Liberals On Abortion

The US army killed way more Iraqis than Saddam ever did. Not even close.
Agreed. Now how did this fact have anything to do with this thread topic?
What are you? The topic police? We're comparing mass murder. Isn't that what you call abortion?
So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?
Because it drives you nuts. And you can't do anything about it. :cool:
Mass murder is no joking matter, but apparently it is to people like you.

Are you too related to Heinrich Himmler?
I invoke Godwin's Law. Sorry, you just lost.

Oh, boy, another round of Number-pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Okay, one more time. You guys get your ban on abortion, how are you going to enforce it?

Are you going to lock up women for getting abortions? Because honestly, I don't see anything less than that as being a deterrent, now that we have DIY abortion pills.
By giving butchers like you the death penalty as a deterrent to others just like you.

I don't think any women should be forced to bear the child of a rapist, nor should any woman be forced to bear a child at the cost of her own life. If the child is determined to be born with severe defects people should not be forced to have that child unless they want it. I read a story the other day about a woman forced to allow her rapist to visit the child. No way!

I don't think any women should be forced to bear the child of a rapist, nor should any woman be forced to bear a child at the cost of her own life. If the child is determined to be born with severe defects people should not be forced to have that child unless they want it. I read a story the other day about a woman forced to allow her rapist to visit the child. No way!

The main thing is, government should make the call.

Oh, boy, another round of Number-pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Okay, one more time. You guys get your ban on abortion, how are you going to enforce it?

Are you going to lock up women for getting abortions? Because honestly, I don't see anything less than that as being a deterrent, now that we have DIY abortion pills.

I'm not from Hell......in fact, Satan has an order of protection against me.

Shes from Michigan. That's a problem with our judicial system, but no human being should die because of it. What has the child done to deserve to be murdered?

I'm not from Hell......in fact, Satan has an order of protection against me.
And Satan, like most liberals, doesn't get it that protection orders don't work.

I actually understand that my goals and the goals of the anti choice assholes are aligned. It’s in how we reduce unwanted pregnancies and unnecessary abortions that we diverge. A self centered bitchtress wouldn’t understand so I can see where you don’t get that.

Now that you're done blowing smoke up your own ass about how you REALLY have a right to feel good about yourself as a person - No, REALLY - perhaps you could get back to the topic and say something that might matter. Cause Seabiscuit, the disapproval of "people" I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire doesn't qualify.

I've been on topic the entire time miss "see you next tuesday", while you've only made ad hominem attacks. I want to see abortions kept safe and legal while we use science, education and smart government to actually reduce the number of them.

Teen pregnancy and abortion rates see big drops, which Colorado officials attribute to IUD program

Now what's your idea your twatness?

You're still lecturing about what you WISH I was asking, and avoiding the question, Seabiscuit. I can only assume it's because you know your position is bad, but you're too selfish to want that to matter.

If you think there's nothing wrong with abortion, such that it should be legal, then why would you care if it was "rare" or not? And if you think it's something undesirable enough to want it to be "rare", why would you champion it being legally unrestricted?

Spare me the justifications and rationalizations, because I doubt they're convincing either one of us that you're a decent person. Just answer the question . . . or dodge it again, at which point I will take that as an admission that you're evil and don't care. Whichever.

You seem to think those two things can’t coexist, wanting women to have access to safe legal abortions and wanting there to be fewer abortions performed. That’s a ludicrous position. I want to reduce the number of abortions but have the procedure available if needed.

We don’t have an abortion problem, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem.

Dodge. I accept your admission of being evil and perfectly happy with it if it gets your way. You're dismissed, Seabiscuit. Go talk to someone who'll buy your self-aggrandizement and excuses.

Ah, you can't actually disagree with my position so you have to invent some ridiculous false choice. That's pathetic even for a pathological twat like you.

What are you? The topic police? We're comparing mass murder. Isn't that what you call abortion?
So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?

You are referring to me invoking Godwin’s Law right?

Sometimes it applies. Hitler murdered six million Jews and he is forever known by all as a heinous evil murderer. Sixty million dead babies since Roe, is much worse than anything your grandpa Heinrich Himmler did.

You a sad person. Get help.
I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?

Sometimes it applies. Hitler murdered six million Jews and he is forever known by all as a heinous evil murderer. Sixty million dead babies since Roe, is much worse than anything your grandpa Heinrich Himmler did.
Only poor women and poor women of color will be suffering because of what Republicans are doing. Wealthier white women will just go to the neighboring state and get an abortion if they want one.
So why do you think Republicans don’t care about the mother or the baby once it’s born?

How many Republicans are in the USMB believe that the rapist should have parental rights and be able to gain custody from their victims?

Some, most, or all?

Only poor women and poor women of color will be suffering because of what Republicans are doing. Wealthier white women will just go to the neighboring state and get an abortion if they want one.
So why do you think Republicans don’t care about the mother or the baby once it’s born?
"People of color" I wonder what ridiculous thing were gonna be expected to call the brown folks next?

"People of color" I wonder what ridiculous thing were gonna be expected to call the brown folks next?
People of chocolate extraction.

How many Republicans are in the USMB believe that the rapist should have parental rights and be able to gain custody from their victims?

Some, most, or all?
The RAPIST must die. The one you will defend over an innocent child. Tards are fools.

And NASTY. Have I mentioned today that libs are NASTY?

I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?
Once it’s born, do Republicans care about it?

I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH

Some, most, or all?
The RAPIST must die. The one you will defend over an innocent child. Tards are fools.

And NASTY. Have I mentioned today that libs are NASTY?
Why are you saying that about Democrats? It’s Republicans that want to give parental rights to rapists. How do we know? Easy. Look at the laws they’re trying to pass.

Alabama banned abortions. Then its lawmakers remembered rapists can get parental rights.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t say the laws Republicans are trying to pass are disgusting and then pass them anyway.

Dumb as usual.

Is it fair to the baby?

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
You...it’s better to kill the baby than have to care for it.

CRAZY.

Is it fair to the baby?

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
The old tired refrain of the crazy baby killer.

Forum List

Back