Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 “Insurrectionist” Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions

OhPlease is just lying and trolling now. He knows everything you guys have said is true.

Cute post.

Thanks.

I guess you'll just have to call the truthfulness cops. Let me know when they're on their way to arrest me. While you've got them on the phone, tell them I'll leave the front door unlocked and put on a pot of coffee so they can let themselves in, pour a cup and come on down to my office in the basement. They'll enjoy reading some of the posts in here.

Next time, please use my whole name and put a @ in front of it, to make sure I'll see it.

Just because they were there, dressed like Magats, doesn't mean they were leading the charge.
What it means is they procured those hats ahead of time dOg

Thus the specter of premeditation rears it's ugly head....
I guess you'll just have to call the truthfulness cops. Let me know when they're on their way to arrest me.
I get top bunk in the gulag OPJQ...... ;) ~S~

What it means is they procured those hats ahead of time dOg

Thus the specter of premeditation rears it's ugly head....

I get top bunk in the gulag OPJQ...... ;) ~S~
Of course they got their costumes in advance. They were there to infiltrate the enemy combatants. They call it babysitting.

Of course they got their costumes in advance. They were there to infiltrate the enemy combatants. They call it babysitting.

More confirmation that the left knows the "insurrectionists" were government goons.

It just keeps getting better.

Which they've done for generations d0g

Trust me in that the loudest 'protestor' in the crowd was a spook

This goes back quite a ways.......it's easy to provoke an angry crowd into crossing the line to unlawful behavior, and then take them down

Ray Epps did just that, standing on all his former FBI spooks who did the same thing to the Viet Vets protests in the late 60's early 70's.....

~S~

I do, and when I find you, you will too.

You won't have to find me. Come to 43.55829 -96.72240

You tell me when.

Wear a red carnation so I'll recognize you.

If you don't show, we'll know you're a chickenshit

Like your lies.

See ya there.

Which they've done for generations d0g

Trust me in that the loudest 'protestor' in the crowd was a spook

This goes back quite a ways.......it's easy to provoke an angry crowd into crossing the line to unlawful behavior, and then take them down

Ray Epps did just that, standing on all his former FBI spooks who did the same thing to the Viet Vets protests in the late 60's early 70's.....

~S~
So be it. I never said that they weren't sneaky.

You won't have to find me. Come to 43.55829 -96.72240

You tell me when.

Wear a red carnation so I'll recognize you.

If you don't show, we'll know you're a chickenshit

Like your lies.

See ya there.

What the Hell is -96 degrees west? You'll have to do better than that. Besides, I prefer to surprise people.

What the Hell is -96 degrees west? You'll have to do better than that. Besides, I prefer to surprise people.

Translation -- "I won't be able to show up,"

If you don't know how to use something as simple as Google Maps, chickenshit, it's not anyone's fault but yours.

Backpedal harder.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If you don't know how to use something as simple as Google Maps, chickenshit, it's not anyone's fault but yours.

Backpedal harder.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I saw one of these twenty years ago. The threat was made and called for somewhere in Florida. One showed while the other ARRIVEDF LATE and avoided contact. The grub is all mouth.

Greg

Backpedal harder.

I tried, the closest thing was a visitors center in Sioux Falls, SD
I'll wear my red carnation, when I ring your doorbell. It would help if you'd move closer to me.

Well.

We know there was 'fedsurrection' on J6. Ray Epps is proof of that.

The FBI and likely other “law enforcement” agencies had people planted in the January 6 crowd in an effort to incite the so-called “insurrection.” That’s not news to anyone who doesn’t get brainwashed by corporate media. But knowing it and actually SEEING it are two different things which is why this image captured by former political prisoner Derrick Evans is so striking.
The paused portion of a recently released J6 video shows a man wearing a MAGA hat and facial coverings flashing a badge at someone off-screen.
January 6 Dude With Badge
Senator Mike Lee says he will ask FBI Director Christopher Wray about the damning evidence, but doesn’t expect anything truthful to come from it. As he noted on Twitter:

Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 "Insurrectionist" Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions - 🔔 The Liberty Daily

Why would an FBI agent even be carrying a badge? Do questions like that even come up? VAPE!!! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back