Mexican president selling his ‘luxurious presidential plane’ to pay for US immigration deal

He is using it to win friends, I guess.

“During the presidential campaign in 2018, Mr Lopez Obrador - who is known in Mexico by his initials AMLO - pledged to sell the plane, which was originally purchased for $218m.”
Mexico to sell president's plane 'to curb migration'
It has actually been up for sale since he was elected.
I don’t think its resale value will pay for much, if it gets sold.

Why is he selling the plane? Just put a small tax on the $25B in remittances that flow from the US per year. What a joke.

Not the Babylon Bee.

MAGA

Mexican president selling his ‘luxurious presidential plane’ to pay for US immigration deal

Next up: Trump forcing Mexicans to sell much needed items to pay for his racist immigration policy

Fake news

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So the Guardian, the Lefts Leftiest newspaper, is now lying for Trump?

It’s all over for you now if Trump has the Lame Stream Media in his court now.

Mexico: Amlo says sale of presidential plane will fund migrant crackdown

Not the Babylon Bee.

MAGA

Next up: Trump forcing Mexicans to sell much needed items to pay for his racist immigration policy

Fake news

The Mexican President has been promising to sell the plane since before his election, promising the money to all sorts of things. But this time he is taking the truth! You are such a rube!

Not the Babylon Bee.

MAGA

lets see:
The Mexican government bought the plane in 2012 for $368 million, the most expensive airplane at the time. A government study found they would lose a significant amount of money on the resale of the plane.
=====
they needed a gov study to say buying something for $368m and selling for $150m will result in a loss?

they got bigger problems than this.

Not the Babylon Bee.

MAGA

Fake news

are you reading these stories? like gator said, he's been selling that plane time and time again. til he does it, it ain't news but another empty promise.

Fake news!
The airplane, along with other items, have been put up for sale since he was inaugurated. Just waiting to find a buyer.

Forum List

Back