palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

Blaming Palin for the fire storm that has erupted is ridiculous. The news media is asking her questions about it and she is responding. Here she is on the Today show to discuss the gas pipeline that she has been working on for years and the child like Matt Lauer brings up Letterman and his lame ass monologue. Palin handles herself quite admirably in what is another biased interview.

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 1 (6/12/09)

part 2.........

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 2 (6/12/09)

ROFLMNAO...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:OWNED!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Governor Palin CRUSHED that leftist attempt to rationalize the calling of herself and her barely post pubescent daughter AS WHORES on national television...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Blaming Palin for the fire storm that has erupted is ridiculous. The news media is asking her questions about it and she is responding. Here she is on the Today show to discuss the gas pipeline that she has been working on for years and the child like Matt Lauer brings up Letterman and his lame ass monologue. Palin handles herself quite admirably in what is another biased interview.

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 1 (6/12/09)

part 2.........

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 2 (6/12/09)

ROFLMNAO...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:OWNED!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Governor Palin CRUSHED that leftist attempt to rationalize the calling of herself and her barely post pubescent daughter AS WHORES on national television...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

But Pub.I.

Would it not be more fitting to actually accuse Letterman of being a 60 year old perv that dreams of 13 year olds getting knocked up. Palin, being the mother of that 13 year old, would not be publicly hurt if she suspected "dirty" Letterman of looking at her daughter.

This "Firestorm" that the media is beating up is really an attempt by the MSM to generate news. They do not care who they hurt in the process, considering how boring it actually has become.

Again... what scares the hell outof the left is that they KNOW that if they ever had to run against her... they'd lose.

Conservatism never loses against leftism... When conservative principles are expressed and defended, without apology or half measures born of trying to appeal to the least amongst us... Conservatism OWNS the ideological left... And Governor Palin does a wonderful job of unapologeticalyl expressing Conservatism; as she proved, once again, in that interview.

Where the GOP has failed, is in their chronic attempt to find a middle way and adopt left-think to attract the weaker intellects and the a-political.

The simple fact is that the A-political ALWAYS react favorably to conservatism because those people are CONSERVATIVE in their daily lives... they believe in being responsible adults, they do NOT believe that there's a right to murder the pre-born for the sake of convenience... they believe in serving their nation, they believe in law and order; strong cultural standards and they instinctively understand that FAIRNESS will NEVER BEAR equality and equality ALWAYS bears fairness...

Where a Conservative runs against a Leftists and the electorate is reasonably intelligent and able to rise above the self centered childishness of leftism... the conservative will ALWAYS WIN. Without exception...

Again... what scares the hell outof the left is that they KNOW that if they ever had to run against her... they'd lose.

Conservatism never loses against leftism... When conservative principles are expressed and defended, without apology or half measures born of trying to appeal to the least amongst us... Conservatism OWNS the ideological left... And Governor Palin does a wonderful job of unapologeticalyl expressing Conservatism; as she proved, once again, in that interview.

Where the GOP has failed, is in their chronic attempt to find a middle way and adopt left-think to attract the weaker intellects and the a-political.

The simple fact is that the A-political ALWAYS react favorably to conservatism because those people are CONSERVATIVE in their daily lives... they believe in being responsible adults, they do NOT believe that there's a right to murder the pre-born for the sake of convenience... they believe in serving their nation, they believe in law and order; strong cultural standards and they instinctively understand that FAIRNESS will NEVER BEAR equality and equality ALWAYS bears fairness...

Where a Conservative runs against a Leftists and the electorate is reasonably intelligent and able to rise above the self centered childishness of leftism... the conservative will ALWAYS WIN. Without exception...

Translation: I have an excuse for everything.

Conservatism never loses against leftism...

... the conservative will ALWAYS WIN. Without exception...

Point 1 they did run against her and she lost.

Point two, have you looked at Washington lately?

Point three, see point two.

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

When leaving out a comparison between Palin who had the misfortune of appearing on the scene with an individual who was in my view a loser right out of the gate, and the best orator of truth and nonsense most people have any memory of, she is not a whole lot different than many members of the House. The difference is what the media does with and to her; their preoccupation with her.

As to Palin running for POTUS, who knows. We seem to be pretty good at nominating lightweights to that office and others. In the public sphere at this time, there appear to be many more of that type than of the opposite kind. If she was such a poor political specimen, one would think the left MSM and confused Reps would not bother. Yeah?

Was she also misfortunate when she fell for the Canadian French Prime Minister prank, or dumb?
You really are this stupid, huh Tinker? :cuckoo:

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

When leaving out a comparison between Palin who had the misfortune of appearing on the scene with an individual who was in my view a loser right out of the gate, and the best orator of truth and nonsense most people have any memory of, she is not a whole lot different than many members of the House. The difference is what the media does with and to her; their preoccupation with her.

