Mark Cuban sparks speculation he’s running for president

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Mere speculation at this point, but I hope he does enter the race. Cuban could rack up a lot of fundraising and could get a decent amount of support. Throw him into the mix with RFK Jr and we could have a real horse race for president next year. The thought of having four viable candidates to choose from is refreshing and would really shake up the Electoral College map. Almost every state would be put in play. All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump. Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.

Mere speculation at this point, but I hope he does enter the race. Cuban could rack up a lot of fundraising and could get a decent amount of support. Throw him into the mix with RFK Jr and we could have a real horse race for president next year. The thought of having four viable candidates to choose from is refreshing and would really shake up the Electoral College map. Almost every state would be put in play. All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump. Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.

That is how we ended up with World War Wilson and Hill Billy Clinton.

Riiiigght. But Cuban is fit for office.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

All I know is we desperately need to move on from Biden and Trump.

While I agree, the more relevant problem is that the DC staffers aren't going anywhere.

They're basically the ones calling the shots. And those people, collectively speaking, do not in any way hold any regard for the traditional American philosophy of governance, prosperity, the Constitution or traditional American values.

And the electorate is still electing the same types of posers to Congress.

The focus should really be on local government. Because that's where the real bad guys are focusing their endeavors, make no mistake about it.

Last edited:

Mark Cuban Addresses Rumors About Presidential Run After Mavericks Sale​

". . . Newsweek reached out to Cuban by email requesting comment on the sale and any future political ambitions. The Mavericks deferred comment to the Adelson family.

Cuban, 65, has consistently squashed speculation about a presidential run. He previously told CNBC that they hadn't heard much about it for a reason, and he wanted to "keep it that way."

"We'll see what happens," Cuban said when pressed. "Look, I've said it many times, it would take the perfect storm for me to do it. The definition of bad parenting is running for president when you have three young kids, 9, 12 and 15. So there's some things that could open the door, but I'm not projecting or predicting it right now."

Cuban told The Hollywood Reporter that his kids (now 13, 16 and 20) are the reason he is leaving Shark Tank, as well.

"I just want to have a couple summers with my teens before they go off on their own," he said. "Nothing to do with the show. I love it. I love being on it. I love what [it] represents and how it motivates entrepreneurs around the world."

Per longtime Mavericks reporter Mike Fisher, the move offers plenty of benefits aside from any political calculus. Cuban bought the Mavericks for $285 million in 2000, and Adelson recently sold $2 billion in company stock to buy a sports team (reducing her share in Las Vegas Sands by 4 percent). If her stake cost $2 billion, Cuban made roughly $1.7 billion on the Mavericks while still maintaining his ability to call the shots on the basketball side.. . . "

<snip>

". . . But Cuban's sale of the Mavericks appears to have plenty of reasonable explanations aside from any potential political ambitions. Whether the "perfect storm" is coming for Cuban to run in the future remains to be seen, but it seems 2024 can be ruled out."

Mark Cuban | Ep 207 | ALL THE SMOKE Full Episode | SHOWTIME BASKETBALL​

He sold the Mavericks to the Aldeson’s and is quitting Shark Tank. I think he wants to be president, and will run as a republican in 2028.

Conspiracy theory.....

this belongs in conspiracy
voters will decide if Biden is too old for another term and Trump is unfit for the office.
As usual, your opinion is worthless.

Belongs in conspiracies.

Waste of money but oh well

Forum List

Back