Has the DC political center had enough?

Sorry. The word "Palestine" does not appear in the source. You made that up. Opportunistic asses like (lately deranged)Fetterman, Manchin, and Sinema don't need your help.

Fetterman has certainly not been the rubber stamp that Democrats are required to be.
He makes sense sometimes.

And this place is nothing. Imagine how much pressure these politicians get every day from constituents, donors, politicos, pundits and peers, all to stay mindlessly loyal to the tribe.

But they run, they choose to be there. Then they choose to become part of the problem.
What kind of pressure do they have?

Only the threat of losing the next election and having to become a sleazy back ally lobbyist instead of an elected swamp rat

But for lawyers who never had a real job in the private sector I suppose that is a scary thought

You have to be a fucking sociopath to think those people are the sane ones.
The ones "in the middle" give our freedoms away every day. They attack our dollar with deficit spending. They perpetuate war around the globe.
Fuck them and you.

LOL Marge is a dumb bitch. That much is for sure. But she is getting attacked because she wants to replace a speaker that just gave away another 100B to other countries when our own borders are fucked up. Forcing us to go further into debt for other people.
If anything, she is the sane one in this instance. Which doesnt bode well for the people supporting johnson.

The irony here is absolutely spectacular.

Next he'll call someone who disagrees with him "stupid"

:laugh:
You called everyone who disagrees with you a child in your opening post. At least when we use pejoratives we're honest about it. :itsok:

LOL Marge is a dumb bitch. That much is for sure. But she is getting attacked because she wants to replace a speaker that just gave away another 100B to other countries when our own borders are fucked up. Forcing us to go further into debt for other people.
If anything, she is the sane one in this instance. Which doesnt bode well for the people supporting johnson.

She is sane, but mathematically challenged.

It was a simple fucking questing about your own argument. How much time did you need to think on it?

Did it ever occur to you that I just do not give enough of a fuck about you to respond?

But not a lot of you.

Of course not, I am not in your tribe.

And you think I vote Democrat because I like the uniforms and the team colors? The Democratic party is where I tend to find other people who support the same policies that I do. Its policy I care about, not party you fuckwit. That's why I'm more than happy to support primaries for Democrats who don't support those policies. If there are other candidates from other parties who also support those policies they have my support as well so tell me. Who outside the Democratic party supports a woman's right to choose up to the point of viability? Who outside the Democratic party supports gun control? Who outside the Democratic party supports LGTBQ rights? Who outside the Democratic party supports immigrants and people seeking amnesty and asylum? Reparations? I'm not saying everyone in the Democratic party supports them but what other viable political party has members that support these at all? I'm not an unreasonable partisan just because I don't want to vote with you and Republicans on things I don't agree on. That's everyone you asshole. You and Mac and Kim Jong Un"s dad are the only ones out here pretending you don't have one.

That is a lot of words to admit you are part of the Tribe I said you were.

Did it ever occur to you that I just do not give enough of a fuck about you to respond?
Which would be really telling. Running in to make all sorts of claims against people while also lecturing them for being uncompromising partisans would be some funny, wild ass behavior. :laugh:
I don't even know who the fuck you are. :dunno: :laugh:
What does that even mean though? Does it mean you think I agree with everything a Democrat does and hate everything a Republican does? This is a poorly defined argument. You're just calling me a name for no apparent reason. Tribalist. But in what regard? You can't happen to explain. I support policies and the Democratic party just seems, to me, as the best vehicle, currently, to get me to those policies. If you want to make a case to me for another vehicle then go ahead and try and sell me on one but calling people names isn't a fucking argument, Clown.

:confused-84:

What in the world is wrong with you?
Near all of the questionable insurrections we see are Prog or Prog backed. It is time to take out the old vinyl record of the Christian Nationalists. We are going to suffer until the Prog voters of the stupid pride and start removing the shackles of propaganda are responsible citizens for the whole and not endless fantasies about themselves.

Interesting how triggered they get when tribalism is mentioned.

This whole thread has been an example.

Interesting how triggered they get when tribalism is mentioned.

This whole thread has been an example.

I do enjoy the "I am not in a tribe, I just vote for them exclusively and support all that they do" defense.

I do enjoy the "I am not in a tribe, I just vote for them exclusively and support all that they do"
I voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary and I absolutely dont support all the democratic party does. As I said, I support the candidates that more align with the policies I support. If you want to make a case to me for a viable candidate from another party that supports my policies then name them. Make your case. All you're doing right now is name calling and making specious claims you can't back up.

Last edited:
Fetterman has certainly not been the rubber stamp that Democrats are required to be.
He makes sense sometimes.
A stopped clock makes sense sometimes. I enthusiastically supported Fetterman long before many heard of him. Unfortunately, his brain has gone haywire.

My guess is that republicans will close ranks behind Johnson who delivered on the foreign aid issue spending that the swamp wants

But dems will fall a little short when its border security or spanking radical campus protestors

And mac1958 will be ok with that because libs really dont care that much about fiscal responsibility or border security

After all the alien invasion has been their idea all along
As we speak, the GOP in Kansas is welcoming gender transition for minors.

And states where abortion legislation is passed to prevent abortion, a Constitutional amendment is immediately offered to secure abortion rights with zero restrictions, making it worse for the unborn that under Roe vs. Wade.

The entire system is rigged for the radical Left, so why would the Left want anything to ever change?

This is tyranny.

As we speak, the GOP in Kansas is welcoming gender transition for minors.

And states where abortion legislation is passed to prevent abortion, a Constitutional amendment is immediately offered to secure abortion rights with zero restrictions, making it worse for the unborn that under Roe vs. Wade.

The entire system is rigged for the radical Left, so why would the Left want anything to ever change?

This is tyranny.
Losing elections isn't tyranny, Soy Boy. The word you're looking for is Democracy.:itsok:

Forum List

Back