LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Au contraire, there are less trumps uneducated bitter people then in 2016 and democrats stayed home because of hillary, no so going into 2018

I agree that Democrats can easily win national elections, as long as they avoid repulsive choices like Hillary. So, who is it going to be?
who ever it will be they should sent trump and his supporters a thank you note

straight, white Christians is patently false.
The are less than the majority of this country now , down to less then 42 percent of the population and falling, they are embolden by that lower form of humanity sitting in the white house now. Time is very short for them and they know it, so they revert to cowardly spewing their stuff on the internet

Nothing nastier and more hateful than a leftist queer. They hate their Creator and they hate His creation because they are mentally ill.

You must not have read post #44 yet.
Totally agree with post 44. If you're gonna dish it out, then be able to take it. If you hateful miscreants want to be treated with respect, then show some. Otherwise, you'll get just what you give.
Well, there you go....the RW, trumpanzee, christian trifecta.

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

You're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or cannibalism? Contrary to libtard propaganda, there's nothing close to human faggots in nature.

Yeah, well, that would be your little secret, wouldn't it

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
You show some wishful thinking. Animals exhibit homosexual behavior. They exhibit such behavior under a stressor such as being deprived of a suitable mate. This is not homosexuality. The two males are not in love. The moose trying to hump a car does not prefer the car to a female. So no. There is no homosexuality in nature.

Nothing nastier and more hateful than a leftist queer. They hate their Creator and they hate His creation because they are mentally ill.

Totally agree with post 44. If you're gonna dish it out, then be able to take it. If you hateful miscreants want to be treated with respect, then show some. Otherwise, you'll get just what you give.
Yep. Makes my day when leftist miscreants whine and moan about the President. God bless America, losers.

Why do you hate Gay folks ?

I don't hate them. I almost feel sorry for them. Their lives are miserable and when they die, God will throw them into Hell. I almost feel sorry for them, then I remember they're faggots.

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.
And yet it is a mathematical impossibility that life happened by chance.

What now?

The greatest proof of God, is life.

Unless you want to do what no physicist ever could. Calculate the mathematical probability that everything in life from gravity to how h2o happened, all happened by coincidence.

There is more than one reason why brilliant minds had to therefore believe in a God, or at the very least intelligent design.

The modern day left winger, regard Sir Isaac Newton or Capernicus as fools, I get it.

I will be waiting for that calculation.

Well, all of the racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic cockroaches have crawled out from behind the toilet for this one.

You have slandered murder victims, villified children who were attacked in their schools, and attacked rape victims as liars and gold diggers, and then complained that you’re the victims because your bigotry is illegal.

I’ll bet you claim to be Christians and Constitutionalists too.

Here’s a clue: you’re neither Christians nor Constitutionalists, no matter what you think. This belief of yours that “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” is only open straight, white Christians is patently false.

Gay people have the same rights as you do. So you can crawl back under your rocks and cling to your lies and your hate, but you bring that shit out into the light of day and we’ll come after you.

STRIPPING FROM EVERYONE ELSE ISN'T EQUAL DUMBASS........
Maybe we should break it down.

No different than telling you, you can't shop at Target because you aren't gay.

upload_2018-3-4_18-24-20.png

Last edited:

Yep. Makes my day when leftist miscreants whine and moan about the President. God bless America, losers.
You mean the orange cheeto? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it everytime he shows that you fools can sure pick 'em.

You're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or cannibalism? Contrary to libtard propaganda, there's nothing close to human faggots in nature.

Yeah, well, that would be your little secret, wouldn't it

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
You show some wishful thinking. Animals exhibit homosexual behavior. They exhibit such behavior under a stressor such as being deprived of a suitable mate. This is not homosexuality. The two males are not in love. The moose trying to hump a car does not prefer the car to a female. So no. There is no homosexuality in nature.

Your Ph D in Zoology is from where?

I don't hate them. I almost feel sorry for them. Their lives are miserable and when they die, God will throw them into Hell. I almost feel sorry for them, then I remember they're faggots.

What now?

Unless you want to do what no physicist ever could. Calculate the mathematical probability that everything in life from gravity to how h2o happened, all happened by coincidence.

There is more than one reason why brilliant minds had to therefore believe in a God, or at the very least intelligent design.

The modern day left winger, regard Sir Isaac Newton or Capernicus as fools, I get it.

According to the Godless there was a Big Bang and Voilà there appeared a wonderful world of flowers and faggots and a whole herd of conservative homophobes who unceasingly try to screw up a beautiful thing.

What now?

According to the Godless there was a Big Bang and Voilà there appeared a wonderful world of flowers and faggots and a whole herd of conservative homophobes who unceasingly try to screw up a beautiful thing.
Fascinating...you believing that explains a lot. A lot.

What now?

Fascinating...you believing that explains a lot. A lot.

Explains what, heathen?

You mean the orange cheeto? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it everytime he shows that you fools can sure pick 'em.
Love it every time I hear "President Trump" and how y'all threw everything you had to stop him and still lost.

Love it every time I hear "President Trump" and how y'all threw everything you had to stop him and still lost.

Do you know about Qanon?

We know....it's like you trumpanzees willingly tattoo'd the word "Stupid" on your foreheads and run around pointing to it in case anyone missed seeing it.

Forum List

Back