palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

If you, and Palin think that Letterman and his legal team allowed a joke regarding the essential rape of Palin's 14 year old daughter, then if I were Palin, I would have kept my TRAP SHUT, called a lawyer to prepare the civil lawsuit and called on LAW ENFORCEMENT to charge Lettermen with promoting a crime.

This was for merely political folly in my humble opinion and nothing else....come onnnnnnnnn, you KNOW this and so does EVERYONE ELSE....it's part of the game ...in my cynical view! We can PRETEND like it isn't but we ALL really know that it is...that's how i see it.

And I am not limiting this to republicans because it is all done on the democratic side with passion as well....

it's all a game, the "All's Fair in War Game" that the two sides of the aisle have been engaged in....I see it every single day, when reading every ones posts on this site... i keep my mouth shut most of the time and just soak in the misery of all the hatred and one-upness that people brag about achieving...and the pointing fingers to know end and the continual bashing of liburals this and liburals that....enough to make me puke and Bush this and bush that and Cons this and cons's that and the left this and the left that....enough to make me puke again....

I am just so tired of people following anyone off the cliff....not thinking on their OWN without a blog or a skewed site telling them WHAT TO SAY AND THINK without ever using any common sense and critical thinking of their own....:(

I can see how you believe letterman should have known that it was willow at the ball game but I do not see how that makes it definitively SO, that he knew this for certain or that his distasteful joke still was not about Bristol...?

I think letterman was horrible making the joke period, even if about Bristol...time for the media to leave that young lady ALONE when it comes to this distasteful crap....enough is enough of that too, ya know?

I guess, I have been on the wrong side of the bed for weeks now on all of this and just feel extremely frustrated that people just can't debate the arguments on this site, without mud being slung....this ain't about you annie...fyi, just my own frustration building up...! :)

Care

Well Care, you surprised me on this one...you don't usually come on as a pinhead, but thats what you seem like now....defending Letterman is unconscionable...
I don't know why every female don't bash this asshole for those remarks....
None of us would have even known Palin was in NY or at a ballgame if not for Letterman and the pinheads are trying to say its SHE that would do anything to get in the spotlight....how freekin' ass backwards can the far life spin it and have you folks accept the crap....
you disappointed me on this one....but have a good one anyway...

Please Alpha, don't try to pass that bs that just came out of your mouth on to me...several times in this thread, I have bashed letterman for what he has said towards Bristol and the 14 year old IF it really was about her.... I am sick and tired of the media, or comedians, or blogs making jokes at Bristol's expense...she can't help she was born a child of a politician and she certainly is to be admired by me in the way she chose to have this child and is providing for it now with her love.

this is about making a mountain out of a mole hill imho and it is about Palin choosing to bring her own 14 year old in to this media frenzy and limelight, and using it for political gain, without consideration of the consequences of all of this on her daughter, or her daughter with her classmates.... Palin, I actually used to somewhat admire...all the Dems bashed for this...I could give a hoot...

But THIS, bringing her 14 year old in to this media madness, was not and is not the right thing to do in this situation, even if it were true, there were other measures, that could have been taken to handle this but she CHOSE this route and that does NOT deserve any kind of admiring, imo...it shows a self centered, egotistical, mother.....not a compassionate one...at least in the way she has handled this imo and the way her husband has handled this....

but to EACH, his own....just my opinion.

care

Let us all be frank here, Lettermans an entertainerm he opens his mouth to increase his ratings and in this case he just happened to use a distateful joke that was directed at a young teenage girl. While many would think this is okay because, " well its Sarah Palin" still people it's a young girl he was directing this towards. While many may disgree with me here , the joke itself shows poor taste on the part of Letterman and under any other circumstance given other factors , many in the "enlightned media" would be crawling all over themselves for his resignation or in the very least an apology. However because it was directed at the proper person so called, that supposedly makes it okay because there will are no consequences only accolades.

If you, and Palin think that Letterman and his legal team allowed a joke regarding the essential rape of Palin's 14 year old daughter, then if I were Palin, I would have kept my TRAP SHUT, called a lawyer to prepare the civil lawsuit and called on LAW ENFORCEMENT to charge Lettermen with promoting a crime.

This was for merely political folly in my humble opinion and nothing else....come onnnnnnnnn, you KNOW this and so does EVERYONE ELSE....it's part of the game ...in my cynical view! We can PRETEND like it isn't but we ALL really know that it is...that's how i see it.

