Liberals On Abortion

You mean taking out a dictator that would put people in a meat grinder feet first for entertainment?
The US army killed way more Iraqis than Saddam ever did. Not even close.
Agreed. Now how did this fact have anything to do with this thread topic?
What are you? The topic police? We're comparing mass murder. Isn't that what you call abortion?
So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?
Because it drives you nuts. And you can't do anything about it. :cool:
Even if we assume you are correct about driving Gipper nuts - and I doubt that highly - if you consider 60 million dead babies to be worth it you aren't just an asshole, you're a scumbag.

You a sad person. Get help.
I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?
Once it’s born, do Republicans care about it?

I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
The old tired refrain of the crazy baby killer.
One has to be crazy to believe slaughtering babies is OK.

I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?
Once it’s born, do Republicans care about it?

I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
The old tired refrain of the crazy baby killer.
Agreed yet they really think they are fair minded and protecting individual rights. They never consider the rights of the fetus. It’s crazy.

Agreed yet they really think they are fair minded and protecting individual rights. They never consider the rights of the fetus. It’s crazy.

Rights are bestowed at birth. The idea that a fetus (or anything else inside a woman's body) has "rights" is insane. Trying to enact such insanity, into real policy, will create a nightmarish police state that has authority over the insides of our bodies. That's seriously fucked up.

Rights are bestowed at birth. The idea that a fetus (or anything else inside a woman's body) has "rights" is insane. Trying to enact such insanity, into real policy, will create a nightmarish police state that has authority over the insides of our bodies. That's seriously fucked up.
You’re crazy and murderous. You demand the right to murder. It’s sick.

Liberalism has infected all of you. Laws can't solve every problem. They can't solve most problems. Stop worshipping at the alter of the "omnipotent state".

Likewise, one has to be crazy to think putting government in charge of reproduction is OK. You can't solve every problem with a law.
How is protecting the life of the unborn putting government in charge?

If the government claims jurisdiction over the womb, they're in charge.
BS. It’s legalized murder plain and simple.

Why don’t I get the right to murder? Why is it limited to a pregnant woman?

Yes. Color me evil. Then you can ignore my arguments. You can ignore your hypocrisy and revel in self-righteous zeal as you build a fascist state. Go team!

Liberalism has infected all of you. Laws can't solve every problem. They can't solve most problems. Stop worshipping at the alter of the "omnipotent state".
Always protect human life. Murder has always been illegal in every society in all of human history.

You want the right to kill. Sorry but your days are numbered.

Yes. Color me evil. Then you can ignore my arguments. You can ignore your hypocrisy and revel in self-righteous zeal as you build a fascist state. Go team!
You have no argument, but you don’t know it. One can’t effectively argue for the right to murder the innocent.

Too funny.

YOU are the fascist. You too are related to Heinrich Himmler. Kill kill kill.

I don't think any women should be forced to bear the child of a rapist, nor should any woman be forced to bear a child at the cost of her own life. If the child is determined to be born with severe defects people should not be forced to have that child unless they want it. I read a story the other day about a woman forced to allow her rapist to visit the child. No way!
Shes from Michigan. That's a problem with our judicial system, but no human being should die because of it. What has the child done to deserve to be murdered?

The rapist, on the other hand . . .

What are you? The topic police? We're comparing mass murder. Isn't that what you call abortion?
So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?
Is it fair to the baby?
It’s a fetus.

The US army killed way more Iraqis than Saddam ever did. Not even close.
Even if we assume you are correct about driving Gipper nuts - and I doubt that highly - if you consider 60 million dead babies to be worth it you aren't just an asshole, you're a scumbag.
Fetuses. Not babies.

Is it fair to the baby?
It’s a fetus.
Weve been over this too many times Alfred

A "fetus" is a STAGE of HUMAN development. It is still a HUMAN baby.

Fetuses. Not babies.
A dumb distinction without a difference, but it makes baby killers FEEL better.

Is it fair to the baby?
It’s a fetus.
Weve been over this too many times Alfred

A "fetus" is a STAGE of HUMAN development. It is still a HUMAN baby.
They never learn because to learn means they have to admit to themselves, that they believe in mass murder.

Forum List

Back