Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 “Insurrectionist” Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions

I tried, the closest thing was a visitors center in Sioux Falls, SD
I'll wear my red carnation, when I ring your doorbell. It would help if you'd move closer to me.

Closer, but you're still not backpedaling hard enough.

Do wear that red carnation when you show up, after you've changed into clean panties. The sweat is starting to be evident.

Well.

We know there was 'fedsurrection' on J6. Ray Epps is proof of that.
The FBI and likely other “law enforcement” agencies had people planted in the January 6 crowd in an effort to incite the so-called “insurrection.” That’s not news to anyone who doesn’t get brainwashed by corporate media. But knowing it and actually SEEING it are two different things which is why this image captured by former political prisoner Derrick Evans is so striking.
The paused portion of a recently released J6 video shows a man wearing a MAGA hat and facial coverings flashing a badge at someone off-screen.
Somebody flashes a fake badge, and excalibur wets his pants.

Well.

We know there was 'fedsurrection' on J6. Ray Epps is proof of that.

The FBI and likely other “law enforcement” agencies had people planted in the January 6 crowd in an effort to incite the so-called “insurrection.” That’s not news to anyone who doesn’t get brainwashed by corporate media. But knowing it and actually SEEING it are two different things which is why this image captured by former political prisoner Derrick Evans is so striking.
The paused portion of a recently released J6 video shows a man wearing a MAGA hat and facial coverings flashing a badge at someone off-screen.
January 6 Dude With Badge
Senator Mike Lee says he will ask FBI Director Christopher Wray about the damning evidence, but doesn’t expect anything truthful to come from it. As he noted on Twitter:

Masked MAGA-Hat-Wearing J6 "Insurrectionist" Caught Flashing a Badge and Mike Lee Has Questions - 🔔 The Liberty Daily

And the guy inquestion is in jail for impersonating an FBI agent. After that, Greene and Lee continue to make fools of themselves. Shall I continue?

Translation -- "Someone who is not leftist vermin reacts to something and every leftist vermin on the board is triggered".

First, what is the definition of "vermin", and second, tie the definition to Democrats? I'll wait.

Teabaggers dream up everyone and their brother as an insurrectionist...............Except, Trump and his cult.
They just can't prove it.
Now they have ..................

Mike Johnson plans to release 44000 hours of Jan. 6 footage

View attachment 860744
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › jan-6-tapes-congress-ca...
2 days ago — Speaker Johnson says he'll make 44,000 hours of Jan. 6 footage available to the general public.
I can't wait. Out of the thousands of hours we've already seen, it will fit nicely with the rest of the insurrection package.

Forum List

Back