Liberals On Abortion

You a sad person. Get help.
I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?
It’s a fetus.
Weve been over this too many times Alfred

A "fetus" is a STAGE of HUMAN development. It is still a HUMAN baby.
They never learn because to learn means they have to admit to themselves, that they believe in mass murder.
It would be a better world if the tards were never born.

So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?
Because it drives you nuts. And you can't do anything about it. :cool:
I'm ready to let you choose to have an abortion or not, can't be any fairer than that.
Is it fair to the baby?
Once it’s born, do Republicans care about it?

I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
After you kill him and her, DID YOU CARE?

One has to be crazy to believe slaughtering babies is OK.

Likewise, one has to be crazy to think putting government in charge of reproduction is OK. You can't solve every problem with a law.

No, the crazy is still on the part of someone who thinks dismembering babies is any part of "reproduction". If you have a better solution for killing living human beings because they're inconvenient than the law, I'd like to hear it.

Considering my objection to slaughtering and flushing babies has nothing to do with God or religion, your floor wiping is off to a lame start, however your silly pomposity and self-aggrandizement are once again noted.

Oh, it's always about that... I'll take you guys seriously on how much you care about kids when you stop trying to yank food stamps out of the mouths of poor children.

Is it fair to the baby?
Once it’s born, do Republicans care about it?

I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

D67xNIyWwAAGiFH
The old tired refrain of the crazy baby killer.
One has to be crazy to believe slaughtering babies is OK.
Agreed yet they really think they are fair minded and protecting individual rights. They never consider the rights of the fetus. It’s crazy.

"You're immoral if you don't want to give cradle-to-grave social programs!" Yeah, well, we're STILL not as immoral as the leftists who want to skip the cradle and go straight to the grave.

To be fair, you can't consider people operating on 10th-Century educational levels to be able to comprehend what a fetus is, let alone consider his rights.

Considering my objection to slaughtering and flushing babies has nothing to do with God or religion, your floor wiping is off to a lame start, however your silly pomposity and self-aggrandizement are once again noted.

Oh, it's always about that... I'll take you guys seriously on how much you care about kids when you stop trying to yank food stamps out of the mouths of poor children.
Because government exists to take care of you.

Not real Liberals, as the author of the OP, but today's Liberals:

"Teen Vogue tells teenage girls how to get an abortion without their parents’ knowledge"
“It’s only logical that if teens are mature enough to become parents, they are mature enough to decide whether or not they want to give birth,” Aronowitz said. “Having access to abortion should be your right, regardless of your parents’ beliefs.

So what's the alternative? Having them get back alley abortion or trying to induce a miscarriage?

Obviously, it would be nice if every teen had an open relationship with their parent. Reality- most parents have no idea what their kids are doing.

"Teen Vogue tells teenage girls how to get an abortion without their parents’ knowledge"
“It’s only logical that if teens are mature enough to become parents, they are mature enough to decide whether or not they want to give birth,” Aronowitz said. “Having access to abortion should be your right, regardless of your parents’ beliefs.

So what's the alternative? Having them get back alley abortion or trying to induce a miscarriage?

Obviously, it would be nice if every teen had an open relationship with their parent. Reality- most parents have no idea what their kids are doing.
You have endless excuses to kill children. Very interesting

Is it fair to the baby?
It’s a fetus.
Weve been over this too many times Alfred

A "fetus" is a STAGE of HUMAN development. It is still a HUMAN baby.
No, a baby is something different from a fetus. Look it up.

What are you? The topic police? We're comparing mass murder. Isn't that what you call abortion?
So then, you were attempting to minimize the 60 million babies massacred in the womb. Why?
Even if we assume you are correct about driving Gipper nuts - and I doubt that highly - if you consider 60 million dead babies to be worth it you aren't just an asshole, you're a scumbag.
Fetuses. Not babies.
A dumb distinction without a difference, but it makes baby killers FEEL better.
You need to call something that it isn’t for more effect because you deem th e truth not enough.

Also, it was Tom Woodson who was the origin of the rumors about Jefferson and Hemings, started in 1802 by a journalist who hated Jefferson and wanted to damage his reputation. Now we know, via DNA, that those rumors were always a vicious slander. For Jefferson to have fathered Eston Hemings, he would basically have had to start having sex with Sally years AFTER the rumors began, which would have been an odd choice, to say the least.

Not if he was already banging her since she was 16, which he was.

"After several months of research I was able to locate and identify a second Hemings DNA source, William Hemings, a son of Madison Hemings [Sally's eldest son], in a Veteran's, Cemetery in Leavenworth, Kansas. I notified the Hemings family, gave them forms and urged them to permit a gathering of that valuable DNA.

Can we please, please please dig up one of your dead relative to prove what has already been established?

Yeah, I'd probably tell them to pound sand, too.

Did you see this? "....without their parents’ knowledge"

No matter how low a snake I imagine you to be, you, with metronomic regularity, plummet lower.

Here is an experiment that involves both Einstein's Theory, and karma.....if you run, in a circle, at the speed of light (186,000 mps) you should be, finally, able to do what so many people have ordered you to do with yourself.

Even if we assume you are correct about driving Gipper nuts - and I doubt that highly - if you consider 60 million dead babies to be worth it you aren't just an asshole, you're a scumbag.
Fetuses. Not babies.
You need to call something that it isn’t for more effect because you deem th e truth not enough.
Yeah it’s not human and it’s not alive. Does that make you feel better when you murder it?

Fetuses. Not babies.
Yeah it’s not human and it’s not alive. Does that make you feel better when you murder it?
You can’t murder something that’s not alive. Go sober up. :biggrin:

Did you see this? "....without their parents’ knowledge"

Yes, I did. and I answered it.

No matter how low a snake I imagine you to be, you, with metronomic regularity, plummet lower.

Here is an experiment that involves both Einstein's Theory, and karma.....if you run, in a circle, at the speed of light (186,000 mps) you should be, finally, able to do what so many people have ordered you to do with yourself.

Naw, we've already seen a crazy experiment. Take a mail order bride, stick it in a house listening to hate radio all day, enjoy the resulting craziness.

Parents don't own their children. What if the parent is the one who knocked the teen up? This shit happens, especially in the red states where their family trees don't fork.

Always protect human life. Murder has always been illegal in every society in all of human history.

You want the right to kill. Sorry but your days are numbered.

Actually, abortions will happen no matter what the law is.

Again, I point at the Philippines, where they have the laws you want.... and they have 800,000 abortions a year. All the religion and law in the world isn't going to stop a woman from getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy.

Forum List

Back