Map of the Day: The Real 2012 White House Race

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
June 20, 2011

The race to the White House is won or lost on the electoral college map. Real Clear Politics has the first breakdown of where President Barack Obama stands against the GOP in electoral college math. The RCP map puts the president just slightly ahead with 197 likely electoral college votes, compared to 191 likely Republican votes.

With 150 Electoral College votes up for grabs, Obama is in for a tough battle to capture the 270 electoral votes needed to win the general election. To have any chance of winning, his campaign needs to secure the 34 votes currently leaning toward Obama, as well as capture a good chunk of the tossup states.

Read more: MAP OF THE DAY: The Real 2012 White House Race

electoral-college-map.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Palin would run and win 54 or 55 of the states Barry claims to have visited in 2008.

It will all depend on who comes out of the GOP primary and how much political baggage the extreme right pins on him

If the Tea Party gets pissed at who wins the GOP and runs their own candidate, Obama will romp

It will all depend on who comes out of the GOP primary and how much political baggage the extreme right pins on him

If the Tea Party gets pissed at who wins the GOP and runs their own candidate, Obama will romp

Obama's baggage will be very transparent by 2012. Could be very hard to overcome

If the economy is crap, then Obama will pay the price. Any movement upward will make him a tough incumbent to beat

Obama's baggage will be very transparent by 2012. Could be very hard to overcome

If the economy is crap, then Obama will pay the price. Any movement upward will make him a tough incumbent to beat

I think I heard somewhere that no president has been re elected with unemployment higher than 7.2% in the last 60 years

Boguswanker,

Just googled: larry sinclair obama

If that video is true, Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER

Larry Sinclair claims he fellatio-ed (neologism ?) Obummer in his limo, then in a hotel in 1999 when Obummer was a Senator.

Larry Sinclair vehemently challenges Obummer to take a polygraph, or any other test to verify the TRUTH of the issue.

If this is the MONUMENTAL Scam one may think it is purported to be, one would think that this "scam" would be squelched with an exonerating investigation.

Either way, a full scale investigation must be made about these allegations.

Question: if it turns out that Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER......I wonder if that Electoral Map would be obsolete ?????

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Note: The Electoral College protects the rights of the smaller states.

Fortunately, the Republicans have the the majority of the smaller states if the McCain/Obummer election is any indication.

Looks like Ohio, NC, FLA will be the keys. I don't see Obama winning any of the 3 this time around.

Wow, this is the first time you have been reasonable RW, nice change from "The Republican field is so Underwhelming" with claims that the Reps have no chance at all.

I do really hope Ron Paul wins the nomination, I think at first he would be the laughing stock and the media would be al "LOLz" and "ROFLMAO," then Obama and Ron Paul would have a debate and the shit hits the fan... Media silence as the nation LOLz the shit out of them.

Looks like Ohio, NC, FLA will be the keys. I don't see Obama winning any of the 3 this time around.

That's because you're ignoring the current situation.

Which current situation?

- The illegal Lybian War
- The chaos on the Mex/US border
- The exploding national debt crisis
- The nightmare unfolding that is Obamacare
- The 9%+ unemployment
- The expanding threat of radical Islam
- The sexual assault of citizens by the TSA
- The giveaway of assault weapons by the Obama Admin to Mexican cartels

Which current situation did I miss that should make me believe Obama will win FL, OH and NC?

Boguswanker,

Just googled: larry sinclair obama

If that video is true, Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER

Larry Sinclair claims he fellatio-ed (neologism ?) Obummer in his limo, then in a hotel in 1999 when Obummer was a Senator.

Larry Sinclair vehemently challenges Obummer to take a polygraph, or any other test to verify the TRUTH of the issue.

If this is the MONUMENTAL Scam one may think it is purported to be, one would think that this "scam" would be squelched with an exonerating investigation.

Either way, a full scale investigation must be made about these allegations.

Question: if it turns out that Obami Salaami is a fucking QUEER......I wonder if that Electoral Map would be obsolete ?????

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::confused::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

Larry Sinclair?

Why don't you just talk about his birth certificate?

And several have said it, and I'll repeat it. The fact that the GOP doesn't have a candidate, and Obama is in trouble anyway is stunning. If the GOP finds someone even half decent, it could possibly be a landslide.

Of course, never underestimate the stupidity of the American left. Look who they gave us in 08.

I think Rick Perry would beat him.

But to RWinger....Obama is a FAG.

Failure At Governing (FAG)!!!!

Feel free to use that guys.

I think Rick Perry would beat him.

But to RWinger....Obama is a FAG.

Failure At Governing (FAG)!!!!

Feel free to use that guys.

Wow......you came up with that yourself?

I would like to see the Republicans use that one in their campaign

Forum List

Back