MAGA madman cuts off fathers head

sure sure Trump told him to. People with mental problems act on anything that makes them snap. You need to talk to a clinical psychologist for help,... I mean for advice on this subject.

I have psychiatrists in my social circles i speak with regularly. I take courses in neuropsychology too so odds are, I am light years ahead of you on understanding this crap.

I think you missed my point, MAGA is a bloodlust cult because your leader cultivates that.
Hence most threats and actions are from MAGA not Dems.

It's crap like this that squelches any real discussion on the problems in this country.

I posted this in sincerity hoping you could understand how twisted your have become from shutting off your rational reasoning to adapt to the cult.
Clear it had no effect.
You know, I could hook you up for am fMRI and show you what you have done to yourself.
Of course, that is science and even hard evidence like this would not shake you.

I have psychiatrists in my social circles i speak with regularly. I take courses in neuropsychology too so odds are, I am light years ahead of you on understanding this crap.

I think you missed my point, MAGA is a bloodlust cult because your leader cultivates that.

Yet somehow it has been mostly conservatives getting SWATTED.... you know when the police get a false report of violence at an address and show up at your house with weapons drawn. Peaceful Biden voters doing this huh? hoping some conservative gets accidentally shot to death. Thank you peacful Libs.

I doubt he did it because he was a Trump supporter. More likely he was a Trump supporter because he was the sort of person who would do this.

The kid is obviously insane. That having been said you have to question the mental condition of lefties who think it was a political act.

I posted this in sincerity hoping you could understand how twisted your have become from shutting off your rational reasoning to adapt to the cult.
Clear it had no effect.
You know, I could hook you up for am fMRI and show you what you have done to yourself.
Of course, that is science and even hard evidence like this would not shake you.
Bullshit. I thought you had potential, guess I was wrong.

Not sure why no one on this MAGA forum had posted a thread on this yet but here it is.
More violence from MAGA.
Man kills his dad, cuts off his head and streams it. Why? He hates government because Trump told him all about the imaginary deep state.
Unusual, if true. MAGA people are not violent. No Fedsurrection shit please.

Bullshit. I thought you had potential, guess I was wrong.

It's true. You brain can be scared to show this suspension of logical thought processing which takes place in all cults.
It is really rather fascinating.

Not a deflection, the truth......and this guy killed his dad, as opposed to the democrat party, bernie sanders and elizabeth warren supporter who tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team....
At this point, this is an old story.

I too was waiting for these MAGATs to post about it, but no surprise why they didn't.

However, to address this idiot's post, it's very telling that the only instance RWers have is a tepid, decade-old single event by a deranged maniac that no-one on the left associates w/or tries to defend, meanwhile we have RWer after RWer, MAGAT after MAGAT committing incredible violence non-stop.

The FBI warned us over a decade ago that America's biggest threat is white supremacy, and we see this borne out every day in the media, and even on here.

Now watch this hack try to defend the indefensible and/or dismiss these facts.

Not sure why no one on this MAGA forum had posted a thread on this yet but here it is.
More violence from MAGA.
Man kills his dad, cuts off his head and streams it. Why? He hates government because Trump told him all about the imaginary deep state.
Your TDS is showing, moron.

Find where he mentioned Trump, and directly quote the entire sentence a few times, stupid bitchboy.

Your TDS is showing, moron.

Find where he mentioned Trump, and directly quote the entire sentence a few times, stupid bitchboy.

Many stories on this. This is the first I found. A say the same thing. He was jacked up by MAGA Media lies.

Forum List

Back