Mark Cuban sparks speculation he’s running for president

That has nothing to do with the original sense of the word.

But Trump would definitely use bigger government whenever it suits him.
The liberals have changed... look at them in the streets screaming and defending terrorists who rape and kill babies... women where raped and shot while being raped on camera.... and todays libs are fine with that... they are a death cult.... yesterdays libs would hate them.... and would call them hard core right....

From what little I've heard him say about politics he sounds like a Democrat to me. Not sure why he'd run as a Republican.

The liberals have changed... look at them in the streets screaming and defending terrorists who rape and kill babies... women where raped and shot while being raped on camera.... and todays libs are fine with that... they are a death cult.... yesterdays libs would hate them.... and would call them hard core right....
Wait, you said something about the original definition. What a quick lane change by you.

Democrats might pick him out of desperation but you can count on the fact that his fantasy won't include the republican party.

Democrats might pick him out of desperation but you can count on the fact that his fantasy won't include the republican party.

If Cuban starts spouting wild Conspiracy Theories and making racist statements…….Republicans would pick him

Because he’s in business with the Aldeson family I think Cuban will be a republican

What does that even mean?

How did you know Trump before he became America's premier politician?
Trump had been speaking up his entire adult life.... he has been right nearly every time from stay out of Iraq to stop giving loans to people who can't repay them....

So how is playing a Billionaire on The Apprentice more experience than playing a Billionaire on Shark Tank?
Its not but I can show you 40 year old political and policy statements Trump has made that turned out to be spot on....

That's what your cult will do... because you are suckers through and through....

What Cuban has to do to get the Republican nomination

Rant about Mexicans being murderers and rapists
Claim COVID is a HOAX
Deny Global Warming
Get photographed shooting an AR 15
Rant about Fags and Trannies

Its not hard

Forum List

Back