Thanks to a mysterious missing binder, are we about to find out the REAL reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

Thanks to a mysterious missing binder, are we about to find out the REAL reason for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

16 Deb 2023 ~~

There’s been a lot of speculation about why the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, treating Trump as if he were the villain in “Scarface.” Most rational thinkers are skeptical that it was about classified secrets Trump supposedly shouldn’t have had. Instead, it seems more likely connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially dismantle Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
CNN:

Mike Davis, the former clerk for Justice Gorsuch, believes feds were looking for that binder. He responded to right-wing influencer Greg Price, who said the following:

Commentary:
I believe this article. The FBI was looking for something at Mar a Lago and they didn’t find it.
Fact Check: 100% True.
These Crossfire Hurricane records if exposed are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.
They created the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.
Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.
It seems more likely that this is connected to a particular binder brimming with details that could potentially expose the Obama and Hillary’s Crossfire Hurricane operation.
What are the odds that the Obama/Biden regime was frantically searching for this crucial binder?
Once again total proof that the DNCCP Democrats are incompetent and can't keep their secrets.
For once they are probably correct. These documents are “dynamite”. Very very likely they contain the texts showing how the “Deep State”* was conspiring to take down an elected US President. If those documents were to be released to the public a large portion of the IC and the Congress (Senate & the House) would find themselves in legal jeopardy (as they should be!).

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government's assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.Dec 15, 2023

I think the speculation in the OP has some force of logic behind it.

My only concern is this:

If President Trump had access to it prior to his last days in Office, I think he should have absolutely and immediately and formally and peremptorily declassified it and released it.
if he had it, why hide it? particularly if it makes the case .

Forum List

Back