Mark Cuban sparks speculation he’s running for president

Sorry bout that,

1. He is a democrat, if I ever saw one.
2. Why doesn't he run as a true honest to goodness RINO?
3. He might win that way.
4. I won't vote for him no matter what he runs as.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mere speculation at this point, but I hope he does enter the race. Cuban could rack up a lot of fundraising and could get a decent amount of support. Throw him into the mix with RFK Jr and we could have a real horse race for president next year. The thought of having four viable candidates to choose from is refreshing and would really shake up the Electoral College map. Almost every state would be put in play. All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump. Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.

Rumors are that Trump will pick RFK Jr. as his VP.

because he is some how worse than the shit we have been given to vote for this century? :dunno:
Do you know anything about him or what he believes?....
He has a long way to go before he would get a single vote from republicans... Trump had years of speaking his mind people knew him.... of course Joe is just a chameleon and a poll whore....

Trump is still a liberal. And trumpism is not conservative.
In the original sense of the word liberal yes Trump is.... he is not a neocon war chicken hawk....
Trump is America and Americans first... and sometimes that leans you toward being left of the republican party...
That's why he won and that's why he will win again... by election time he will have 30% support from Blacks and near 50% from Hispanics... the dems can't cheat enough to beat that...
I know dozens of democrats that are super MAGA....

Forum List

Back