Look who cares more.. Mitt is on his way to New Orleans

It's good to be King!

pres-barack-obama-golfing.jpg

obama is in Texas for a photo op with military families while he trolls for votes. Going to Louisiana might mean actually acting like a president and obama just doesn't care to expend enough effort to act.

Apparently only one dumbass that was out driving his pickup in the storm and a tree fell on his dumb ass is the extent of the fatalities. What's Mittens gonna do? Run around and tell the dumb fuckers to stop being dumb fuckers? "Hey you dumb ass swamp dwellers!!!! Don't drive inna storm! " :lol:

If Mittens had a job, he could do that, but his schedual is free to fly when and where he wants.

President's Schedule - August 31, 2012 | The White House

Romney's logged more work hours than Barry Kardashian, that much is certain. President Kardashian worked what, 18 months once at a private sector job?

:lol:

I am sure his past is the reason he is able to chage his schedual now, since you are in NO how about you go see your bud Mittens.

obama is in Texas for a photo op with military families while he trolls for votes. Going to Louisiana might mean actually acting like a president and obama just doesn't care to expend enough effort to act.

I love that the right is doing the same thing the left was doing with Bush. You honestly think, going to Louisiana would accomplish anything? If he did go everyone would be angry at him for canceling on those military families and they would all accuse him of using the hurricane as a photo op:rolleyes: it's really a lose lose for him.

yes we know how you hate the military and their families.

I love that the right is doing the same thing the left was doing with Bush. You honestly think, going to Louisiana would accomplish anything? If he did go everyone would be angry at him for canceling on those military families and they would all accuse him of using the hurricane as a photo op:rolleyes: it's really a lose lose for him.

No matter what he does, the right will bitch.

If Mittens had a job, he could do that, but his schedual is free to fly when and where he wants.

Romney's logged more work hours than Barry Kardashian, that much is certain. President Kardashian worked what, 18 months once at a private sector job?

Despite what career politicians would have you think, running for office isn't working a job - its applying for a job.

If he showed up all you righties would do is say he's getting in the way of the recovery and costing the taxpayers too much money

There are no greiving families to console. The ones that got flooded were in localities that were too stupid to build their local flood control embankments properly. Here is a clue.. Don't build in obvious flood zones.

I am sure his past is the reason he is able to chage his schedual now, since you are in NO how about you go see your bud Mittens.

Nope, too busy cleaning up.... anyhoo, I don't do the hero-worship thing like you guys... you know, being an adult and all.

Did he gather with local leaders, shake hands, wear hardhats, look at plans for re-construction and point to somewhere off camera like in a cheap Political Ad?

Simply showing up in a Hurricane zone doesn't mean you "care".

There are no greiving families to console. The ones that got flooded were in localities that were too stupid to build their local flood control embankments properly. Here is a clue.. Don't build in obvious flood zones.

You're an idiot.

Did he gather with local leaders, shake hands, wear hardhats, look at plans for re-construction and point to somewhere off camera like in a cheap Political Ad?

Especially when you hold no political office. Since Romney has no actual power to help these people, other than writing a check which he can do just as well outside of the recovery zone, its clear his only motivation is politics.

I'm sure he cares. I don't know anyone who could go to a disaster zone and not have compassion for people who have to deal with the fallout.

Forum List

Back