Liberals, why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business?

Why did Obama lie when he was asked if he knew about Hillary's server?

~~~~~~
Obama Used a Fake Name To Send Emails To Hillary’s Private
https://www.dailywire.com/news/9470/obama-used-fake-name-send...
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi...
It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …

Wait, you're telling ME the PRESIDENT had DIRECT CONTACT with the Secretary of State!??!

Quick, burn down everything! This is way bigger than Mueller Investigation!

So, his email was titled "Re: Congratulations" most likely about Obamacare.

This proves that Obama used an alternate email address which Clinton emailed him at. Not that Obama knew knew she had private servers in her home.

anyways, these same private email accounts are used in the Trump administration.

Mike Flynn said: Lock her up! “You know why we’re saying that?” he said. “We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth, a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today.

~~~~~~
Obviously you're attempting to joke about the home brewed Hillary server that contained Secret and confidential information open to hacking. Meanwhile Bath House Barry was communicating with Hillary on that server using another of his alias fictitious names. I wonder just how many aliases Barry uses. I guess another of them would be Yuri.
this rebuttal from the supporter of overriding our intelligence agencies denial of security clearances.
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Who was a greater danger to our national security...ANYONE that Trump has given security clearances to...or Hillary Clinton...Huma Abedin...and Anthony Wiener? Duh?
Security Clearances Were Hard to Get. Then Trump Won.
Trump only endangered national security 4 to 5 times, tops.

Poor Little Daughter Of Satan. I am sorry I triggered a Lying convulsive epileptic Lying fit that causes your mouth to lie uncontrollably.

You know what the most secure device a Criminal can use to hide their crimes?

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer.

Hillary Clinton was paid $145 Million by The Kremlin to promote this revolutionary new device!

View attachment 253737

It Slices
It Dices

You can smash a phone with it!
You can crush ice with it!

Have evidence you were owned by Russia on your hard drive?

Actual Picture of our product and it’s
Results used by Debbie Wasserman Schultz!
View attachment 253739
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home - Daily Bellwether

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer smashes your problems away!

Lied about having 1 electronic device?
You can smash up to 17 Burner Devices in one sitting!

Smash Hard Drives
Smash your laptop!
Smash a Blackberry, IPhone, Android!

But that’s not all folks! Buy now and we’ll throw in our revolutionary cleaner, Bleach Bit!

Dirty Stain of Criminality Threatening to ruin your big day? Not with Bleach Bit! Just Bleach Bleach Bleach That Evidence Away!

View attachment 253736

So you admit Obama Committed Perjury, Espionage, and was Secretly
Circumventing FOIA regulations, State Department Regulations, Government Record Keeping Regulations, Regulations regarding transparency, and was also involved in Obstruction Of Justice, as well as many other crimes including paying Russia to help him and Clinton win the 2016 Elections.

He used Clinton’s server to commit most
of those crimes.

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?

Everyone working in the West Wing knew that there problems with government servers which were woefully inadequate to the needs of Cabinet Members and senior staffers. That's why Colin Powell and Condi Rice both used private email. It's why the Bush Administration kept a private server in the White House, and why the Trump Administration is doing the same.

Furthermore, right wingers keep going on about the Clinton server as if it was like my internet access. This server was set up with security protocols designed for a former President of the United States, a man who still has Top Secret security clearance, and has proven itself to be far better protected from hacking than any US government computers.

No I didn't say any of that, but like the lying piece of Russian shit that you are, you try to twist anything into a lie to support your orange faced baboon.

Hillary did nothing illegal, but Ivanka is still using private email for government business and that IS NOW illegal, because Republicans made it illegal after Hillary did it.

But you won't go after Ivanka or Jared for using unsecured devices, private email or any of their other illegal activities because you don't care what the Trumps do that is illegal.

Stupid Russian. Hillary isn’t President. Everything f you ousted has been investigated over and over and you’ve got nothing. No evidence. No witnesses. No actual crimes.

Donald Trump is committing crimes openly, in plain sight of the world every day.

25 people who were turned down for security clearances. Trump gave them the clearances anyway.

Jared Kushner gave MBS the CIA’s top secret enemies list. Trump gave the Rusdian Ambassador too secret intel from the Israeli’s.

This stuff is happening NOW, today. Endangering American lives now.

Where is your outrage. Your concern for national security?

I have no concern for National Security when it was revealed Oh Daughter of Sheol, that your pals were actually stonewalling and circle filing security requests for The President's cabinet and advisors, in The Name of The Marxist Fascist "Resistance".

The Damage Hillary Clinton did to National Security is still ongoing NOW.
Where is your Outrage? There is nothing harmful about security clearances given to a President's Cabinet or Advisors. He is The Legal and Lawful final authority on who gets them and who doesn't.