And I am not limiting this to republicans because it is all done on the democratic side with passion as well....

it's all a game, the "All's Fair in War Game" that the two sides of the aisle have been engaged in....I see it every single day, when reading every ones posts on this site... i keep my mouth shut most of the time and just soak in the misery of all the hatred and one-upness that people brag about achieving...and the pointing fingers to know end and the continual bashing of liburals this and liburals that....enough to make me puke and Bush this and bush that and Cons this and cons's that and the left this and the left that....enough to make me puke again....

I am just so tired of people following anyone off the cliff....not thinking on their OWN without a blog or a skewed site telling them WHAT TO SAY AND THINK without ever using any common sense and critical thinking of their own....:(

I can see how you believe letterman should have known that it was willow at the ball game but I do not see how that makes it definitively SO, that he knew this for certain or that his distasteful joke still was not about Bristol...?

I think letterman was horrible making the joke period, even if about Bristol...time for the media to leave that young lady ALONE when it comes to this distasteful crap....enough is enough of that too, ya know?

I guess, I have been on the wrong side of the bed for weeks now on all of this and just feel extremely frustrated that people just can't debate the arguments on this site, without mud being slung....this ain't about you annie...fyi, just my own frustration building up...! :)

Care

Well Care, you surprised me on this one...you don't usually come on as a pinhead, but thats what you seem like now....defending Letterman is unconscionable...
None of us would have even known Palin was in NY or at a ballgame if not for Letterman and the pinheads are trying to say its SHE that would do anything to get in the spotlight....how freekin' ass backwards can the far life spin it and have you folks accept the crap....

Please Alpha, don't try to pass that bs that just came out of your mouth on to me...several times in this thread, I have bashed letterman for what he has said towards Bristol and the 14 year old IF it really was about her.... I am sick and tired of the media, or comedians, or blogs making jokes at Bristol's expense...she can't help she was born a child of a politician and she certainly is to be admired by me in the way she chose to have this child and is providing for it now with her love.

this is about making a mountain out of a mole hill imho and it is about Palin choosing to bring her own 14 year old in to this media frenzy and limelight, and using it for political gain, without consideration of the consequences of all of this on her daughter, or her daughter with her classmates.... Palin, I actually used to somewhat admire...all the Dems bashed for this...I could give a hoot...

But THIS, bringing her 14 year old in to this media madness, was not and is not the right thing to do in this situation, even if it were true, there were other measures, that could have been taken to handle this but she CHOSE this route and that does NOT deserve any kind of admiring, imo...it shows a self centered, egotistical, mother.....not a compassionate one...at least in the way she has handled this imo and the way her husband has handled this....

care

Sorry Dear...Palin came to NY with the 14 year old...Palin took the 14 year old to a ball game....pinhead Letterman made the crack about Palin's daughter getting knocked up during the seventh inning stretch...(theres only one kid at the game)

THATS THE FACTS....

You can make all the excuses you need to satisfy yourself....

IF and I mean IF, Letterman got the kids mixed up, its his mistake...he needs to apologize, clearly apologize and mean it and not the half-assed crap he put out as of now...a non-apology if I ever heard one...(Imus was fired for less)

personally, I think Letterman is a big enough asshole liberal prick to have not made a mistake...but just is covering his ass because of the backlash....
Its not the first time he pulled this gutter talk on his show when talking about Republicans and conservatives....it his mo....his hate shines like a beacon ...

ps...feels good to vent...

Last edited:
I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

Care

All Mrs. Palin did was go to New York to attend a fundraiser for autism and then went to see a game with Willow.. not Bristol,, Willow,, and anybody who believes letterman thought it was bristol you are one of the lunatics on the left,, if the shoe fits.. Care, is the one who does in fact follow like a lemming right off the cliff!

I totally agree and am disgusted by what the Palins have done. And I was also disgusted that Letterman felt the need to attack Palin's daughter to begin with.

But the Palins issuing a statement discussing raping their daughter...that is just such absolute bullshit and shows they will stoop to nothing to get media attention...I can't think of anything lower than their using their daughter.

Palin never stated "raping" her daughter. If you would have actually watched her comments--she stated she does not want an apology for herself but would like to see Letterman apoligize to all young women in this country. Then she stated that--our culture--where it's O.K. to make jokes about statutory rape--of a young girl--it's not cool & it's not funny.

Com'on--Letterman--just make a sincere apology--& put this to an end. BE A MAN
Plus the one where Todd talked about his 14 year being raped...your selective vision is a riot. The Palins have been everywhere USING their daughter to make cheap talking points.

They wouldn't be defending their kids via the press if you wack jobs wouldn't attack them contantly. Typical left argument...we can do and say whatever we want and everyone else needs to take it and shut the hell up. Sorry dumbass...it doesn't work that way.

