Newsweek's Evan Thomas: "Obama...He's sort of God."

Outstanding OP...

When the Editor of one of the nations leading "NEWS" magazines, proclaims that someone is GOD... particularly given their own Secular-atheist bent... you damn well know you have a problem.

This individual should be stripped of ANY MEANS to publish ANY form of public information.

He has PROVEN himself incapable of reason; feeding into a psychotic interpretation of reality.

Brace yourselves Kids... as it stands right now, I don't see how this mess could POSSIBLY end peacefully.

outstanding op...

When the editor of one of the nations leading "news" magazines, proclaims that someone is god... Particularly given their own secular-atheist bent... You damn well know you have a problem.

This individual should be stripped of any means to publish any form of public information.

He has proven himself incapable of reason; feeding into a psychotic interpretation of reality.

Brace yourselves kids... As it stands right now, i don't see how this mess could possibly end peacefully.

agreed!

Hasn't this been throughly bounced around already? Now you want to bleed it some more? Whassa matta, no new talking points provided by faux?

So you feel that the secular/atheist Editor of a leading NEWS Magazine declaring that the President of the US is GOD or God-like, is not worthy of discussion...

Seems to me that this is a vital issue; one which proves that this nation is facing the very real likelihood of forfeiting the Constitution and replacing it with at the MINIMUM a full blown centralized fascist government and thus enduring all of the nation killing ramifications therein...

Now the fact is that the BOY King is implementing fascism of the first order and the way in which he is doing so, seems to be designed to skip RIGHT OVER fascism and roll headlong into MARXISM...

Now if you're not bright enough to recognize that, this does NOT reduce the threat of such; but only serves to indicate that you are PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Last edited:
and how true, but the REAL God could be pretty po'd about this comparison.

This makes all the fantasy you see in movies seem real. It's unbelievable but there it is. It's a sitting in disbelief listening to it wondering if it's for real moment. But, we have them here, the people that would lay down, open mouth and let obama crap in it and they'd thank him. How messed up does a person's brain have to be to think like that?

Lord save us all.

My, my, my, the state of the Government Run Media:
Newsweek’s Editor Evan Thomas’ comment about Obama "he’s sort of God."

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, He’s sort of God."
(if you question the source; I saw him say it on tv and should be on U-Tube before long)

The good thing about this blatant worship of Obama is just that: It's blatant and it's genuine hero worship; an oblique warning to the public to be aware and beware - Caveat emptor.

Recent Study show that African American students do better on standardized tests if reminded of Obama’s accomplishments beforehand. This is entirely believable, not to the dimution of AA students, and it helps us all to be reminded of those most like us who accomplish a lot.

But, still it is self serving for the GRM.

Last edited:

This makes all the fantasy you see in movies seem real. It's unbelievable but there it is. It's a sitting in disbelief listening to it wondering if it's for real moment. But, we have them here, the people that would lay down, open mouth and let obama crap in it and they'd thank him. How messed up does a person's brain have to be to think like that?

Lord save us all.

No, all of us won't be saved. Only the ones the love and have faith in God (the ONE true God). The great "deception" that the Bible talks about is coming true. I don't believe Obama is the Anti-Christ, but this is showing us how bad it will be when the real one comes. Think this is bad?? Just wait! I can't believe how people fawn all over O, and it'll be worse with the antichrist when he get here. Wow! :cuckoo:

Outstanding OP...

When the Editor of one of the nations leading "NEWS" magazines, proclaims that someone is GOD... particularly given their own Secular-atheist bent... you damn well know you have a problem.

This individual should be stripped of ANY MEANS to publish ANY form of public information.
Whoa there lone ranger, that would be censorship and just the sort authoritarian move that us rational folks criticize the gub'ment for doing. The being said, the management of newsweek should consider taking some action (suspension, retraction, firing?) in light of his rather idiotic public statements, after all I'd imagine this little stunt is going to cost newsweek some customers.

Lord save us all.

No, all of us won't be saved. Only the ones the love and have faith in God (the ONE true God). The great "deception" that the Bible talks about is coming true. I don't believe Obama is the Anti-Christ, but this is showing us how bad it will be when the real one comes. Think this is bad?? Just wait! I can't believe how people fawn all over O, and it'll be worse with the antichrist when he get here. Wow! :cuckoo:

No, I don't believe obowma is the anti Christ either, but he's a definite indication of what we should expect.

Hollywood has been training us on this for a long time. How many movies features a black man as God? Twenty?

You see, it just goes to show you that liberals really do have a religion. It just features Obama as the God, Ted Kennedy as the Holy Spiriti and Nancy Pelosi as the Virgin Mary.

Forum List

Back