Liberals, why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business?

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?

Everyone working in the West Wing knew that there problems with government servers which were woefully inadequate to the needs of Cabinet Members and senior staffers. That's why Colin Powell and Condi Rice both used private email. It's why the Bush Administration kept a private server in the White House, and why the Trump Administration is doing the same.

Furthermore, right wingers keep going on about the Clinton server as if it was like my internet access. This server was set up with security protocols designed for a former President of the United States, a man who still has Top Secret security clearance, and has proven itself to be far better protected from hacking than any US government computers.

I'm guessing he didn't care all that much. Lots of people didn't. Still don't, it appears. Including government officials, who do it themselves.

Why did Obama lie when he was asked if he knew about Hillary's server?

~~~~~~
Obama Used a Fake Name To Send Emails To Hillary’s Private
https://www.dailywire.com/news/9470/obama-used-fake-name-send...
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi...
It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …

Wait, you're telling ME the PRESIDENT had DIRECT CONTACT with the Secretary of State!??!

Quick, burn down everything! This is way bigger than Mueller Investigation!

So, his email was titled "Re: Congratulations" most likely about Obamacare.

This proves that Obama used an alternate email address which Clinton emailed him at. Not that Obama knew knew she had private servers in her home.

anyways, these same private email accounts are used in the Trump administration.

Mike Flynn said: Lock her up! “You know why we’re saying that?” he said. “We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth, a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today.

~~~~~~
Obviously you're attempting to joke about the home brewed Hillary server that contained Secret and confidential information open to hacking. Meanwhile Bath House Barry was communicating with Hillary on that server using another of his alias fictitious names. I wonder just how many aliases Barry uses. I guess another of them would be Yuri.

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?
Who cares?

No harm, no foul

So you admit Obama Committed Perjury, Espionage, and was Secretly
Circumventing FOIA regulations, State Department Regulations, Government Record Keeping Regulations, Regulations regarding transparency, and was also involved in Obstruction Of Justice, as well as many other crimes including paying Russia to help him and Clinton win the 2016 Elections.

He used Clinton’s server to commit most
of those crimes.

Everyone working in the West Wing knew that there problems with government servers which were woefully inadequate to the needs of Cabinet Members and senior staffers. That's why Colin Powell and Condi Rice both used private email. It's why the Bush Administration kept a private server in the White House, and why the Trump Administration is doing the same.

Furthermore, right wingers keep going on about the Clinton server as if it was like my internet access. This server was set up with security protocols designed for a former President of the United States, a man who still has Top Secret security clearance, and has proven itself to be far better protected from hacking than any US government computers.

Last edited:
Maybe Obama was looking to cash in on Hillary's pay to play scheme. Selling government favors for cash is lucrative, the Clintons amassed $150 million in personal wealth and another $2 billion for their foundation slush fund.

One Obama Alias was

[email protected]

I'm guessing he didn't care all that much. Lots of people didn't. Still don't, it appears. Including government officials, who do it themselves.

~~~~~~
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …

Wait, you're telling ME the PRESIDENT had DIRECT CONTACT with the Secretary of State!??!

This proves that Obama used an alternate email address which Clinton emailed him at. Not that Obama knew knew she had private servers in her home.

anyways, these same private email accounts are used in the Trump administration.

Mike Flynn said: Lock her up! “You know why we’re saying that?” he said. “We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth, a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today.

~~~~~~
Obviously you're attempting to joke about the home brewed Hillary server that contained Secret and confidential information open to hacking. Meanwhile Bath House Barry was communicating with Hillary on that server using another of his alias fictitious names. I wonder just how many aliases Barry uses. I guess another of them would be Yuri.

Maybe Obama was looking to cash in on Hillary's pay to play scheme. Selling government favors for cash is lucrative, the Clintons amassed $150 million in personal wealth and another $2 billion for their foundation slush fund.
He accepted $64 Million from a Russian owned publishing company as a “book advance” for a book he has never written!

Circumventing FOIA regulations, State Department Regulations, Government Record Keeping Regulations, Regulations regarding transparency, and was also involved in Obstruction Of Justice, as well as many other crimes including paying Russia to help him and Clinton win the 2016 Elections.

of those crimes.

No I didn't say any of that, but like the lying piece of Russian shit that you are, you try to twist anything into a lie to support your orange faced baboon.

Hillary did nothing illegal, but Ivanka is still using private email for government business and that IS NOW illegal, because Republicans made it illegal after Hillary did it.

But you won't go after Ivanka or Jared for using unsecured devices, private email or any of their other illegal activities because you don't care what the Trumps do that is illegal.

Cause they were smart. I bet Andy and his team wish they had used secret e-mails and burner phones at this point in time. Having the private server allowed Hillary to delete all the troublesome e-mails without getting into any real trouble.

Poor Little Daughter Of Satan. I am sorry I triggered a Lying convulsive epileptic Lying fit that causes your mouth to lie uncontrollably.

You know what the most secure device a Criminal can use to hide their crimes?

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer.