As to Palin running for POTUS, who knows. We seem to be pretty good at nominating lightweights to that office and others. In the public sphere at this time, there appear to be many more of that type than of the opposite kind. If she was such a poor political specimen, one would think the left MSM and confused Reps would not bother. Yeah?

Was she also misfortunate when she fell for the Canadian French Prime Minister prank, or dumb?

Is this Truth Matters? You certainly are as dumb and looney as they are.

Palin is definitely a light weight. What we republicans need is another Gipper.

Palin is definitely a light weight. What we republicans need is another Gipper.

Palin is FAR from a lightweight... She just gutted the political good ole boy infrustructure of Alaska which had been entrenched for 70 years... since Alaska had become a state and for a century before that.

Palin is a scrapper; she's sharp and she damn well knows what she's fighting for and the principles which America is on and which sustain her.

As I said... McCain never had a CHANCE... it was a JOKE that he was on the ticket and the favorable press he received which put him there was designed specifically BECAUSE of that... but when he chose Palin, the media coughed... and when Palin began to speak... the Media VOMITED... and they haven't stopped vomitting since.

McCain was never a threat... Palin was an INSTANT threat and THAT is why she's hated... and IF PALIN had been at the TOP of the Ticket... she'd be the President of the US right now... and America would be VASTLY better off.

I do agree Palin was the only legitimate threat to the Obama campaign and the media sensed that and acted collectively to destroy her - and has not let up since.

She came off not quite ready for prime time, though by far the most values-consistent of any of the candidates last year.

The McCain campaign was a train wreck, and toward the end, attempted to use Palin as a scapegoat, when the facts show Palin was far more popular than McCain, and brought in more money for the campaign.

Will she be a viable candidate in 2012?

She will need to emerge with a stronger image following the 2008 campaign, and be reelected in Alaska.

If she can do that, then yes - she might very well prove the most formidable opponent Obama has yet faced, including Hillary...

I do agree Palin was the only legitimate threat to the Obama campaign and the media sensed that and acted collectively to destroy her - and has not let up since.

She came off not quite ready for prime time, though by far the most values-consistent of any of the candidates last year.

The McCain campaign was a train wreck, and toward the end, attempted to use Palin as a scapegoat, when the facts show Palin was far more popular than McCain, and brought in more money for the campaign.

She will need to emerge with a stronger image following the 2008 campaign, and be reelected in Alaska.

If she can do that, then yes - she might very well prove the most formidable opponent Obama has yet faced, including Hillary...

Well therein lies the reason for the spewing... At the moment she's the only viable candidate... Romney bailed in the face of the weakest candidate since Dole... I can't see him coming back... although it's possible. I won't vote for him... I don't think Gulliani will tee it up again, but who knows...

I use the theory that who ever the media is ragging on the most, is the one they feel is the toughest to beat. See anyone ragging on either of the two would-be front runners?

At the moment Palin is the one to beat and I haven't heard anything that leads me to believe that she's beatable in Alaska. The political machine there hates her guts... and that means that she's the best candidate; where best is defined as honorable, principled and a person of high moral character.

Well therein lies the reason for the spewing... At the moment she's the only viable candidate... Romney bailed in the face of the weakest candidate since Dole... I can't see him coming back... although it's possible. I won't vote for him... I don't think Gulliani will tee it up again, but who knows...

I use the theory that who ever the media is ragging on the most, is the one they feel is the toughest to beat. See anyone ragging on either of the two would-be front runners?

At the moment Palin is the one to beat and I haven't heard anything that leads me to believe that she's beatable in Alaska. The political machine there hates her guts... and that means that she's the best candidate; where best is defined as honorable, principled and a person of high moral character.

Romney is a viable candidate, he is bright, and well educated in economics, just what this nation will need in another 4 years of Barry. What threw him out of the primaries was the media. Remember that McCain was losing bigtime in the first few primaries, no money and about to bail. The media stepped in and took over for him, because he was the easiest candidate to defeat in the big election. The biggest drawback to Romney is his religion, which I really don't think should be a deal breaker for any candidate. But the media will make a big deal out of it.

You really are this stupid, huh Tinker? :cuckoo:

No just that smart to realize how dumb Palin is.

No just that smart to realize how dumb Palin is.
Might want to count pro's and con's with what she has done as a governor....it may just surpise the hell out of you. I'm mean if you wanted to be subjective. just sayin...

trust me! subjective isn't in the lunatic lefts handbook of English words! :lol::lol:

CUTE PIC OF THE NOSE

Have you seen this one?

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/obamashamwowwf.png

Forum List

Back