Care

All Mrs. Palin did was go to New York to attend a fundraiser for autism and then went to see a game with Willow.. not Bristol,, Willow,, and anybody who believes letterman thought it was bristol you are one of the lunatics on the left,, if the shoe fits.. Care, is the one who does in fact follow like a lemming right off the cliff!

Well if i do fall off a cliff, I did it on my own and NOT following someone at some radio show or some blog or some 24/7 left wing madness media show....

my thoughts on this are my own from all that i have read and from my own experience in life....

Praise Palin if you wish for how she and Todd handled this via their own cold, selfishness....I don't care if it was letterman or limbaugh that made such a remark, it was distasteful in the LEAST....but what Palin and her hubby have done to put their 14 year old EVEN MORESO in to the limelight and calling it statutory rape for their own political posturing and purposes, with no regard imo to their own child willow, is uncouth, without class and pretty disgusting in my book...and I feel for willow being MADE, purposely by her mother and father, the center of this media and blog frenzy....

Palin could have still DONE something, privately, in handling this if true regarding Willow...please don't tell me you buy in to this crap that she could only handle this through this MEDIA MADNESS and through repeatedly putting Willow out there in the middle?

I say BS to that....

Care

Last edited:
Oh I didnt realize making fun of 14 yr olds having sex with adults wasnt in poor tatse.

But the left finds so little in poor tatse, isnt that correct?

Well if i do fall off a cliff, I did it on my own and NOT following someone at some radio show or some blog or some 24/7 left wing madness media show....

my thoughts on this are my own from all that i have read and from my own experience in life....

Praise Palin if you wish for how she and Todd handled this via their own cold, selfishness....I don't care if it was letterman or limbaugh that made such a remark, it was distasteful in the LEAST....but what Palin and her hubby have done to put their 14 year old EVEN MORESO in to the limelight and calling it statutory rape for their own political posturing and purposes, with no regard imo to their own child willow, is uncouth, without class and pretty disgusting in my book...and I feel for willow being MADE, purposely by her mother and father, the center of this media and blog frenzy....

Palin could have still DONE something, privately, in handling this if true regarding Willow...please don't tell me you buy in to this crap that she could only handle this through this MEDIA MADNESS and through repeatedly putting Willow out there in the middle?

I say BS to that....

Care

It's not your business to say BS to that,, since it was not yourself under attack.. she was attacked publicly and has every right to tell his lecherous ass off publicly.. she didn't put Willow in the middle yer beloved asshole letterman did by suggesting that she was "knocked up in the 7th inning"

Oh I didnt realize making fun of 14 yr olds having sex with adults wasnt in poor tatse.

But the left finds so little in poor tatse, isnt that correct?

the left is full of shit as you well know,, they believe in wishing people they don't like get kidney failure and death too..

they believe in wishing people they don't like get kidney failure and death too..

Now many of us are more then willing to dish it right back. But the intense squealing they do afterwords is deafening.

Blaming Palin for the fire storm that has erupted is ridiculous. The news media is asking her questions about it and she is responding. Here she is on the Today show to discuss the gas pipeline that she has been working on for years and the child like Matt Lauer brings up Letterman and his lame ass monologue. Palin handles herself quite admirably in what is another biased interview.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_84mLCbhSQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_84mLCbhSQ[/ame]

part 2.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfq-LMr0cQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfq-LMr0cQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
The organized elements of the left want to remove Palin as a political factor, Letterman screwed up, and some of the comments on this string are pretty disgusting.
there is a pretty decent organized movement on the Right side of the aisle by republican middle of the roaders, that want to remove Palin as a political factor as well...from what i have been seeing in the news....the republicans are split on her as a political factor that should be paid attention to....they killed her as speaker at a recent event...yahdeedah stuff....

She will definately have her hands full trying to grasp recognition by the masses as their political leader or leader to be....being that the left and at least half the right, are against such as a prospect.

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

When leaving out a comparison between Palin who had the misfortune of appearing on the scene with an individual who was in my view a loser right out of the gate, and the best orator of truth and nonsense most people have any memory of, she is not a whole lot different than many members of the House. The difference is what the media does with and to her; their preoccupation with her.

As to Palin running for POTUS, who knows. We seem to be pretty good at nominating lightweights to that office and others. In the public sphere at this time, there appear to be many more of that type than of the opposite kind. If she was such a poor political specimen, one would think the left MSM and confused Reps would not bother. Yeah?

