8 Dem Candidates Kick Off Conference By Quoting Fugitive Cop Killer

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
If this doesn't show us where the Democratic Party is coming from, what does?

A conference featuring eight prominent 2020 Democrat presidential hopefuls kicked off in Washington, D.C,. with the fiery rallying cry of a fugitive cop-killer on Monday, as the labor and political groups in attendance shouted in unison, "We have nothing to lose but our chains."

Jamal Watkins, the Vice President of Civic Engagement at the NAACP, began by telling the audience at the We the People conference that he would invoke the words of Assata Shakur, also known as Joanne Chesimard.

Shakur was convicted of the 1973 murder of a New Jersey state trooper when she was in the Black Liberation Army. After escaping from prison in 1979, Shakur fled to Cuba, which granted her asylum even as she remains on the FBI's list of most-wanted fugitive terrorists.

Conference featuring 2020 Dems begins with fiery chant quoting fugitive cop-killer Assata Shakur

Their next piece of shit hero will be the Unabomber.

They like Timothy McVeigh too. Unfortunately, he came down with a severe case of deaditis.

Biden didn't attend the conference. I heard he was at a NAMBLA meeting.

I have a thread, lefties love them some criminals, muderers and rapists they love....cant jail em because prisons are too crowded....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…….They should be shot and we can move on.....

Democrats used to be the party of the slave traders who beat slaves and starved them to death and threw their bodies overboard and well...

Democrats haven't changed one bit from those days.

Are you really surprised about a liberal sucking muslim dick? In fact, the more violent muslims get, the more these Democrat sadistic, sick fucks get off on it. I haven't been on speaking terms with my leftist brother and horrifyingly-Gwyneth-Paltrow-looking sister-in-law since the Paris 2015 massacre; their instant reaction was to praise/defend Islam to the high heavens and back, zero concern for the butchered victims. When I tried to educate them about what the most demonstrably violent, murderous hate ideology Islam is (because I actually studied that vile bag of garbage for several years, including reading the Quran), they'd refuse to believe me and accuse me of being insane or "Islamophobic." So I told these two ultra-mega-spoiled, leftist brats to stay the fuck out of my life and go stick a muslim cock in their mouths. And I meant every word of it.

I really want nothing to do with some of my devoted, Islam-loving blood relatives because I find their values so psychopathic, so utterly repellent, I simply don't want Islam whores in my life whether they're blood-related to me or not. These are creature who are obsessed with flooding the country with Islam for no good reason (and they can't tell me one rational reason for importing it, it's just PC automated reactions). Which proves they DON'T GIVE A FUCK that fellow Americans will be raped and killed, because Pisslam has a 100%, 1400 year track record of genocidal violence EVERYWHERE it has ever gone.

If this doesn't show us where the Democratic Party is coming from, what does?

A conference featuring eight prominent 2020 Democrat presidential hopefuls kicked off in Washington, D.C,. with the fiery rallying cry of a fugitive cop-killer on Monday, as the labor and political groups in attendance shouted in unison, "We have nothing to lose but our chains."

Jamal Watkins, the Vice President of Civic Engagement at the NAACP, began by telling the audience at the We the People conference that he would invoke the words of Assata Shakur, also known as Joanne Chesimard.

Shakur was convicted of the 1973 murder of a New Jersey state trooper when she was in the Black Liberation Army. After escaping from prison in 1979, Shakur fled to Cuba, which granted her asylum even as she remains on the FBI's list of most-wanted fugitive terrorists.

Conference featuring 2020 Dems begins with fiery chant quoting fugitive cop-killer Assata Shakur
I hear all 8 danced and shouted words of rebellion in a circle while a live fetus died in the center.

Are you really surprised about a liberal sucking muslim dick? In fact, the more violent muslims get, the more these Democrat sadistic, sick fucks get off on it. I haven't been on speaking terms with my leftist brother and horrifyingly-Gwyneth-Paltrow-looking sister-in-law since the Paris 2015 massacre; their instant reaction was to praise/defend Islam to the high heavens and back, zero concern for the butchered victims. When I tried to educate them about what the most demonstrably violent, murderous hate ideology Islam is (because I actually studied that vile bag of garbage for several years, including reading the Quran), they'd refuse to believe me and accuse me of being insane or "Islamophobic." So I told these two ultra-mega-spoiled, leftist brats to stay the fuck out of my life and go stick a muslim cock in their mouths. And I meant every word of it.

I really want nothing to do with some of my devoted, Islam-loving blood relatives because I find their values so psychopathic, so utterly repellent, I simply don't want Islam whores in my life whether they're blood-related to me or not. These are creature who are obsessed with flooding the country with Islam for no good reason (and they can't tell me one rational reason for importing it, it's just PC automated reactions). Which proves they DON'T GIVE A FUCK that fellow Americans will be raped and killed, because Pisslam has a 100%, 1400 year track record of genocidal violence EVERYWHERE it has ever gone.

I applaud you for standing by your well grounded principles!
Most people don't stand by them when it comes to family because they are too weak.
I've had to do something similar when it came to two of my sisters.
I have no regrets.

Most people don't stand by them when it comes to family because they are too weak.
I have no regrets.

Well the thing is, I'm naturally repulsed by traitors who are devoted to a religious hate-ideology that has been declaring war on America (for being non-muslim) since the 1790s Barbary Coast pirates. When a fellow American is in love with the most demonstrably violent, woman-and-child-brutalizing, cruelest bully ideology, I want fellow American-traitors who support it to be hanged for treason. Since I'm NOT a scumbag-enabler, I'm not arrogant enough to believe that being related to me gives any of my relatives some carte-blanche to be scumbags. I judge my blood-relative scumbags just as brutally as I judge scumbags NOT related to me.

I have no regrets.

Well the thing is, I'm naturally repulsed by traitors who are devoted to a religious hate-ideology that has been declaring war on America (for being non-muslim) since the 1790s Barbary Coast pirates. When a fellow American is in love with the most demonstrably violent, woman-and-child-brutalizing, cruelest bully ideology, I want fellow American-traitors who support it to be hanged for treason. Since I'm NOT a scumbag-enabler, I'm not arrogant enough to believe that being related to me gives any of my relatives some carte-blanche to be scumbags. I judge my blood-relative scumbags just as brutally as I judge scumbags NOT related to me.

Some family members can force an individual to make a core choice on an issue.
When that occurs, we have a choice to make and live with. And if that choice results in writing them off and you can live with it, it is alot better than accepting their bullshit beliefs and behavior and slouching around holding in resentments against them the rest of your life.

Obama could have (should have) demanded that Cuba turn over the fugitive when he "normalized" relations but he didn't want to hurt their feelings.

I have no regrets.

Some family members can force an individual to make a core choice on an issue.
When that occurs, we have a choice to make and live with. And if that choice results in writing them off and you can live with it, it is alot better than accepting their bullshit beliefs and behavior and slouching around holding in resentments against them the rest of your life.

You'll get no argument from me; I have dysfunctional relatives whose values are so loathsome to me, I simply don't care to be around them. Just for my own peace of mind. And these scumbag relatives have various other scumbag qualities I couldn't stand anyway, even before that Islam penis entered their mouths. Such as lying/thieving, felon-enabling, arrogance, willful ignorance/stupidity. I simply don't care to be around people of bad character and being blood-related to me does NOT justify having a bad character.

Forum List

Back