Hillary Clinton was paid $145 Million by The Kremlin to promote this revolutionary new device!

upload_2019-4-3_1-11-57.jpeg

It Slices
It Dices

You can smash a phone with it!
You can crush ice with it!

Have evidence you were owned by Russia on your hard drive?

Actual Picture of our product and it’s
Results used by Debbie Wasserman Schultz!
upload_2019-4-3_1-13-26.jpeg

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home - Daily Bellwether

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer smashes your problems away!

Lied about having 1 electronic device?
You can smash up to 17 Burner Devices in one sitting!

Smash Hard Drives
Smash your laptop!
Smash a Blackberry, IPhone, Android!

But that’s not all folks! Buy now and we’ll throw in our revolutionary cleaner, Bleach Bit!

Dirty Stain of Criminality Threatening to ruin your big day? Not with Bleach Bit! Just Bleach Bleach Bleach That Evidence Away!

upload_2019-4-3_1-10-54.jpeg

of those crimes.

No I didn't say any of that, but like the lying piece of Russian shit that you are, you try to twist anything into a lie to support your orange faced baboon.

Hillary did nothing illegal, but Ivanka is still using private email for government business and that IS NOW illegal, because Republicans made it illegal after Hillary did it.

But you won't go after Ivanka or Jared for using unsecured devices, private email or any of their other illegal activities because you don't care what the Trumps do that is illegal.

Last edited:
Poor Little Daughter Of Satan. I am sorry I triggered a Lying convulsive epileptic Lying fit that causes your mouth to lie uncontrollably.

You know what the most secure device a Criminal can use to hide their crimes?

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer.

Hillary Clinton was paid $145 Million by The Kremlin to promote this revolutionary new device!

View attachment 253737

It Slices
It Dices

You can smash a phone with it!
You can crush ice with it!

Have evidence you were owned by Russia on your hard drive?

Actual Picture of our product and it’s
Results used by Debbie Wasserman Schultz!
View attachment 253739
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home - Daily Bellwether

The Ronco Putinmatic Balpeen Hammer smashes your problems away!

Lied about having 1 electronic device?
You can smash up to 17 Burner Devices in one sitting!

Smash Hard Drives
Smash your laptop!
Smash a Blackberry, IPhone, Android!

But that’s not all folks! Buy now and we’ll throw in our revolutionary cleaner, Bleach Bit!

Dirty Stain of Criminality Threatening to ruin your big day? Not with Bleach Bit! Just Bleach Bleach Bleach That Evidence Away!

View attachment 253736

of those crimes.

Stupid Russian. Hillary isn’t President. Everything f you ousted has been investigated over and over and you’ve got nothing. No evidence. No witnesses. No actual crimes.

Donald Trump is committing crimes openly, in plain sight of the world every day.

25 people who were turned down for security clearances. Trump gave them the clearances anyway.

Jared Kushner gave MBS the CIA’s top secret enemies list. Trump gave the Rusdian Ambassador too secret intel from the Israeli’s.

This stuff is happening NOW, today. Endangering American lives now.

Where is your outrage. Your concern for national security?

Liberals, why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business?

the same reason most every other politician uses private servers - DUH.

43 had two - Jeb had one

so did these RW dolts ..

* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R): Though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” Walker is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.
* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R): The Republican lawmaker deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.
* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R): The Bergen Record reported this week, “Nearly a year before revelations that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email account for official business, the Christie administration was chastised because members of its own staff communicated through private emails. And that criticism came not from Governor Christie’s political foes, but from lawyers hired by his team to investigate the burgeoning George Washington Bridge lane-closing scandal.”
* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R): Both Republican governorsconducted official business from their private email accounts and have not released the emails for public scrutiny.

Last edited:
why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business

Really? You still think 0vomit the moron clown was actually in charge of anything after his election by the stupid people? Come on, he was a communist front. Think past your own pokey nose tards, you'll come to the truth eventually

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
this rebuttal from the supporter of overriding our intelligence agencies denial of security clearances.
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

I have crushed every piece of shit on this topic. Libs are mental patients. Libs... do a search before responding. New turds. Don't give a fuck. Kiss my ass.
Surely THIS will lead to President Hillary's impeachment!
VzfAmFY.jpg

You mean you tried to smear Trump with a phony "Russian Collusion" charge right before the election by using Glenn Simpson's political dirty tricks and phony dossiers cooked up by foreign agents to try and divert attention to how you ran the State Department's "pay for play" scam through the two servers you hid from Congress...right, Hillary?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
this rebuttal from the supporter of overriding our intelligence agencies denial of security clearances.
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Who was a greater danger to our national security...ANYONE that Trump has given security clearances to...or Hillary Clinton...Huma Abedin...and Anthony Wiener? Duh?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
5gxg64lb7mk21.png

Who was a greater danger to our national security...ANYONE that Trump has given security clearances to...or Hillary Clinton...Huma Abedin...and Anthony Wiener? Duh?
Let's not forget the stellar IT staff dems hired. Investigations? Why was this forgotten?

Forum List

Back