Liberals, why did Obama allow Hillary to use a private server for state business?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?

Why didn't he order Hillary to stop? For that matter, why did Obama then create an anonymous, private email for himself to communicate with Hillary through her server regarding state business? And why did Obama lie when he told reporters that he didn't know that Hillary had a private server?
I'm guessing he didn't care all that much. Lots of people didn't. Still don't, it appears. Including government officials, who do it themselves.

I have crushed every piece of shit on this topic. Libs are mental patients. Libs... do a search before responding. New turds. Don't give a fuck. Kiss my ass.

• Banned
I'm guessing he didn't care all that much. Lots of people didn't. Still don't, it appears. Including government officials, who do it themselves.

Why did Obama lie when he was asked if he knew about Hillary's server?

I have crushed every piece of shit on this topic. Libs are mental patients. Libs... do a search before responding. New turds. Don't give a fuck. Kiss my ass.
Surely THIS will lead to President Hillary's impeachment!
VzfAmFY.jpg

Surely THIS will lead to President Hillary's impeachment!
VzfAmFY.jpg

You mean she lied about that shit. A pretend warning.

Republicans will do almost anything to win, but democrats will do anything to steal a win.

~~~~~~
Obama Used a Fake Name To Send Emails To Hillary’s Private
https://www.dailywire.com/news/9470/obama-used-fake-name-send...
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi...
It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …

~~~~~~
Obama Used a Fake Name To Send Emails To Hillary’s Private
https://www.dailywire.com/news/9470/obama-used-fake-name-send...
September 26, 2016. President Obama has been directly implicated in Hillary Clinton’s controversial private emails, according to documents recently released by the FBI. Sending emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under an alias, Obama may have knowingly sent classified information through a poorly-secured private server.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi...
It's been known since last year that Obama and Clinton corresponded occasionally via her private account, but the White House has insisted Obama did not know she relied …
Wait, you're telling ME the PRESIDENT had DIRECT CONTACT with the Secretary of State!??!

Quick, burn down everything! This is way bigger than Mueller Investigation!

So, his email was titled "Re: Congratulations" most likely about Obamacare.

This proves that Obama used an alternate email address which Clinton emailed him at. Not that Obama knew knew she had private servers in her home.

anyways, these same private email accounts are used in the Trump administration.

Mike Flynn said: Lock her up! “You know why we’re saying that?” he said. “We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth, a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today.

dudmuck

You're a good little fascist. You put the party above all else. Mussolini and Hitler loved useful idiots like you.

Why did Obama secretly use that server himself and lie about it?

I wold also add why was Hillary allowed to delete over 30,000 emails along with destroy hard drives, phones and laptops? There have been countless people involved in the Russia investigation that have had to turn over countless documents including personal documents.

Democrats keep whining about TRUMP and people involved with the TRUMP campaign lying, yet they have no issue with Obama lying about his knowledge and use of Hillary's illegal server, along with the countless other lies out of the Obama administration. Not to mention no one in the media has ever asked Obama or any member of his administration about Obamas hot mic comments telling Putin he would be more flexible after the 2012 election.

then why did he lie about it?

the use of the server to me isn't the issue. destroying mail ran through it is.

They all turned away from the mess that was Hillary because they didn't want to come down with a bad case of suiciditis.

it is because Obammy is the coup ring leader

Forum List

Back