Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 “Insurrectionist” Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions

Will he admit he was WRONG,
You really should investigate the FBI's history Winco

and by that i don't mean recent history, i'd start way back when they were becoming a popular political tool ,along with agents infiltrating any crime organization or political movement seen as un-American

~S~

You really should investigate the FBI's history Winco

and by that i don't mean recent history, i'd start way back when they were becoming a popular political tool ,along with agents infiltrating any crime organization or political movement seen as un-American

~S~
Yup, I'm sure a small % of FBI are corrupt.
Just like a small % of LEO are corrupt.
Just like a small % of teachers are groomers or indoctrinators.
Just like a LARGE % of Politicians are corrupt, both parties, at ALL levels.

Shit happens when the world has corrupt people.

Shit happens when the world has corrupt people.
even faster w/corrupt leaders.....

1700520499507.png

~S~

There you have it folks -- The leftist vermin admitting the "insurrection" was a hoax perpetrated by their cult.

That's a stretch and a half. Just because they were there, dressed like Magats, doesn't mean they were leading the charge.

I actually prefer the title of varmit. It sounds more country, and less Nazi.

That's a stretch and a half. Just because they were there, dressed like Magats, doesn't mean they were leading the charge.

I actually prefer the title of varmit. It sounds more country, and less Nazi.

Backpedal harder.

No one gives a shit what you prefer.

It's the same word. If you want to talk like a redneck, go ahead.

Last edited:
Well.

We know there was 'fedsurrection' on J6. Ray Epps is proof of that.

The FBI and likely other “law enforcement” agencies had people planted in the January 6 crowd in an effort to incite the so-called “insurrection.” That’s not news to anyone who doesn’t get brainwashed by corporate media. But knowing it and actually SEEING it are two different things which is why this image captured by former political prisoner Derrick Evans is so striking.
The paused portion of a recently released J6 video shows a man wearing a MAGA hat and facial coverings flashing a badge at someone off-screen.
January 6 Dude With Badge
Senator Mike Lee says he will ask FBI Director Christopher Wray about the damning evidence, but doesn’t expect anything truthful to come from it. As he noted on Twitter:

Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 "Insurrectionist" Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions - 🔔 The Liberty Daily

86txil.jpg

Forum List

Back