Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has said that Letterman should be PUNISHED for saying it.

It's still vile and tasteless, and is the epitome of all things liberal.

I am not asking a question of choice - one of content.

Do you approve of sexual jokes about 14 year old girls?

Now you have a choice to answer that question honestly, or to continue to avoid it.

Honesty or cowardice...

Let it be known - KK has chosen cowardice.

At least that indicates they likely do not agree with Letterman's choice of utilizing sexual humor based upon a 14-year old girl.

Might even call that progress around here...

You are absolutely right,, anyone who condones this obscene behavior towards a 14 year old girl deserves every bit of bad karma that comes their way!

Obscene? Calling someone a slut! *gasp* Quick, arrest all the boys in school!

I think Letterman is a doosh in this instance.

Sure, he's a comedian. But the children of politicians didn't ask to be the children of politicians. Call Palin a skank all you wish...she put herself in the spotlight, but her kids didn't put themselves there.

Another characteristic of liberals:

They have either no sense of humor, or a crappy sense of humor.

It's directly related to intelligence.

Did you just call me a liberal?
046.gif

Sure, he's a comedian. But the children of politicians didn't ask to be the children of politicians. Call Palin a skank all you wish...she put herself in the spotlight, but her kids didn't put themselves there.

Thank you Ravi - and I agree with your position as it mirrors my own.

And the fact the use of this child was done in the context of child rape and prostitution.

Good Lord Letterman, what were you hoping to accomplish?

So Ravi has given an honest answer.

KK has yet to do so...

Ok, I have to edit that....

They have neither a good nor a tasteful sense of a humor.

Do you support sexual humor involving 14-year old girls? Humor centered on rape and prostitution? We are not discussing the right of such content - but the content itself.

If it's funny.

And if it is not funny you don't support it?

That is perhaps the least intelligent response yet in this forum.

You can move on as you are not even worth consideration of an opinion.

I have hope for KK yet though, as they have indicated some degree of intelligence in the past.

And the fact the use of this child was done in the context of child rape and prostitution.

I don't recall any mention of rape and prostitution, but it would probably still be funny nonetheless.

Now you indicate you have not even seen the footage.

So you are commenting on a subject of which you have no actual knowledge of.

Yup - you're the least intelligent of any in here.

You may even put Bobo to shame...

And if it is not funny you don't support it?

That is perhaps the least intelligent response yet in this forum.

You can move on as you are not even worth consideration of an opinion.

I have hope for KK yet though, as they have indicated some degree of intelligence in the past.

Why would I support "humor" if it wasn't funny? :eusa_eh:

My bad.
Another characteristic of liberals, Nazis, and child rapers:

They have either no sense of humor, or a crappy one.

You're into Nazism and child rape? Can't you bust out one of these idiotic perversities at a time? :eusa_whistle:

Let it be known - KK has chosen cowardice.

At least that indicates they likely do not agree with Letterman's choice of utilizing sexual humor based upon a 14-year old girl.

Might even call that progress around here...

You are absolutely right,, anyone who condones this obscene behavior towards a 14 year old girl deserves every bit of bad karma that comes their way!

Obscene? Calling someone a slut! *gasp* Quick, arrest all the boys in school!

let me say this slow you libtard.. a 60 year old man joking that a 14 year old had sex with a sportsfigure for political potshots is just fucking obscene,, now if you don't get that then that's you. not me. havacupakarma

Now you indicate you have not even seen the footage.

So you are commenting on a subject of which you have no actual knowledge of.

Yup - you're the least intelligent of any in here.

You may even put Bobo to shame...

:rofl:

Do I know you, worm? You seem to be just another of the mass of puppet clowns on here. When you have anything other than your idiotic talking points to offer, let me know. ;)

In the meantime, please refer to the specific mentions of rape and prostitution, respectively.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't recall any mention of rape and prostitution, but it would probably still be funny nonetheless.

They are projecting again ...

No - Letterman joked about an adult having sex with a 14 year old. That is rape.

He also joked about this same 14 year old and Eliot Spitzer - thus implicating the girl in some wonderful prostitution humor.

So we come to the same question KK - do you support the contextual humor of 14-year old girls being raped and involved in prostitution?

Perhaps it would be easier for you to grasp the question if you simply indicate if such humor is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back