.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

Name calling is a poor excuse to ignore the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Elections Board, the Georgia State's Attorney's general office....

...and your pristine and inept lack of anything thing to back any part of the 2000 Mules election fraud fantasy. Not one piece of the supposed 'data' from True the Vote. Not a single faked ballot. Not the slightest evidence of such imaginary 'fake ballots' at any of these supposed 'democratic locations', not one confirmed 'mule', ballot stuffing any faked ballots.

Nothing.

But name call away. It doesn't make you any less a rube.
GEORGIA Bureau of investigation..

Okay, cupcake. :itsok:

Who's the "rube" here?

Lemme tell you something: I'd put more stock in Georgia State Troopers.

How many states have gone full retard enough to have a "State Bureau of Investigation", hmm?

Last edited:
GEORGIA Bureau of investigation..

Okay, cupcake. :itsok:

Who's the "rube" here?

Yes, Rube. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

They looked into the True the Vote claims, backed by nothing of course.

"The group said it was able to confirm patterns of activity to support the allegations using surveillance video and geospatial mobile device information. In a September 2021 letter, Vic Reynolds, who was director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation at the time, said the evidence produced did not amount to proof of ballot harvesting."

Just because you have no idea what you're talking about and will gobble down whatever youtube conspiracy video you stumble across doesn't mean I'm similarly crippled.

I research. You regurgitate. Our sources are not equal, rube.

Oh, don't get me started about the fucking dumpster fire that is 2000 Mules. D'Ninesh shows a map of Atlanta, complete with the river running through it, then the 'democratic locations' where the imaginary ballots are located, then the path of the imaginary mules, then the location of the imaginary 'ballot stuffing'.

But oddly, the map of Atlanta has a river running through it east to west. And Atlanta doesn't have a river running through it. The Chattenooga runs north to south, west of the city.

Turns out D'Ninesh's "Map of Atlanta" was a horizontally inverted map of downtown MOSCOW.

He's fucking with you.
Now THAT is funny

There was no "evidence" that the election was stolen. And none was destroyed. Trump lost, and then lied about it.

Its such a neat, self contained little piece of batshit. Trump 'won' acording to the conspiracy. Then what were the actual vote totals.

They dunna. All the evidence was 'destroyed'.

How can they possibly know Trump won if they have no idea what the actual vote totals were?

Best not to ask such questions.

They won't get a dime, suck it, leftist shitlords!
2000 Mules is factually correct ......

Fuck off, lying shitbird.
I ain't buying your bullshit.
You're fulla bullshit.
-------------------------------------------------------------

It's poster Duke again. Making America Great.
If the MAGA-QAnon'res can't do f-bombs and vulgarity then they really have nothing to say. It's sad, but then that's who they are, what they do. It's who they wanna be. It's all they can be.

I know, I know, me and my avatar are both saddened by it... .just like all of you. ✌️

Forum List

Back