Biden admin tried to push black, lesbian press sec out, afraid to fire her over 'optics'

Is she in a swing state? You have 8 weeks to deprogram her.

Failing that, well….she DID clear the poo-poo from your bottom, so I guess you’ll have to play nice with her.

She's in FL, so no problems. :)

I don't think they want to get rid of her really.

She is black, has tits, and is gay.

And she will blatantly lie, mislead, misdirect and even turn things around making it seem like someone else is the bad guy.

When doocy grilled her about Biden saying his uncle was eaten by cannibals she managed to try and make it sound like doocy was making a joke of it, then praised the military, then claimed trump makes fun of the military. That's what they want, a spin person.

tumblr_7777211adf7f0f80c159f1951be10d71_6f83222b_2048.jpg

So they agree she is incompetent, but she cannot be fired because of DEI and how bad it would look to fire a black lesbian.

This is the ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH DEI.

Skin color and sexual orientation OVER COMPTENCY…to the point they cannot even be removed from their position.

So classic for this admin to have an unqualified person in a very public facing position.

SHE JUST READS FROM THE BINDER.

Here is every press conference by Pierre:

”President Biden climbs Mount Everest every morning, Peter Doocy is mean to me because he is racist and homophobic, and everything bad happening is Trump’s fault.”

I get cringe chills and often have to shut it off when she is just constantly lying.

Like everything out of her mouth is a lie.

That is why she has to read from the Binder. She cannot recall all of her lies so she must read the binder word for word.

Same with Joe Biden. He is a TRAINWRECK off the cuff.

HE TOOK THE TRAIN ON KEY BRIDGE EVERY DAY?

A BRIDGE WITH NO RAILROAD TRACKS? HOW? :confused-84::confused-84:

Even FACT CHECK sites lie about Biden’s lie he took the train over the Key Bridge.

HERE IS THE QUOTE:

“At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times. And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river.”

NO AMBIGUITY. IT IS CALLED A LIE.

POLITICFACT TRIES TO SPIN BIDEN’S LIE…WHY?

“ the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car.”

This is a LIE.

POLITIFACT SPUN IT AND THEY LIED.

JUST FUCKING ADMIT BIDEN LIED. WHY LIE ABOUT THIS QUOTE?

DEI makes it worse for hiring for race and sexuality. Companies know they will never be able to fire a black lesbian, so many will just not hire in the first place.

HIRE BASED ON MERIT. BIZARRE, HUH?

Think of your company as a sports team. Get the best available players. DERP.

I get cringe chills and often have to shut it off when she is just constantly lying.

Like everything out of her mouth is a lie.

That is why she has to read from the Binder. She cannot recall all of her lies so she must read the binder word for word.

Same with Joe Biden. He is a TRAINWRECK off the cuff.

HE TOOK THE TRAIN ON KEY BRIDGE EVERY DAY?

A BRIDGE WITH NO RAILROAD TRACKS? HOW? :confused-84::confused-84:

Cornpop helped him.

Thr best is when she lies about how SHARP AND ACTIVE Joe Biden is.

HEY BITCH….WE HAVE EYES AND EARS.

JOE BIDEN IS A SENILE DECREPIT DIRTY OLD FUCK.

KJP lying about his mental fitness does not work.

Even FACT CHECK sites lie about Biden’s lie he took the train over the Key Bridge.

HERE IS THE QUOTE:

“At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car. I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times. And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river.”

NO AMBIGUITY. IT IS CALLED A LIE.

POLITICFACT TRIES TO SPIN BIDEN’S LIE…WHY?

Cult fucks. Why do you lie about shit like this? How does that help your cause at all? Please explain.

I think they were trying to normalize Black lesbianism, or even promote it. But with this lady, if that's the proper term, all they got was what they called in the Sixties, a jive turkey. They made the same mistake with Kamala and possibly Letetia James, Fani Willis and Chutkan. MAGA

I think they were trying to normalize Black lesbianism, or even promote it. But with this lady, if that's the proper term, all they got was what they called in the Sixties, a jive turkey. They made the same mistake with Kamala and possibly Letetia James, Fani Willis and Chutkan. MAGA

Yeah, nothing "normal" about that muppet.

Forum List

Back