Blaming Palin for the fire storm that has erupted is ridiculous. The news media is asking her questions about it and she is responding. Here she is on the Today show to discuss the gas pipeline that she has been working on for years and the child like Matt Lauer brings up Letterman and his lame ass monologue. Palin handles herself quite admirably in what is another biased interview.

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 1 (6/12/09)

part 2.........

YouTube - Palin on Today Show Part 2 (6/12/09)

you gotta remember who you are talking too. this same group of liberal bitches blamed Mrs. Paling when the computer hacker hacked her email they blame her for breathing actually :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I forgot about that one willow, good job.

Notice how libs always use that theme, remember steele still at the state level?

didnt they call him some racial epitaphs

I forgot about that one willow, good job.

Notice how libs always use that theme, remember steele still at the state level?

didnt they call him some racial epitaphs

I'm not sure about the libs on this board re Steele..

part 2.........

you gotta remember who you are talking too. this same group of liberal bitches blamed Mrs. Paling when the computer hacker hacked her email they blame her for breathing actually :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh: Where did anyone "blame Palin" for someone breaking the law and hacking an email server?

there is a pretty decent organized movement on the Right side of the aisle by republican middle of the roaders, that want to remove Palin as a political factor as well...from what i have been seeing in the news....the republicans are split on her as a political factor that should be paid attention to....they killed her as speaker at a recent event...yahdeedah stuff....

She will definately have her hands full trying to grasp recognition by the masses as their political leader or leader to be....being that the left and at least half the right, are against such as a prospect.

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

When leaving out a comparison between Palin who had the misfortune of appearing on the scene with an individual who was in my view a loser right out of the gate, and the best orator of truth and nonsense most people have any memory of, she is not a whole lot different than many members of the House. The difference is what the media does with and to her; their preoccupation with her.

As to Palin running for POTUS, who knows. We seem to be pretty good at nominating lightweights to that office and others. In the public sphere at this time, there appear to be many more of that type than of the opposite kind. If she was such a poor political specimen, one would think the left MSM and confused Reps would not bother. Yeah?

Was she also misfortunate when she fell for the Canadian French Prime Minister prank, or dumb?

part 2.........

:eusa_eh: Where did anyone "blame Palin" for someone breaking the law and hacking an email server?

you are so dense sometimes!

And where exactly did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

Aint it cool how NO LEFTIST IS EVER AN ADVOCATE FOR ANYTHING THE LEFT STYANDS FOR WHEN SUCH PROVES THEIR IDIOCY? HILARIOUS!:lol:

So we have this imbecile on record as NOW ADVOCATING AGAINST THE BURNING OF THE AMERICAN FLAG AS A SPEECH RIGHT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Welcome ABOARD SON! Way to "GET ON THE TEAM AND PLAY BALL!"

Of course you avoided answering the question, you stupid tool. Where did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

ROFLMNAO... I haven't avoided answering ANYTHING...

You're an unmitigated ideological leftists... thus you're entire ideological foundation stands in diametric opposition to the THESIS of America... meaning of course that you're an ANTI-American... in the hundreds of posts I've read of yours, on this board, NOT ONE has EVER advanced a shread of support for American principles, the Flag, what that standard represents or of anything CLOSE...

What's more, as a Leftists, you're inescapably attached to the ideological left's LONG STANDING, incessant DEMAND for a RIGHT to burn the American flag as a function of SPEECH... and while you want to play semantic games and place a temporal pedentic claim that you've not openly claimed a right to burn the flag, such is IRRELEVANT... as that for which you have unceasingly advocated, takes that stand and has NEVER ONCE presentled so much as a TENDENCY of rescinding that demand...

Now you come to trot out the 'rules' for proper flag usage... as a leftist who stands AGAINST everything that flag stands FOR...

FUCK YOU! And the Leftist-horse ya rode in on... There's NOTHING disrespectful or untowards about Governor Palin wrapping herself in the American flag... it is a STATEMENT which SHE is making which says: 'Wrap myself in the flag? YOU BET! I WRAP MYSELF IN THE AMERICAN FLAG AND I AM PROUD TO DO SO! I stand up for everything this flag represents and defend same to the extent of my means and if you don't like it... you can kiss my sweet, HOT, American Flag wrapping ass...'

Of course if you'd like to state for the record that you DO NOT demand a RIGHT to BURN old GLORY in protest, I'll be happy to accept such... which I'll use to expose you as a lying sack of leftism in the unknown future...

So help yourself... It won't help ya with this argument, but it will prove you to be a hypocritical piece of leftist... and nothing bad can come from THAT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back