Kathy Griffins New Year Eves Res For 2011: "Take Down 16 Year Old Willow Palin"

Omg, who freaking cares about this? She's a comedian, get a grip.

Rush says a lot worse about people.
really?
about a child?

Yes, Chelsea. So did McCain now that you mention it.
Rush never picked on Chelsea
that was a joke played on HIM by his staff on his short lived TV show

of course now edthemoron will come in and post tons of rush quotes out of context to claim he did :rolleyes:

really?
about a child?

of course now edthemoron will come in and post tons of rush quotes out of context to claim he did :rolleyes:

Please, I used to listen to Rush back then, he did call her names and even apologized to Hillary about that.

Please, I used to listen to Rush back then, he did call her names and even apologized to Hillary about that.
he apologized for what his staff did
and i used to listen to him back then too
not so much anymore

If any comedian said "My New Years resolution is to take down the Obama daughters" they'd be drummed out of show business immediately. You know it's true.

I used to think Kathy Griffin was funny, not so much any more.

If any comedian said "My New Years resolution is to take down the Obama daughters" they'd be drummed out of show business immediately. You know it's true.

I used to think Kathy Griffin was funny, not so much any more.

no, she's not funny, she's just a mean mouthed liberal bitch.

Silly Kathy...just think of how much right wing applause she would have gotten if she'd called Michelle Obama names or the girls' names.

you are full of it, Michelle Obama fine, BUT THE kids are off limits. or used to be till the Obamabots came along.

Ahh but the dancing kid is now a celeb in her own right and no longer off limits.
THAT kid is no longer underage.
meh, still not the politician and as such should be off limits

i said the same thing when people were attacking Kerrys adult daughters

she is still open for criticism on her dancing gig and how the heck the horse stomper hung in there that long? You cannot ignore here on that gig just because she is a politicians child.
Most politicians children keep a much lower profile as well.

Of course her mother nor any family member is in politics so your point is moot.

Last edited:
THAT kid is no longer underage.
meh, still not the politician and as such should be off limits

i said the same thing when people were attacking Kerrys adult daughters

she is still open for criticism on her dancing gig and how the heck the horse stomper hung in there that long? You cannot ignore here on that gig just because she is a politicians child.
Most politicians children keep a much lower profile as well.

Of course her mother nor any family member is in politics so your point is moot.
you mean Bristol had control over people voting for her to stay on the show?
hmmmm, i didnt know she had that much power

i never actually watched that show, but i saw a few clips of her dancing, and i didnt believe she would last that long
but hey, i never voted on it either

I don't care who you are, attacking kids is classless.

I would agree anybody in the public eye becomes fair game as an adult - but for their own words and actions, not their parents'.

I don't care who you are, attacking kids is classless.

I would agree anybody in the public eye becomes fair game as an adult - but for their own words and actions, not their parents'.

Yep.

I agree that this Griffin woman is way off base with her attack on Plain's daughter. However I think most TV "news" pundits are plumb off their rockers anyway and no one should take them seriously.

Last edited:
How disgusting and appalling. The Palins represent everything she’s not... an extremely attractive husband/wife team totally in love, 5 gorgeous children, an enormous & loving extended family, they contribute to society, they are successful without having to put other people down, etc.
Romanticizing the Palins a bit, are we? Additionally, how do they contribute to society? This ought to be rich...

As for Kathy Griffin, she is quite an unattractive, obnoxious twat. The most soul-crushing part of the article has to be this:

"She's called people a fa---t on Facebook a couple of times," says Griffin. "You don't throw around the f-word without hearing from me about it."

News about celebrities being offended over what is said on a goddamn social networking site and about what some talentless hack comedian has to say about the daughter of a former dipshit governor? Please, flying spaghetti monster. I pray to you in this time of need. Flush these wastes of human flesh off this planet. If you are only able to manage two strikes of lightning, Kathy Griffin and Sarah Palin please. I beg of you, lard. :eusa_pray:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back