MAGA madman cuts off fathers head

noonereal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009

Not sure why no one on this MAGA forum had posted a thread on this yet but here it is.
More violence from MAGA.
Man kills his dad, cuts off his head and streams it. Why? He hates government because Trump told him all about the imaginary deep state.

Not sure why no one on this MAGA forum had posted a thread on this yet but here it is.
More violence from MAGA.
Man kills his dad, cuts off his head and streams it. Why? He hates government because Trump told him all about the imaginary deep state.

At least he didn't murder children in a religious school the way the left wing, democrat party, transgender child killer did....3 children and 3 staff members......

Countdown to the MAGA meltdown in this thread. Mark my words.
4i6Ckte.gif

More violence from MAGA.
Another cherry pick and a false conclusion from a Lefty. Whodathunkit? :dunno:

AND the brainless deflection.

Not a deflection, the truth......and this guy killed his dad, as opposed to the democrat party, bernie sanders and elizabeth warren supporter who tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team....

At least he didn't murder children in a religious school the way the left wing, democrat party, transgender child killer did....3 children and 3 staff members......
Link like I offered please.
Oh, and tell me how good the gun was in the incident when you do. Douche bag

False conclusion?
Cherry picked?
Care to share whats in your scrambled brain?
"More violence from MAGA". Those are your words, right? You have the gall to equate some 1 in a million lunatic who beheads his Father with Trump supporters? And you accuse me of a scrambled brain? Get a grip this thread doesn't even rate The Badlands.

More violence from MAGA.

sure sure Trump told him to. People with mental problems act on anything that makes them snap. You need to talk to a clinical psychologist for help,... I mean for advice on this subject.

his Father with Trump supporters?
Was i somehow wrong? Is MAGA not a bloodlust cult?
Clue, look from the outside it sure as fuck is.
You leader always speaks to violence. Even offering to pay legal bills for those engaging in violence.

Do you know what you have gotten yourself involved with?
I think few in cults ever understand they are until they break free.

You leader always speaks to violence. Even offering to pay legal bills for those engaging in violence.

It's crap like this that squelches any real discussion on the problems in this country.

I loathe Trump but your post is complete bull

Forum List

Back