Where Are the Feminists in the Palin-Letterman War?

You've insulted me by calling me names and now you're saying that I am doing drugs or alcohol because YOU can't justify YOUR bullshit. Yep, that's usually how it goes. Just a hint, justtalking, 9even, and usual) are signs that you may be indulging in the intoxicants.

You mean that you are lying about never ever hearing the hate rumors about Governor Palin that the Obama camp spammed the internet with? Yes, I think you are a liar. Especially since paid bloggers and PR firms were hired to saturate all the political message boards. And I really find it hard to believe that a KBR conspiracy clown such as yourself ,does not keep up to date with all of the left wing crackpot talking points either.

Because you know my life and what I was doing around that time...riiiight. You think that I'm a liar so you are intentionally being dishonest. And WTF is a KBR conspiracy? The company was responsible for the faulty wiring that killed US troops. So you mean that it was the troops at fault? You are a piece of fucking work.

KBR is not the thread topic. And yes, I know Liberals live in denial and "pretend" things did not happen when it makes them look bad after spewing the hateful crap for weeks on end. You said you googled it ..yes...so you know the internet is still littered with this liberal driven hate against Palin and still you sit here and deny deny deny. You are funny (stupid not ha ha) if you think I buying into your garbage.

Love how you can "dig up" other conpiracy theorys but suddenly the anti Governor Palin crap that was EVERYWHERE during the election suddenly aludes your pea brain. You are a moron.

Women are to be women,Feminist believe all women are to be Liberal and do not give any women that is conservative a chance.
Men are to be men and today many are not,feminists love this as they control there man,unless of course they prefer the female sex.

This is a major cause of the USA being a mess. As with all things there will be a swing in the other direction and maybe the divide in women and feminists is the start. (the 60's are over)

I would agree. I think many women saw this during the elections. Organizations such as NOW kept silent when the sexism was against both Hillary and Sarah. All because they publicly supported the male candidate. Several smaller womens orginizations were created because of this fact. Women just needed to see that NOW and others like them were not really looking out for the "women" but their agenda instead.

Imagine liberals, that Rush had made that comment in reference to one of Obama's daughters.

thomg.gif
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/The_Missourian/USMB/thomg.gif

Let's imagine...if Rush said the same thing about the president's daughter. Hmm. Okay, it really wouldn't make sense because a) the president doesn't have a daughter that is a mother and b) the president doesn't promote abstinence.

David Letterman is not a politician, he's a comedian. He wasn't speaking at a political event but you say "imagine liberals...." This matter is between a comedian and a family. Where do the politics come in?

However you want to spin this...just a comedian not a politician..blah blah..
The bottom line is, it shows no class...you taking it lightly...shows you too don't have class!

Imagine liberals, that Rush had made that comment in reference to one of Obama's daughters.

Let's imagine...if Rush said the same thing about the president's daughter. Hmm. Okay, it really wouldn't make sense because a) the president doesn't have a daughter that is a mother and b) the president doesn't promote abstinence.

David Letterman is not a politician, he's a comedian. He wasn't speaking at a political event but you say "imagine liberals...." This matter is between a comedian and a family. Where do the politics come in?

The bottom line is, it shows no class...you taking it lightly...shows you too don't have class!

Yes, I take it lightly because it doesn't involve me and my life doesn't revolve around Sarah Palin and her family. She doesn't give a shit about me and I don't give a shit about her. Oh, and I don't give a shit about you or what you think either. ;)

Agreed. Anyone who supported Letterman's sexist attempts at humor are themselves lacking in a great deal of class.

You mean that you are lying about never ever hearing the hate rumors about Governor Palin that the Obama camp spammed the internet with? Yes, I think you are a liar. Especially since paid bloggers and PR firms were hired to saturate all the political message boards. And I really find it hard to believe that a KBR conspiracy clown such as yourself ,does not keep up to date with all of the left wing crackpot talking points either.

Because you know my life and what I was doing around that time...riiiight. You think that I'm a liar so you are intentionally being dishonest. And WTF is a KBR conspiracy? The company was responsible for the faulty wiring that killed US troops. So you mean that it was the troops at fault? You are a piece of fucking work.

KBR is not the thread topic. And yes, I know Liberals live in denial and "pretend" things did not happen when it makes them look bad after spewing the hateful crap for weeks on end. You said you googled it ..yes...so you know the internet is still littered with this liberal driven hate against Palin and still you sit here and deny deny deny. You are funny (stupid not ha ha) if you think I buying into your garbage.

Love how you can "dig up" other conpiracy theorys but suddenly the anti Governor Palin crap that was EVERYWHERE during the election suddenly aludes your pea brain. You are a moron.

The thread topic is about the feminists in the Palin-Letterman war...and everything you just typed was off topic. I know what I saw and I don't have to deny anything. You don't have to buy it because I'm not selling it. You are simple. You want to blame "liberals" for anything said about Palin. But it's idiots like you that keep this going quoting every news article and blog on the internet. Maybe the feminists don't care because they think she looks like a slutty flight attendant. Maybe they think that Dave was talking about Bristol. Maybe they think his apology was sufficient. Maybe they just don't give a damn. But I guarantee that if Palin would have not responded or dropped the issue by now, you would be on to your next topic for faux outrage by "liberals." Just like with the ACORN thread. You are outraged by everything "liberals" do. You're probably outraged now because "liberals" breathe the same air you do. But it's funny (stupid not ha ha) how you weren't outraged about the troops that died from KBR's negligence.

