Liberals, why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business?

That doesn't accurately describe the freakish nutballs' behavior.

In other words, you SUPPORT government officials doing whatever the fuck they want, right? Of course you do. Without chumps like you, politicians and bureaucrats couldn't get away with their corruption. Thanks, dumbass.

Let's not forget the stellar IT staff dems hired. Investigations? Why was this forgotten?

They too walked for their crimes. They had to, otherwise it would have implicated the DNC's outrageous corruption. Useful idiots like Fort Fun Indiana support this corruption.

In other words, you SUPPORT government officials doing whatever the fuck they want, right?
No, and you sound ridiculous. I only commented on the freakish comments by the right wing nutballs, which do not resemble your overwrought attempt to whitewash and normalize them. And my mocking them does not resemble that overwrought, lame attempt to characterize my position.

That doesn't make it any less bizarre.

Presidents share intelligence with foreign powers all the time. How is that "bizarre"?
Presidents do not invite the top spy of a foreign adversary into the oval office and show off by giving away state secrets to them. Your transparent, embarrassing attempt to gloss over what makes it bizarre is, in itself, bizarre. And cultish.

Presidents share intelligence with foreign powers all the time. How is that "bizarre"?
Presidents do not invite the top spy of a foreign adversary into the oval office and show off by giving away state secrets to them. Your transparent, embarrassing attempt to gloss over what makes it bizarre is, in itself, bizarre. And cultish.

You're as dumb as a rock.

well sending email and deleting your trail had already been done.

You're as dumb as a rock.
And you are an embarrassing cultist, trying to cover for fucking morons. Maybe that includes yourself.

And no, they shouldn't be using private emails to do business. No, our moron, child President should not be using his personal cell phone to conduct business.

President should not be using his personal cell phone to conduct business.

It's not been substantiated as to what Trump discusses with others on his private cell phone. Setting up a tee time ain't the same as transmitting hundreds of classified documents on a private server which was probably hacked by the Chinese, the Russians, North Koreans, Iran, Anonymous and everyone else in the world. You were mute. Of course, it's hard to speak up when you've got Obama's cock in your mouth.

It's not been substantiated as to what Trump discusses with others on his private cell phone.
Because nobody has looked. But, being the good little cultist you are, you will assume it's all good. And you will assume the oposite of the people your cult leader dislikes. It's all very simple and predictable.

Jared Kushner gave MBS the CIA’s top secret enemies list. Trump gave the Rusdian Ambassador too secret intel from the Israeli’s.

The president is at liberty to share intelligence with foreign powers at his discretion. Were you really not aware of this basic fact?

The President was NOT at liberty to share the Israeli intelligence. It was provided to the Americans on the specific instruction that it was NOT to be shared with the Russians.

The President was NOT at liberty to share the Israeli intelligence. It was provided to the Americans on the specific instruction that it was NOT to be shared with the Russians.

We can debate the wisdom of Trump sharing that information, but it was perfectly LEGAL for him to do so. What Hillary did was blatantly illegal and she skated and you voter for her.

Because nobody has looked. But, being the good little cultist you are, you will assume it's all good. And you will assume the oposite of the people your cult leader dislikes. It's all very simple and predictable.

On the contrary, you are the "cultist". Trump could say that the weather is nice and you'd be all over him while simultaneously looking the other way at monolithic, Democratic crime and corruption.

I have no idea what Trump discusses on his personal cell phone. I DO know that the libtards that said Trump conspired with Putin are the same idiots spewing all their bullshit about Trump and his phone, and you voraciously lap it up.

Poor Little Daughter Of Satan. I am sorry I triggered a Lying convulsive epileptic Lying fit that causes your mouth to lie uncontrollably.

You know what the most secure device a Criminal can use to hide their crimes?

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer.

Hillary Clinton was paid $145 Million by The Kremlin to promote this revolutionary new device!

View attachment 253737

It Slices
It Dices

You can smash a phone with it!
You can crush ice with it!

Have evidence you were owned by Russia on your hard drive?

Actual Picture of our product and it’s
Results used by Debbie Wasserman Schultz!
View attachment 253739
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home - Daily Bellwether

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer smashes your problems away!

Lied about having 1 electronic device?
You can smash up to 17 Burner Devices in one sitting!

Smash Hard Drives
Smash your laptop!
Smash a Blackberry, IPhone, Android!

But that’s not all folks! Buy now and we’ll throw in our revolutionary cleaner, Bleach Bit!

Dirty Stain of Criminality Threatening to ruin your big day? Not with Bleach Bit! Just Bleach Bleach Bleach That Evidence Away!

View attachment 253736

So you admit Obama Committed Perjury, Espionage, and was Secretly
Circumventing FOIA regulations, State Department Regulations, Government Record Keeping Regulations, Regulations regarding transparency, and was also involved in Obstruction Of Justice, as well as many other crimes including paying Russia to help him and Clinton win the 2016 Elections.

He used Clinton’s server to commit most
of those crimes.

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?

Everyone working in the West Wing knew that there problems with government servers which were woefully inadequate to the needs of Cabinet Members and senior staffers. That's why Colin Powell and Condi Rice both used private email. It's why the Bush Administration kept a private server in the White House, and why the Trump Administration is doing the same.

Furthermore, right wingers keep going on about the Clinton server as if it was like my internet access. This server was set up with security protocols designed for a former President of the United States, a man who still has Top Secret security clearance, and has proven itself to be far better protected from hacking than any US government computers.

No I didn't say any of that, but like the lying piece of Russian shit that you are, you try to twist anything into a lie to support your orange faced baboon.

Hillary did nothing illegal, but Ivanka is still using private email for government business and that IS NOW illegal, because Republicans made it illegal after Hillary did it.

But you won't go after Ivanka or Jared for using unsecured devices, private email or any of their other illegal activities because you don't care what the Trumps do that is illegal.

Stupid Russian. Hillary isn’t President. Everything f you ousted has been investigated over and over and you’ve got nothing. No evidence. No witnesses. No actual crimes.

Donald Trump is committing crimes openly, in plain sight of the world every day.

25 people who were turned down for security clearances. Trump gave them the clearances anyway.

Jared Kushner gave MBS the CIA’s top secret enemies list. Trump gave the Rusdian Ambassador too secret intel from the Israeli’s.

This stuff is happening NOW, today. Endangering American lives now.

Where is your outrage. Your concern for national security?

Given the last administration had regular visits from organizations tied to terrorists, this doesn’t matter.

In other words, you SUPPORT government officials doing whatever the fuck they want, right?
No, and you sound ridiculous. I only commented on the freakish comments by the right wing nutballs, which do not resemble your overwrought attempt to whitewash and normalize them. And my mocking them does not resemble that overwrought, lame attempt to characterize my position.
What happened to the IT staff dems fell in love with?

Forum List

Back