Clinton was sharing classified and top secret information with our enemies for a fee.
You don't care about that, do you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/

The Obama Administration was criminally negligent in Cybersecurity .

The Destruction of Huma Abedin’s Emails on the Clinton Server and their Surprise Recovery

Chinese company reportedly hacked Clinton's server, got copy of every email in real-time

China's Military Built with Cloned Weapons - USNI News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

Go the next bullet point on your Gestapo DemNazi Talking Points Email. This one will fizzle out on you in a couple weeks.

New documents tell the full, strange story of a technophobic VIP, a sloppy State Department, and the jerry-rigged computer that held it all together.

By GARRETT M. GRAFF

September 30, 2016

The scandal of Hillary Clinton’s “home brew” email server, as it is played out over more than a year and a half, has served as a Rorschach test for her supporters and opponents. In her critics’ eyes it’s just another example of the Clinton family taking ethical shortcuts and playing by their own set of fast-and-loose rules; her supporters say it’s another example of the hysterical near-insanity that motivates her attackers in which, after millions of dollars in investigations, congressional hearings, FBI interviews and more, the scandal has amounted to little more than a whopping nothing-burger.

But until last week, the American public had never really had the chance to know how it all happened.

Then, last Friday, the FBI released the final batch of what amount to nearly 250 pages of interview notes and reports collected during the course of its investigation. Agents interviewed officials ranging from former Secretary of State Colin Powell to CIA officers to the IT staffer who first rented a minivan to drive the server from Washington to the Clintons’ home in New York. The files also include the FBI’s forensic investigative process and never-before-seen details of the staff decisions that led to the server, the mechanics of Clinton’s email system, and the confusing and balky State Department processes that led a technophobic Clinton to embrace her own BlackBerry. The FBI interviewed both those who supported her and those who questioned her decisions, as well as plenty of disinterested public servants who had no allegiance or beef with her either way. While the interviews were not technically conducted “under oath” — lying to federal agents is itself a crime, as is obstruction of justice — they do open a uniquely candid window into how the decisions around Hillary Clinton’s email server unfolded. They may be as close to the actual truth as we may ever get.

The interviews—taken together and reconstructed for this article into the first-ever comprehensive narrative of how her email server scandal unfolded—draw a picture of the controversy quite different from what either side has made it out to be. Together, the documents, technically known as Form 302s, depict no less than a sinister and carefully calculated effort to avoid transparency.

Last edited:
I'm guessing he didn't care all that much. Lots of people didn't. Still don't, it appears. Including government officials, who do it themselves.

~~~~~~
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …

Wait, you're telling ME the PRESIDENT had DIRECT CONTACT with the Secretary of State!??!

This proves that Obama used an alternate email address which Clinton emailed him at. Not that Obama knew knew she had private servers in her home.

anyways, these same private email accounts are used in the Trump administration.

Mike Flynn said: Lock her up! “You know why we’re saying that?” he said. “We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth, a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today.

