LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

Oh and that fraud Bode and her comical funny stalking. What a loon
The only use you have for Gay folks is to fuel your hatred of Muslims. You are a sick individual.

Grow up, fat boy. What's hilarious is you try to embrace gays and Muslims.....and are too fucking stupid to see the quandary it puts you in. You left loons let this "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit over ride your thinking.

In fact the Muslims consider you an infidel just as they do me. The difference is I recognize it
I am not embracing anybody and I dont have any quandry.

Can I ask if the "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit" form any part of your deeply held Christian beliefs ?

My Christian beliefs include believing homosexuality is a sin, an abomination and furthermore my beliefs don't include embracing a faction of people who view me as an infidel and would like to slit my throat or lop off my head,

Before you start with your "not all gays or Muslims...." crap I've already commented I have no issues with ones that want to assimilate and live peacefully or the non militant gays

As son as gay rights are considered the same as any other rights, there will be no need for them to be militant.

For example?

You need to prove that this is so.

Well here’s one fascist who’s been charged:

One man was charged by police after threatening, “Every member of the ANTIFA will show up ‘armed and ready. This is not a joke.’”

LGBT advocates threaten to kill pastor over Bible workshop for sexually confused girls

Would you care to condemn the fascist scum threatening the pastor, his family and his church, Tammy?
TIA :popcorn:
I hope I get a chance to fuck up an antifa member before I die.
Vicariously thru the internet....we know.

Why do you hate Gay folks ?
You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

Now, a pathetic piece of predictable stupid shit like you is talking about white CHRISTIANS becoming obsolete. Then again, you are proving the bible true.

You are way too pathetic to get it.
You must be self identifying as a Christian because I cannot see any trace of it in your foul opinions.
That's the kind of "christianity" we see from the RWrs here. Isn't it special?

You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

Now, a pathetic piece of predictable stupid shit like you is talking about white CHRISTIANS becoming obsolete. Then again, you are proving the bible true.

You must be self identifying as a Christian because I cannot see any trace of it in your foul opinions.

Many think you self identify as a homo...except me...there is little doubt you at least switch sides
Expert on the subject there, Tommy.

As son as gay rights are considered the same as any other rights, there will be no need for them to be militant.

You really are a fcking dumbshit, faggot. Homosexuals already have all the rights as anyone else. They even have different-but-equal rights where they want them. They even have rights that trump the rights of others. Yet, they're still a militant assholes. Faggots are mentally ill and no amount of government support will make them anything less than mentally ill.

You fucking loser.
I would believe that if any deranged hypocritical double talking pussy like you actually ever spoke out against ANY of the other religions that see homosexual lifestyle as an abomination. However, a hypocritical pussy like you would never bring up what muslims think or Hindus or Buddhists.

Was that a quote from the Sermon on the Mount? Didn't sound quite like most quotes from Jesus.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia
Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly some evil person who deserved what happened.

Just as Trayvon Martin overnight went from an unarmed 17 year old kid who had never been in trouble with the law coming home from getting some Skittles for his little brother to a vicious gang banger who was scoping homes to burglarize and who attacked the wrong guy.

Deplorable indeed.
Mathew sheppard was a fucking molester, and a drug dealer. He absolutely was arrested for it and that stupid black hoody wearing ass face was on suspension from his school for drugs. That community had been robbed by other dark people in typical fashion and that stupid ass negro was on top zimmerman the Hispanic beating him. Just like ALL of the witnesses said under oath. You stupid ass ignorant fuck. Dont expect anything more from anyone that owns two cats.
Made up excuses after....shocker....his murderers were actually held legally accountable for his murder.

The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.

You were there?
Actually....probably as much as anyone else would have been there for an imaginary person.

Then religion has a problem as well: the separation of church and state means preventing religious inculcation, which for xians is precisely directed to males.
Excuse me, were you talking about the church of LGBT? Because that rainbow light display at the Whitehouse the day the Obergefell decision came down was pretty much like if some nuns won against birth control, having that sitting president do a light display of a cross on the Whitehouse.

I guess some organized behaviors with dogma and heretics (Anne Heche) are more cozy than others with the State.

150626213815-rainbow-white-house-exlarge-169.jpg
Was a great day! :clap:

You really are a fcking dumbshit, faggot. Homosexuals already have all the rights as anyone else. They even have different-but-equal rights where they want them. They even have rights that trump the rights of others. Yet, they're still a militant assholes. Faggots are mentally ill and no amount of government support will make them anything less than mentally ill.

Calm down sweet lips. You know what happens when you get that excited, and you are completely out of Depends.

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks
They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

Oh and that fraud Bode and her comical funny stalking. What a loon
The only use you have for Gay folks is to fuel your hatred of Muslims. You are a sick individual.

Grow up, fat boy. What's hilarious is you try to embrace gays and Muslims.....and are too fucking stupid to see the quandary it puts you in. You left loons let this "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit over ride your thinking.

In fact the Muslims consider you an infidel just as they do me. The difference is I recognize it
Tommy will be among the first to be thrown off a high building. Worshipping Muzzy culture won't save him.
Someone is posting his version of "happy talk".....a RWr, a trumpanzee, and a "christian".

Janell Watson, Multiple Mutating Masculinities

S. van Klinken, P.B. Smit, Jesus Traditions and Masculinites

Greg Thompson, Mapping Teacher-Faces

A stunning image was seen on the campus of Indiana University. The male theologian was speaking to a group of young men only. Females were passing by, unconcerned, as if they knew what was going on. They did, because both the xian female and Theo are adepts at projecting the daddy in their heads.

:yes_text12::iyfyus.jpg:

#109 is nuts, and the theologian molesting boys is deflecting his pathology onto them. The lesbians know this, and Jesus's sexuality was privately homosexual. Jesus's closet gayness is what Theo does not want the other prisoners to know. It's a good thing humans evolved past nature when it comes to reasoning.
Your cult is going to lose. You thought you took a whoopin' in 2016? Just wait for 2018...
Au contraire, there are less trumps uneducated bitter people then in 2016 and democrats stayed home because of hillary, no so going into 2018

Au contraire, there are less trumps uneducated bitter people then in 2016 and democrats stayed home because of hillary, no so going into 2018

I agree that Democrats can easily win national elections, as long as they avoid repulsive choices like Hillary. So, who is it going to be?

Nothing nastier and more hateful than a leftist queer. They hate their Creator and they hate His creation because they are mentally ill.

You must not have read post #44 yet.
Totally agree with post 44. If you're gonna dish it out, then be able to take it. If you hateful miscreants want to be treated with respect, then show some. Otherwise, you'll get just what you give.

Well, all of the racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic cockroaches have crawled out from behind the toilet for this one.

You have slandered murder victims, villified children who were attacked in their schools, and attacked rape victims as liars and gold diggers, and then complained that you’re the victims because your bigotry is illegal.

I’ll bet you claim to be Christians and Constitutionalists too.

Here’s a clue: you’re neither Christians nor Constitutionalists, no matter what you think. This belief of yours that “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” is only open straight, white Christians is patently false.

Gay people have the same rights as you do. So you can crawl back under your rocks and cling to your lies and your hate, but you bring that shit out into the light of day and we’ll come after you.

Forum List

Back