LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

See. A happy ending.
I get the humor, but he was a friend in my church who was one of those who struggled with this.

The people in the OP are clearly in the same situation. These are the ones who WANT OUT of this deathstyle, while this current culture tells them "there's nothing wrong with that."

I have more sympathy for these people than the straight liberals who push this on the culture.

Ever watch The CW? Homo relationships are pushed constantly as perfectly normal.

We are losing the battle. We are losing the culture.

Ever watch The CW? Homo relationships are pushed constantly as perfectly normal.

Only if you give up. For instance, you could raise just as much of a clamor as the church of LGBT and turn the tide back in normal favor.

See. A happy ending.
I get the humor, but he was a friend in my church who was one of those who struggled with this.

The people in the OP are clearly in the same situation. These are the ones who WANT OUT of this deathstyle, while this current culture tells them "there's nothing wrong with that."

I have more sympathy for these people than the straight liberals who push this on the culture.

If it gives you any hope, this has happened before. Many times. The cultural degredation doesn't last. Sadly, it ends in disaster. The last time was in 1938 Germany and called the cabaret culture. It might be that the disgust the majority of the people had with the garbage culture assisted in the rise of Hitler. He promised to end the cabaret culture and did.

Only if you give up. For instance, you could raise just as much of a clamor as the church of LGBT and turn the tide back in normal favor.
Soon, you will go to jail for speaking out on this topic -- even in America.
Good, better healthcare there. Keep up the beat.... :clap2:

You know if GOP lawmakers grew balls, they might make a name for themselves in 2018. Take on some court cases and kick ass, put the church of LGBT back down in their stinking hole. Dumont v Lyon for example. Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance?

The risk GOP is running remaining silent about this dinner table revulsion to the cult of LGBT is that sometimes the dinner table conversation turns to "why the hell aren't the republicans standing up for us?" And then the middle votes start bleeding away to whatever version of Ralph Nader is serving as a siphon...I mean "the candidate for the Independent Party".

Here's how stupidly paranoid the LGBT community is: Trump never mentions the subject, he's been indifferent about the subject all his life.....yet gays are panicked and convinced that Trump is out to exterminate them, when there isn't the slightest evidence of it! If anything, these ungrateful fucks should be grateful that by virtue of presidential authority, Trump has Mike Pence on a leash. But nooooo, in their sick world Trump is the bogeyman hiding under their beds at night, out to "get them."

I'm not religious at all myself, and I would have been indifferent as well about what consenting adults do on private property (it's the libertarian in me).....if their attitudes and behavior weren't so loathsome, irresponsible, childish, obnoxious and jaw-droppingly full of shit. But the gays have rendered it impossible to like a minority with such a victim-complex, chip-on-shoulder, nasty, shallow, entitled crybaby shit. Usually over paranoid delusions. As I always say here, the gays' attitude/personalities are far more repulsive to me than their sexual turn-ons. They reminds me of teenage girls having PMS, in grown men's bodies.

The real crazy is that Trump has never been particularly religious he's never been a racist. These are lies that democrats made up.

Seems Tammy approves of the threats to kill the pastor and his children - just as he approves of the white powder and threats to Trump and his family - but is horrified at the same happening to Meghan Markle.

Again, here he will not condemn the perps, but instead pretends it hasn’t even happened (sound familiar?) even when presented with one such fascist POS who’s been charged.

Tommy Tainant, care to condemn this fascist POS? 3rd time lucky? :wink:

Man was charged by police after threatening, “Every member of the ANTIFA will show up ‘armed and ready. This is not a joke.’”

LGBT advocates threaten to kill pastor over Bible workshop for sexually confused girls

TIA :popcorn:

Last edited:
There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

You're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or cannibalism? Contrary to libtard propaganda, there's nothing close to human faggots in nature.

#109 is nuts, and the theologian molesting boys is deflecting his pathology onto them. The lesbians know this, and Jesus's sexuality was privately homosexual. Jesus's closet gayness is what Theo does not want the other prisoners to know. It's a good thing humans evolved past nature when it comes to reasoning.

#109 is nuts, and the theologian molesting boys is deflecting his pathology onto them. The lesbians know this, and Jesus's sexuality was privately homosexual. Jesus's closet gayness is what Theo does not want the other prisoners to know. It's a good thing humans evolved past nature when it comes to reasoning.
Your cult is going to lose. You thought you took a whoopin' in 2016? Just wait for 2018...

We're losing the culture because he have no conservative leadership in America. Most of the GOP presidential candidates would prefer to serve Israel than American freedom. It's not Muslims destroying our country, it's Jewish judges and Jewish television producers.

Look at the Jewish judges on the Supreme Court, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, and Elena Kagan. Look. how. they. rule. every. single. time.

Look at the Protestants on the Supreme Court, how they vote. Never mind, there aren't any.

Why do you hate Gay folks ?

I don't hate them. I almost feel sorry for them. Their lives are miserable and when they die, God will throw them into Hell. I almost feel sorry for them, then I remember they're faggots.
This is the kind of "christianity" that we see the most from trumpanzees and RWrs in general....the kind that gets off on imagining that others not of their faith are "gonna get i!" when they die. That imagery excites this kind of "christian" very much.

They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

Oh and that fraud Bode and her comical funny stalking. What a loon
The only use you have for Gay folks is to fuel your hatred of Muslims. You are a sick individual.

Grow up, fat boy. What's hilarious is you try to embrace gays and Muslims.....and are too fucking stupid to see the quandary it puts you in. You left loons let this "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit over ride your thinking.

In fact the Muslims consider you an infidel just as they do me. The difference is I recognize it
I am not embracing anybody and I dont have any quandry.

Can I ask if the "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit" form any part of your deeply held Christian beliefs ?

My Christian beliefs include believing homosexuality is a sin, an abomination and furthermore my beliefs don't include embracing a faction of people who view me as an infidel and would like to slit my throat or lop off my head,

Before you start with your "not all gays or Muslims...." crap I've already commented I have no issues with ones that want to assimilate and live peacefully or the non militant gays

As son as gay rights are considered the same as any other rights, there will be no need for them to be militant.

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go
That's the excuse story that came out later on....we all know that truth.

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

No I'm not lying you ill informed moron. GFY and the next chance ya get grab a goddamn clue
Any excuse to kill gay people without consequences, eh?

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia
Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.
Where is the police report on him molesting two young boys?

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia
Matthew Shepard was a drug dealer. He was a drug dealer looking to spread AIDS.

Gays got rolled when they tried to harass straight men.

In any event gays cannot use historical violence to justify killing people today. If this is what they decide to do, then they will get killed in return. It is doubtful that the injuries inflicted on Matthew Shepard will be a successful defense to the murder of the pastor and his family.

It might be best if they tried though. I am of the opinion that the liberal boil needs to be lanced and the pus fall where it may.
See? All these false excuses....came out afterward because these people were shocked that they might actually be held legally accountable for killing a gay man. Shocker! Quick...come up with some excuses! Make up something! Anything!

Forum List

Back