.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

Liar.

Just embarrassing and shameless.

Yes I saw it with my own eyes in my own city. I don't know what precinct but it didn't matter because anybody could use any drop box. The drop boxes were supposed to be under surveillance at all times but most, maybe all, of them were not.

Yes I saw it with my own eyes in my own city. I don't know what precinct but it didn't matter because anybody could use any drop box. The drop boxes were supposed to be under surveillance at all times but most, maybe all,
You have to love how a propagandist will take one sentence that somebody said and blow it up. They ignore the rest of what the person said which is actually the context. Now that's embarrassing and Shameless

----------------------------------------------------------

Look, mein freund, it was you who made the assertion.
You were asked by my avatar and others to back up your claim.

You refused to back up your word.

In my humble view, and willing to have my mind changed, but......I'm thinking you are a fake and a phony. An empty suit. Insincere.

But, good luck in your future endeavors. We hope you can turn things around.
:itsok:

Don The Con had this scheme planned going back to 2016 when he claimed the election was rigged if he lost. In 2020 he hatched this plot along with his cohorts like Guiliani & his lackeys on Fox.

Now the Country pays the price for their lies.
The country payed for four years, after dems claimed Russian interference, and when that was found out to be a lie, they have tried everything known to man including a released plandemic to get rid of him!

Forum List

Back