Ben Shaprio currently is in the #1 rap single on ITunes

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Anyone else see this filthy a$$ed sh_t???? He's "spitting" on a song with a rapper who is definitely non-woke.. but then again, so many music artists these days have been aggressively lecturing the public to follow their woke ideals.. turnabout is fair play.

Anyone else see this filthy a$$ed sh_t???? He's "spitting" on a song with a rapper who is definitely non-woke.. but then again, so many music artists these days have been aggressively lecturing the public to follow their woke ideals.. turnabout is fair play.

Shapiro is a no good neocon. Shilling for Israel and Ukraine.

Tom MacDonald has some cool stuff, but unfortunate to see him team up with Shapiro

I stand with Conservatives like Andrew Tate, Tucker Carlson along and Candace Owens…the Shapiro faction ain’t for me.

I hate me some rino commie jooo

God I hate that dork

That’s AI generated. Prove me wrong.

Good for Ben and Tom McDonald.

It is a song, who cares? If this song fucks you up, you need a life.

I listened to it once. Not for me, but Tom wrote and arranged a good song for his genre, and he will continue to create.

Maybe Joy Behar can do a song with Logic.

Shapiro is a no good neocon. Shilling for Israel and Ukraine.
What does Shilling for Israel mean? Is he wrong about Israel?

And he’s not a pro-Ukraine Warhawk like Haley and Biden
I stand with Conservatives like Andrew Tate, Tucker Carlson along and Candace Owens…the Shapiro faction ain’t for me.
I’m not sure how ultimately conservative Tate is. He makes good diagnosis of social/political problems but then offers horrible remedies.

I’d imagine Tucker, Candace. And Ben would agree on many/most major issues

What does Shilling for Israel mean? Is he wrong about Israel?

And he’s not a pro-Ukraine Warhawk like Haley and Biden

I’m not sure how ultimately conservative Tate is. He makes good diagnosis of social/political problems but then offers horrible remedies.

I’d imagine Tucker, Candace. And Ben would agree on many/most major issues
There’s been a big disagreement between Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. They’ve been criticizing each other. Candace Owens stood for Palestinian victims, and Ben criticized her in a very derogatory way which was unacceptable.

Shapiro has said some things I agree with, but he’s on video supporting Ukraine. In many different instances. It’s on his YouTube channel. Even if it’s not as much as Hallie, he is certainly coming off as a neocon …

And yes, there are things that Shapiro, Owens and Carlson would agree on, but this Israel Palestine episode is throwing a wrench into things, and if people don’t tow the Israel line, they get unfairly criticized and demonized by ultra pro Israel people and that’s not right. We’re not Israel. We are America.

Tate is right about a lot of things. I don’t agree with him about everything but he’s out there urging young men to get off the dope video games. I don’t hear that a lot from Republican politicians. They talking about the border wall which is good but they gotta talk about the other issues.

Tucker has gotten into arguments with Ben Shapiro recently. Tucker Carlson defendant Candace Owens against Shapiro attack on Owens.

There’s been a big disagreement between Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro. They’ve been criticizing each other. Candace Owens stood for Palestinian victims, and Ben criticized her in a very derogatory way which was unacceptable.

Shapiro has said some things I agree with, but he’s on video supporting Ukraine. In many different instances. It’s on his YouTube channel. Even if it’s not as much as Hallie, he is certainly coming off as a neocon …

And yes, there are things that Shapiro, Owens and Carlson would agree on, but this Israel Palestine episode is throwing a wrench into things, and if people don’t tow the Israel line, they get unfairly criticized and demonized by ultra pro Israel people and that’s not right. We’re not Israel. We are America.

Tate is right about a lot of things. I don’t agree with him about everything but he’s out there urging young men to get off the dope video games. I don’t hear that a lot from Republican politicians. They talking about the border wall which is good but they gotta talk about the other issues.

Tucker has gotten into arguments with Ben Shapiro recently. Tucker Carlson defendant Candace Owens against Shapiro attack on Owens.

Fuck these people, why in the Hell should I listen to insecure actors playing the facade game of roleplay for pay?

If you don't want posters don't open threads.
It’s actually on you to address the thread topic. From what I can tell youre a lonely troll who either runs from topics or makes things about yourself.

You might need to get out more

Forum List

Back