MAGA madman cuts off fathers head

No. MAGA simply means Make America Great Again.

Why does that trigger you? Why don't you want America to be great?

Please explain the USMB forum, why the hell you do not want America to be great, or admit that you are a coward.
I find it a tratorist slogan. Don't you?
Did you serve?.
When was it you traitors figured America stopped being great?

It's a deplorable slogan from a deplorable cult

Many stories on this. This is the first I found. A say the same thing. He was jacked up by MAGA Media lies.

You sure you don’t have a degree in TDS? I’ve never met anyone with a degree in psychology sounding like a complete moron and a dumb shit.

I find it a tratorist slogan. Don't you?
Did you serve?.
When was it you traitors figured America stopped being great?

It's a deplorable slogan from a deplorable cult
Making crime legal and awarding illegal aliens make America great? You sure you didn’t escape from an asylum last night?

I've done research papers on propaganda. you obviously have no understanding of what it actually is.

Tell me about these papers.
What school are you associated with?

I hold no degree in this but have taken a course from the University of Delaware under the tutelage of professor Dannagal Young. So I am not oblivious to the subject as most. Plus this runs in parallel with my studies in psychology and neuroscience.
When you fuse them all together you have great insight into a mob like MAGA.
How they form, why they suspend critical thinking and why they belive the lies they were told.

Tell me about these papers.
What school are you associated with?

I hold no degree in this but have taken a course from the University of Delaware under the tutelage of professor Dannagal Young. So I am not oblivious to the subject as most. Plus this runs in parallel with my studies in psychology and neuroscience.
When you fuse them all together you have great insight into a mob like MAGA.
How they form, why they suspend critical thinking and why they belive the lies they were told.
I challenge you to directly quote a few of those alleged lies you are referring to, and provide a rational, logical, reasonable argument to back up your unsupported contention and assertions that they are actually lies.

THINK!

There are crazy people all across the political spectrum I always get a laugh at the idea of partisan ideologues spending hours searching the web to find that one story they can post to broad brush everyone they disagree with.

There are crazy people all across the political spectrum I always get a laugh at the idea of partisan ideologues spending hours searching the web to find that one story they can post to broad brush everyone they disagree with.
Thread starter is in denial despite several members have pointed out that this guy is no MAGA or Trump fan. Yet, he brags about his psychology degree. :eusa_wall:

This was a terrible, gruesome crime. Even if Dad was a democrat and deserved it. It's not like this is going to keep him from voting in November.

The hilarious part to all this seriousness is that the lunatic used his medical marijuana card as identification to buy the gun.

If you can't trust a potty head with a gun, can you trust anyone?

No.

I'm an American who wants America to be great.

Are you so fucking retarded that I need to put that in simpler terms for you?

I ask again, when did America stop being great.

Guess what. The only time the countries thought America was no longer great was under Trump.
Fact.

You sure you don’t have a degree in TDS? I’ve never met anyone with a degree in psychology sounding like a complete moron and a dumb shit.

Lol

I find most people with a degree in psychology to be fairly ignorant.

Making crime legal and awarding illegal aliens make America great? You sure you didn’t escape from an asylum last night?

Illegal aliens are not rewarded. They are expelled.
Who is making crime legal?
You are a raging ass opening.

Ansewer the question, when did America stop being great, traitor?

I challenge you to directly quote a few of those alleged lies you are referring to, and provide a rational, logical, reasonable argument to back up your unsupported contention and assertions that they are actually lies.

THINK!

You parasites were told an election was stolen by your Orange Jesus and believed it.

You are a walking clown show.

Forum List

Back