~~~~~~
Obviously you're attempting to joke about the home brewed Hillary server that contained Secret and confidential information open to hacking. Meanwhile Bath House Barry was communicating with Hillary on that server using another of his alias fictitious names. I wonder just how many aliases Barry uses. I guess another of them would be Yuri.
this rebuttal from the supporter of overriding our intelligence agencies denial of security clearances.
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Russia really is good at making Memes. Did you pay for that one or make it yourself?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Russia really is good at making Memes. Did you pay for that one or make it yourself?
You would really think Russia would disparage their favorite president?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Only She is Not President. They would write a Dossier for Hillary Clinton to Disparage Trump. I would bet you $12 Million Dollars they would.

~~~~~~
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Only She is Not President. They would write a Dossier for Hillary Clinton to Disparage Trump. I would bet you $12 Million Dollars they would.
Oh yea. Putin wanted to help Hillary so much, that he poisoned Skripal for doing so.

The QAnon bullshit is strong here.

So we should be outraged about Hillary and ignore the fact that Jared and Ivanka are doing the same thing or worse NOW when everyone should know better?

Oh...

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?
How would Obama know Hillary had her own server?

Obama did not have a secret e-mail addrsss to talk to Hillary.

Comrade, Old Lady:

Vlad Putin, thinks you are a marvelous character, fighting for Mother Russia, Spreading Mother Russia's Lies and Propaganda, and Helping Mother Russia buy Clinton and Obama and many others, like John McCain, and Adam Schiff. Thank you for providing 'air cover' for us to infiltrate The Democrat Party.

You do Putin Proud to distract America from our Cosa Nostra, our Family Plan to undermine America's Democracy through The Democrat Party which we own.

Here is your next mission:

Try to distract and lie about our Comrade and Marxist Manchurian Candidate, taking our bribes....err $64 Million Dollar "BOOK Advance" from Russian Publisher owned by Russia in America.....for Book He Never Wrote!

Sincerely,

Your Anchor, Your Beloved Comrade and Master,

Vlad Putin

lead_720_405.jpg

Circumventing FOIA regulations, State Department Regulations, Government Record Keeping Regulations, Regulations regarding transparency, and was also involved in Obstruction Of Justice, as well as many other crimes including paying Russia to help him and Clinton win the 2016 Elections.

of those crimes.

Everyone working in the West Wing knew that there problems with government servers which were woefully inadequate to the needs of Cabinet Members and senior staffers. That's why Colin Powell and Condi Rice both used private email. It's why the Bush Administration kept a private server in the White House, and why the Trump Administration is doing the same.

Furthermore, right wingers keep going on about the Clinton server as if it was like my internet access. This server was set up with security protocols designed for a former President of the United States, a man who still has Top Secret security clearance, and has proven itself to be far better protected from hacking than any US government computers.

No I didn't say any of that, but like the lying piece of Russian shit that you are, you try to twist anything into a lie to support your orange faced baboon.

Hillary did nothing illegal, but Ivanka is still using private email for government business and that IS NOW illegal, because Republicans made it illegal after Hillary did it.

But you won't go after Ivanka or Jared for using unsecured devices, private email or any of their other illegal activities because you don't care what the Trumps do that is illegal.

Comrade, Old Lady:

Vlad Putin, thinks you are a marvelous character, fighting for Mother Russia, Spreading Mother Russia's Lies and Propaganda, and Helping Mother Russia buy Clinton and Obama and many others, like John McCain, and Adam Schiff. Thank you for providing 'air cover' for us to infiltrate The Democrat Party.

You do Putin Proud to distract America from our Cosa Nostra, our Family Plan to undermine America's Democracy through The Democrat Party which we own.

Try to distract and lie about our Comrade and Marxist Manchurian Candidate, taking our bribes....err $64 Million Dollar "BOOK Advance" from Russian Publisher owned by Russia in America.....for Book He Never Wrote!

Sincerely,

Vlad Putin

lead_720_405.jpg

of those crimes.

Ah the usual Russian troll lies - to accuse others of what you are doing.

Love your old time religion insults "Daughter of Satan". You right wing Bible thumpers are the WORST racist, misogynistic lying assholes God every put on this earth. You use the Bible to justify all kinds of abuses and horrors on those less "righteous" than you. No one who truly believe's God's word would ever vote for a man like Donald Trump.

Your religion is just as phony as your second language English, troll.

Comrade, Old Lady:

Sincerely,

Vlad Putin

lead_720_405.jpg

of those crimes.

Here is Putin saying he wanted Trump.
Now show us where Putin wanted Hillary.

What? You No Likey Hell? Do not good Russian Bots all go to Hell, like you will?
They have an entire wing for Russian Bots like you down there. Liberals even get their own Unisex bathrooms.

Why you no want to talk about 'Great Russian Book Deal' with Obama for BOOK HE NEVER WROTE? $64 Million is Many Rubles for Obama Bin Lying....., NYET?

ce7ff1531fe7fedef8275f2b6c9f14aa.gif

Child of Perdition:

You shall not go to heaven. Liars and Slanderers are not permitted there.

But do not worry, it shall be comfy!

Satan keeps it warm in The Winter there by feeding his furnace with the fuel of Liberal Tears.

tumblr_inline_opmb070nOE1ub9xhg_500.gif

He also has many amusement park rides for you to keep you entertained. It is a good "undead" "work" balance.

tenor.gif

Comrade, Old Lady:

Sincerely,

Vlad Putin

lead_720_405.jpg

of those crimes.

Ah the usual Russian troll lies - to accuse others of what you are doing.

Love your old time religion insults "Daughter of Satan". You right wing Bible thumpers are the WORST racist, misogynistic lying assholes God every put on this earth. You use the Bible to justify all kinds of abuses and horrors on those less "righteous" than you. No one who truly believe's God's word would ever vote for a man like Donald Trump.

Your religion is just as phony as your second language English, troll.

Last edited:
I only opened this thread again to see the freakish responses from the right wing nutballs.

You freaks did not disappoint.

I only opened this thread again to see the freakish responses from the right wing nutballs.

Yea, because any citizen who opposes government officials setting up their own, private server to conduct the people's business is a "nutball", right?

Jared Kushner gave MBS the CIA’s top secret enemies list. Trump gave the Rusdian Ambassador too secret intel from the Israeli’s.

The president is at liberty to share intelligence with foreign powers at his discretion. Were you really not aware of this basic fact?

Forum List

Back