGA doctrine. Those dipshits will believe anything if it says what they want to believe.

POSTSCRIPT: "Andrews is suing D'Souza. We'll see how well he does for being defamed."
They won't get a dime, suck it, leftist shitlords! :D

They won't get a dime, suck it, leftist shitlords! :D

Are you sure? The Georgia Bureau of Investigation cleared Mark Andrews of any wrong doing. Yet D'Ninesh, in his imaginary layer cake of hapless conspiracy bullshit, used Mark Andrews as his poster child for a 'mule' delivering imaginary 'fake ballots'.

Andrews was delivering a handful of completely legal ballots for his family. That lived with him. Which is perfectly legal.

So much for '2000 mules'. I hope D'Ninesh made some money. Because it could cost him quite a bit.

Are you sure? The Georgia Bureau of Investigation cleared Mark Andrews of any wrong doing. Yet D'Ninesh, in his imaginary layer cake of hapless conspiracy bullshit, used Mark Andrews as his poster child for a 'mule' delivering imaginary 'fake ballots'.

Andrews was delivering a handful of completely legal ballots for his family. That lived with him. Which is perfectly legal.

So much for '2000 mules'. I hope D'Ninesh made some money. Because it could cost him quite a bit.
dont-even-care.gif

Now when it comes to corrupt people persecuting him for no reason..I may start to care.

dont-even-care.gif

Now when it comes to corrupt people persecuting him for no reason..I may start to care.

Oh, don't get me started about the fucking dumpster fire that is 2000 Mules. D'Ninesh shows a map of Atlanta, complete with the river running through it, then the 'democratic locations' where the imaginary ballots are located, then the path of the imaginary mules, then the location of the imaginary 'ballot stuffing'.

But oddly, the map of Atlanta has a river running through it east to west. And Atlanta doesn't have a river running through it. The Chattenooga runs north to south, west of the city.

Turns out D'Ninesh's "Map of Atlanta" was a horizontally inverted map of downtown MOSCOW.

He's fucking with you.

Oh, don't get me started about the fucking dumpster fire that is 2000 Mules. D'Ninesh shows a map of Atlanta, complete with the river running through it, then the 'democratic locations' where the imaginary ballots are located, then the path of the imaginary mules, then the location of the imaginary 'ballot stuffing'.

But oddly, the map of Atlanta has a river running through it east to west. And Atlanta doesn't have a river running through it. The Chattenooga runs north to south, west of the city.

Turns out D'Ninesh's "Map of Atlanta" was a horizontally inverted map of downtown MOSCOW.

He's fucking with you.
No, but you're lying.

We have seen multiple reports, experiences, explanations.....by people-in-the-know, who should know....that Don Trump was explicitly informed that he had lost, why he had lost, and that fraudulent votes didn't do it.

We've read on this forum of the 27-page report prepared at Trump's direction on his campaign's dime by his longtime pollster, Tony Fabrizio:

(Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat).
We've seen audit after audit under the authorization of one legal authority or another...including the widely publicized one by the much touted 'Cyber Ninjas'; by the Republican legislature in Michigan; and others.....all coming to the same conclusions...Trump legitimtely lost, fraud didn't do it.

Now, in an opinion piece in USToday we have another guy Don Trump also hired to find out what happened. An professional forensic investigator, a voter data expert.
That guy found out. And he told his boss of those findings: Trump lost. Period.

And now that expert is appalled by the damage Trump has and is doing to America's electoral system, and our faith in it.

Here's a taster of the opinion piece, link provided below:

"Voter data expert hired by Trump campaign says 2020 election was not stolen"

"Ken Block, whom the Trump campaign hired in 2020 to find voter fraud in the election, penned an op-ed Tuesday stating unequivocally that the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and that there was no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

“Can a steady diet of lies and innuendo overcome the truth?” the USA Today op-ed began. “In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.”

Block, who owns Simpatico Software Systems, said his company’s findings were communicated directly to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and transcripts of depositions taken by the Jan. 6 select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol “show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election.”

Block noted in the op-ed that claims of election fraud are not fading, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence proving otherwise.

“And yet, the cries that the election was lost or stolen due to voter fraud continue with no sign of stopping. Whether a stump speech, outrageous lawsuits like the so-called Kraken cases filed by Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani’s lies or the ongoing misguided efforts of people determined to prove the election was stolen, the constant drumbeat hardens people’s hearts and minds to the truth about the 2020 election,” he wrote.

“If voter fraud had impacted the 2020 election, it would already have been proven. Maintaining the lies undermines faith in the foundation of our democracy,” Block wrote.'

Democrats stole the election in 2020 with the scam of using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is a an indisputable fact. Denying doesn't change anything.

Those that vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Democrats stole the election in 2020 with the scam of using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. That is a an indisputable fact. Denying doesn't change anything.

Those that vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
The arrogance that they think we don't know it and they can do it again is what brings the anger.

No, but you're lying.

But I'm not.

Oh, and it gets worse. See, True the Vote refuses to release their 'data' they claim to have used to 'prove' the fraud. Even to prove their claims. Even when sued by the Georgia Election Board to produce the data. Even when subpoena'd by the State's attorney general.

ttps://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-sues-true-the-vote-produce-evidence-mules-documentary-claims

- The Georgia State Election Board is asking a judge to order a conservative voting organization to produce information to help investigate its claims of ballot trafficking in the state....

.....In the court filing Tuesday, the state attorney general’s office asked a Fulton County Superior Court judge to order True the Vote to comply with its subpoena.

