Look who cares more.. Mitt is on his way to New Orleans

There are no greiving families to console. The ones that got flooded were in localities that were too stupid to build their local flood control embankments properly. Here is a clue.. Don't build in obvious flood zones.

Go fuck yourself

What he said. ^

Hey did you keep power through the storm?

I went into NOLA yesterday to check on the house - everything OK but I barely got there. I10 was closed at Grammercy, I took 61 in but at times only one lane was drivable and even then it had 6" to 1 foot of water in it. Was afraid I might wind up stranded, I had no idea Isaac was still pounding St Charles and St John that bad, I should have stayed in BR. On the way back I played it safe, crossed the river at Hale Boggs, took 3127 and then crossed back at the Sunshine.

EDIT: I saw thousands of acres of sugar cane pushed over to 45 degree angles or lower.

Did he gather with local leaders, shake hands, wear hardhats, look at plans for re-construction and point to somewhere off camera like in a cheap Political Ad?

Simply showing up in a Hurricane zone doesn't mean you "care".

I'm sure he cares. I don't know anyone who could go to a disaster zone and not have compassion for people who have to deal with the fallout.

Rush Limbaugh.

of course he wouldn't go to a disaster zone, a black person might jump out and get him

There are no greiving families to console. The ones that got flooded were in localities that were too stupid to build their local flood control embankments properly. Here is a clue.. Don't build in obvious flood zones.

Go fuck yourself

Did you build a house in a flood zone? Do you encourage people that build in flood zones?

There is a REASON they call them FLOOD zones. That makes you angry?

white republicans really wana talk about response time with people in NO. They really wanted to just let blacks die, otherwise Bush adminstration would have been there earlier.

Go fuck yourself

What he said. ^

I went into NOLA yesterday to check on the house - everything OK but I barely got there. I10 was closed at Grammercy, I took 61 in but at times only one lane was drivable and even then it had 6" to 1 foot of water in it. Was afraid I might wind up stranded, I had no idea Isaac was still pounding St Charles and St John that bad, I should have stayed in BR. On the way back I played it safe, crossed the river at Hale Boggs, took 3127 and then crossed back at the Sunshine.

EDIT: I saw thousands of acres of sugar cane pushed over to 45 degree angles or lower.

Yep, kept power & Cox... its a first! I have my elderly neighbor staying with us till her power gets back online... poor thing is in her eighties. Got a full house, daughter and her boyfriend, son, neigbor and ex-wife..

Woo ho!!

white republicans really wana talk about response time with people in NO. They really wanted to just let blacks die, otherwise Bush adminstration would have been there earlier.

Are you always this stupid or just practicing?

Idiot..........

Obama visits Texas to mark Iraq war anniversary

President Barack Obama is serving up an election-year reminder that he ended the Iraq war, visiting a Texas military base two years to the day that he formally declared the end of the U.S. combat mission.

Obama's visit Friday to the vast Fort Bliss Army post in El Paso underscores a point Obama has made repeatedly on the campaign trail: He made a promise to end the unpopular Iraq war and kept it. Obama also visited Fort Bliss on Aug. 31, 2010, the day he announced the end of the U.S. combat role.

Another promise made, and another promise kept.

Go fuck yourself

Did you build a house in a flood zone?
I bought one in flood zone B. Its fully insured against floods.
Do you encourage people that build in flood zones?

What is your point? That people shouldn't build where natural disasters occur? Where do you live?

Go fuck yourself

What he said. ^

OH I see why you are butt hurt. You DO live in a flood zone. Dummy! I would tell you to go fuck yourself but it appears you have already done that.

Did he gather with local leaders, shake hands, wear hardhats, look at plans for re-construction and point to somewhere off camera like in a cheap Political Ad?

Especially when you hold no political office. Since Romney has no actual power to help these people, other than writing a check which he can do just as well outside of the recovery zone, its clear his only motivation is politics.

Wow, it's obvious why Obama isn't there. If you don't have the power to help them, just don't go. There's nothing Obama can do but send money.

Compassionate and caring people shouldn't bother with those that have endured so much, lost stuff and were maybe a little scared. :cuckoo:

I'm sure he cares. I don't know anyone who could go to a disaster zone and not have compassion for people who have to deal with the fallout.

I have family in Colorado Springs. obama landed, took a few photo ops and left. Whatever compassion he showed was a statement written by someone else and read off the teleprompter.

obama has been shamed by Romney into taking time out of his busy golf schedule to visit LA.

Change in plans: Obama will visit La. Monday - POLITICO.com

Romney is leading right now. He's at least leading obama.
The president was en route Friday to Fort Bliss, Texas, where he planned to meet with military service members and their families on the two-year anniverary of his visit there to mark the end of the war in Iraq.

So you think the brave men and women that serve in our military are as trivial as a game of golf.

Got it.

and the minute Obama goes there you will say hes playing politics

There's way to much security associated with Obama going so I think it's actually more considerate for him not to go at this point. Romney is in a position where he won't need to draw a lot of authorities away from their important jobs to perform security. When he becomes president it won't be so easy.

Romney already has secret service protection....just like Obama.

Go fuck yourself

Did you build a house in a flood zone?
I bought one in flood zone B. Its fully insured against floods.
Do you encourage people that build in flood zones?

What is your point? That people shouldn't build where natural disasters occur? Where do you live?

In his own head.. nothing bad ever happens in Huggyville.

:lol:

I have family in Colorado Springs. obama landed, took a few photo ops and left. Whatever compassion he showed was a statement written by someone else and read off the teleprompter.

I don't really see how your having family in Colorado Springs negates the fact that Obama actually met with victims and their families.

What he said. ^

Yep, kept power & Cox... its a first! I have my elderly neighbor staying with us till her power gets back online... poor thing is in her eighties. Got a full house, daughter and her boyfriend, son, neigbor and ex-wife..

Woo ho!!

So why did Jindal beg for federal relief?

Especially when you hold no political office. Since Romney has no actual power to help these people, other than writing a check which he can do just as well outside of the recovery zone, its clear his only motivation is politics.

Wow, it's obvious why Obama isn't there. If you don't have the power to help them, just don't go. There's nothing Obama can do but send money.

Compassionate and caring people shouldn't bother with those that have endured so much, lost stuff and were maybe a little scared. :cuckoo:

The federal government isn't supposed to do anything to help out with natural disasters - remember? Or has that changed now?

Forum List

Back