Agreed. Anyone who supported Letterman's sexist attempts at humor are themselves lacking in a great deal of class.

Great...another dilweed. You were either outraged or you supported it. :cuckoo:

The thread topic is about the feminists in the Palin-Letterman war...and everything you just typed was off topic. I know what I saw and I don't have to deny anything. You don't have to buy it because I'm not selling it. You are simple. You want to blame "liberals" for anything said about Palin. But it's idiots like you that keep this going quoting every news article and blog on the internet. Maybe the feminists don't care because they think she looks like a slutty flight attendant. Maybe they think that Dave was talking about Bristol. Maybe they think his apology was sufficient. Maybe they just don't give a damn. But I guarantee that if Palin would have not responded or dropped the issue by now, you would be on to your next topic for faux outrage by "liberals." Just like with the ACORN thread. You are outraged by everything "liberals" do. You're probably outraged now because "liberals" breathe the same air you do. But it's funny (stupid not ha ha) how you weren't outraged about the troops that died from KBR's negligence.

This is again a situation where you don't pay attention apparently (on purpose and when it is convienient.. more likely). Several women's organizations "have" come out against David Letterman's comments. So you thinking that they agree with "your" assertions is just more of your lame BS.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaand your answer: NOW's Media Hall of Shame

Offender: David Letterman on "Late Show with David Letterman"

Media Outlet: CBS, aired 6/8/09

The Offense: Late night TV host David Letterman "joked" that during their recent trip to New York, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter "was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez" during a Yankees baseball game. The next night Letterman said that the hardest part of Palin's trip was "keeping Eliot Spitzer away from her daughter."
<snip>

-- it is exploitative and has a negative effect on how all women and girls are perceived and how they view themselves. Letterman also joked about what he called Palin's "slutty flight attendant look" -- yet another example of how the media love to focus on a woman politician's appearance, especially as it relates to her sexual appeal to men. Someone of Letterman's stature, who appears on what used to be known as "the Tiffany Network" (CBS), should be above wallowing in the juvenile, sexist mud that other comedians and broadcasters seem to prefer.

I personally believe that they should devote all possible resources to policy reform myself, rather than address late-night cracks of the entertainment media.

All in all, I objected more to the portrayal of Bristol Palin in the "information media" more than I ever did in the entertainment media, since the former could merely spread propaganda to the effect that teenage pregnancy was universally harmful (which empirical research has shown to be false), while maintaining the false pretense of objectivity. Therefore, Bill O'Reilly's attack on Jamie Lynn Spears and her parents during her pregnancy seemed far more significant than a few late-night cracks made by David Letterman that he doesn't attempt to represent as in-depth political commentary.

Bill O was stupid to piss n moan regarding whoever that girl was.

BUT, he did not call her anything close to a slut - or imply she was humped during the 7th inning stretch by a gay short stop for the New York Yankees.

a-rod-gay.jpg

BUT, he did not call her anything close to a slut - or imply she was humped during the 7th inning stretch by a gay short stop for the New York Yankees.

He did worse. Letterman's comment can be dismissed as obvious comedy that doesn't attempt to pose as legitimate political commentary and is of little consequence or significance; O'Reilly's condemnation of all teenage pregnancy without consultation of the empirical research that suggests it could function as a beneficial reproductive strategy in some cases perpetuates a common stereotype that could adversely impact policy reform.

This is again a situation where you don't pay attention apparently (on purpose and when it is convienient.. more likely). Several women's organizations "have" come out against David Letterman's comments. So you thinking that they agree with "your" assertions is just more of your lame BS.

You are so shifty. You talked about the title of the thread and me being off topic so I answered the title you fool. And my position is who cares. The only lame person is you.

qualify for support from feminist groups. You have to be pro choice, pro gay marriage, anti- white male, an atheist or at least an agnostic, anti- military and anti-American to qualify for this group of luny tunes. I don't belong. :lol:

Hey Spiderman I hate to burst the coma that you have obviously been living in, but do you remember what the feminists did to Imus when he made that statement about a bunch of female basketball players. They tarred and feathered him, ran him out of town and then waterboarded him. Get real spider it's a total double standard here. It all depends on whose side your on.

Aaaaaaaaaaand your answer: NOW's Media Hall of Shame

Offender: David Letterman on "Late Show with David Letterman"

Media Outlet: CBS, aired 6/8/09

The Offense: Late night TV host David Letterman "joked" that during their recent trip to New York, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter "was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez" during a Yankees baseball game. The next night Letterman said that the hardest part of Palin's trip was "keeping Eliot Spitzer away from her daughter."
<snip>

-- it is exploitative and has a negative effect on how all women and girls are perceived and how they view themselves. Letterman also joked about what he called Palin's "slutty flight attendant look" -- yet another example of how the media love to focus on a woman politician's appearance, especially as it relates to her sexual appeal to men. Someone of Letterman's stature, who appears on what used to be known as "the Tiffany Network" (CBS), should be above wallowing in the juvenile, sexist mud that other comedians and broadcasters seem to prefer.

Letterman is a comedian. Since when do feminists care what comedians say?
yeah, NOW doesnt seem to care, do they?

OOPPS
looks like they do

Forum List

Back