"After multiple good faith efforts by the SEB (State Election Board) and its counsel to obtain the requested information and documents, True the Vote continues to indifferently vacillate between statements of assured compliance and blanket refusals," leaving the election board with no choice but to turn to the courts, the filing says.

So you have literally nothing to back the claims of 2000 Mules.
Not one scrap of data, not one map, not one fake ballot, not one 'mule', not one ballot stuffer.

Jack. Shit.

And yet there are always another rube that will spread its nonsense.

But I'm not.

Oh, and it gets worse. See, True the Vote refuses to release their 'data' they claim to have used to 'prove' the fraud. Even to prove their claims. Even when sued by the Georgia Election Board to produce the data. Even when subpoena'd by the State's attorney general.

ttps://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-sues-true-the-vote-produce-evidence-mules-documentary-claims

- The Georgia State Election Board is asking a judge to order a conservative voting organization to produce information to help investigate its claims of ballot trafficking in the state....

.....In the court filing Tuesday, the state attorney general’s office asked a Fulton County Superior Court judge to order True the Vote to comply with its subpoena.

"After multiple good faith efforts by the SEB (State Election Board) and its counsel to obtain the requested information and documents, True the Vote continues to indifferently vacillate between statements of assured compliance and blanket refusals," leaving the election board with no choice but to turn to the courts, the filing says.

So you have literally nothing to back the claims of 2000 Mules. Not one scrap of data, not one map, not one fake ballot, not one 'mule', not one ballot stuffer.

Jack. Shit.

And yet there are always another rube that will spread its nonsense.
2000 Mules is factually correct up until about 50 minutes in. Fuck off, lying shitbird.

2000 Mules is factually correct up until about 50 minutes in. Fuck off, lying shitbird.

So imaginary 'fake ballots' by the hundreds of thousands, imagined to be held at 'democratic locations', transported by imaginary 'mules', who then commit imaginary 'ballot stuffing', to perpetuate a lucrative but imaginary narrative about election fraud.

All backed by literally nothing. True the Vote has released no data, even when subpeana'd. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation found that the imagined 'mule' Mark Andrews was engaging in completely legal activity with valid ballots. Nor has a single 'fake ballot' ever been found at any 'democratic location.

Does that about cover it?

There's always another rube, Duke. Today was just your turn.

So imaginary 'fake ballots' by the hundreds of thousands, imagined to be held at 'democratic locations', transported by imaginary 'mules', who then commit imaginary 'ballot stuffing', to perpetuate a lucrative but imaginary narrative about election fraud.

All backed by literally nothing. True the Vote has released no data, even when subpeana'd. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation found that the imagined 'mule' Mark Andrews was engaging in completely legal activity with valid ballots. Nor has a single 'fake ballot' ever been found at any 'democratic location.

Does that about cover it?

There's always another rube, Duke. Today was just your turn.
Everything is factual up until 50 minutes or so in. Maybe even up to 54:00

I ain't buying your bullshit. Or theirs. I know what's what.

You're just mad I posted something the fraud perpetrators wanted to kill and it isn't dead. :funnyface:

Everything is factual up until 50 minutes or so in. Maybe even up to 54:00

I ain't buying your bullshit. Or theirs. I know what's what.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Georgia Bureau of Investigation that found that D'Souza's imaginary 'mule' violated no laws.

I'm quoting Mark Andrew's lawsuit against D'Souza for defaming him by accusing him of crimes he never committed.

I'm citing pictures of maps of Moscow pawned off as locations in Georgia.

I'm citing the State's Attorney General's office in Georgia requesting that the Georgia Election Board sue to force True the Vote to honor a subpoena for them to turn over their data.

I'm citing the State's Attorney General's office in Georgia confirming that True the Vote has refused to turn the data over.

If you have a 'fake ballot' from any 'democratic location' in any state cited by D'Souza, show me.

If you can show us a single 'mule' and have evidence that they were smuggling fake ballots, show me.

If you have the data that True the Vote claims to have used in their 'analysis', show me.

.....but you can't. You've got literally nothing.
There's always another rube, Duke. Always.

And you are that rube.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Georgia Bureau of Investigation that found that D'Souza's imaginary 'mule' violated no laws.

I'm quoting Mark Andrew's lawsuit against D'Souza for defaming him by accusing him of crimes he never committed.

I'm citing pictures of maps of Moscow pawned off as locations in Georgia.

I'm citing the State's Attorney General's office in Georgia requesting that the Georgia Election Board sue to force True the Vote to honor a subpoena for them to turn over their data.

I'm citing the State's Attorney General's office in Georgia confirming that True the Vote has refused to turn the data over.

If you have a 'fake ballot' from any 'democratic location' in any state cited by D'Souza, show me.

If you can show us a single 'mule' and have evidence that they were smuggling fake ballots, show me.

If you have the data that True the Vote claims to have used in their 'analysis', show me.

.....but you can't. You've got literally nothing.
There's always another rube, Duke. Always.

And you are that rube.
You're fulla bullshit. That doesn't help your case, FYI.

You're fulla bullshit. That doesn't help your case, FYI.

Name calling is a poor excuse to ignore the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Elections Board, the Georgia State's Attorney's general office....

...and your pristine and inept lack of anything thing to back any part of the 2000 Mules election fraud fantasy. Not one piece of the supposed 'data' from True the Vote. Not a single faked ballot. Not the slightest evidence of such imaginary 'fake ballots' at any of these supposed 'democratic locations', not one confirmed 'mule', ballot stuffing any faked ballots.

Nothing.

But name call away. It doesn't make you any less a rube.

Forum List

Back