Where Are the Feminists in the Palin-Letterman War?

Yes, well Oblah blah made his kids "public figures" by show casing them on all the entertainment rags,parading them to his political functions and regaling us with their cute puppy stories etc. Sorry,but you can pick and choose which kids get to be dragged through the mud at your political whim.

I didn't say Sarah Palin made BRISTOL a public figure, I said BRISTOL made herself a public figure. And she did that when she became an advocate for teenage abstinence. But I bet you just won't be able to stop yourself from mentioning the President's kids again.

You brought up the notion that Obama's kids could not be fodder because they were not single mothers. BTW Willow Palin is not a single mother.....yet somehow you find it perfectly okay to demoralize her on national TV.

I didn't bring up any notions. That's your weird assed mind not comprehending what was written. I said that the joke wouldn't have worked on Obama's daughters. And not once in my post did you see WILLOW but I made sure to put BRISTOL. But you left out the quote and now I know why. Once again you dishonest fuck, I DID NOT DEMORALIZE ANYONE ON NATIONAL TV NOR DID I SAY IT WAS OKAY. But I'm not going to preface every response to every fucking thread about this Palin-Letterman bullshit with some fucking apology so people like you don't think that I'm defending Letterman.

Wrong dipshit you were justifying your crap with "Bristol made herself a public figure" (lets totally ignore the fact that Willow was the target this time though). You leftist wackos have been dragging the Palin kids through the mud ever since their mother was nominated as a VP candidate (including Trig her downs baby). Bristol (especially) was repeatedly brought out and dragged through the mud by YOU dimwits over and over and over via hate filled blogs and internet spamming...and you are still doing it (while claiming it is your right...yet some how everyone else has no rights and needs to shut up). Bristol did not make herself a target for you loons by her own actions that is a blatant lie. Stop trying to blame the victims of your disgusting hatred FOR your idiotic and disgusting hatred it does not wash.

Last edited:
Where are all the feminists standing up for Palin?

On my lap!! They are kind of busy being "angry Goddess" right now so call back like--never!!

Yes, well Oblah blah made his kids "public figures" by show casing them on all the entertainment rags,parading them to his political functions and regaling us with their cute puppy stories etc. Sorry,but you can pick and choose which kids get to be dragged through the mud at your political whim.

I didn't say Sarah Palin made BRISTOL a public figure, I said BRISTOL made herself a public figure. And she did that when she became an advocate for teenage abstinence. But I bet you just won't be able to stop yourself from mentioning the President's kids again.

You brought up the notion that Obama's kids could not be fodder because they were not single mothers. BTW Willow Palin is not a single mother.....yet somehow you find it perfectly okay to demoralize her on national TV.

I didn't bring up any notions. That's your weird assed mind not comprehending what was written. I said that the joke wouldn't have worked on Obama's daughters. And not once in my post did you see WILLOW but I made sure to put BRISTOL. But you left out the quote and now I know why. Once again you dishonest fuck, I DID NOT DEMORALIZE ANYONE ON NATIONAL TV NOR DID I SAY IT WAS OKAY. But I'm not going to preface every response to every fucking thread about this Palin-Letterman bullshit with some fucking apology so people like you don't think that I'm defending Letterman.

Wrong dipshit you were justifying your crap with "Bristol made herself a public figure" (lets totally ignore the fact that Willow was the target this time though). You leftist wackos have been dragging the Palin kids through the mud ever since their mother was nominated as a VP candidate (including Trig her downs baby). Bristol (especially) was repeatedly brought out and dragged through the mud by YOU dimwits over and over and over via hate filled blogs and internet spamming...and you are still doing it (while claiming it is your right...yet some how everyone else has no rights and needs to shut up). Bristol did not make herself a target for you loons by her own actions that is a blatant lie. Stop trying to blame the victims of your disgusting hatred FOR your idiotic and disgusting hatred it does not wash.

Bristol did make herself a public figure, once again when she went on tour to preach abstience. What about that don't you understand?

Where are all the feminists standing up for Palin?

On my lap!! They are kind of busy being "angry Goddess" right now so call back like--never!!

I don't stand along side someone who preaches what she herself can't contain.

THE IRONY HERE:

If Letterman, or any other male, or any other female, had made these same remarks--(even jokingly) in a work setting, such as an office--it would be considered sexual harrasement & grounds for job termination. LETTERMAN gets away with it on NATIONAL T.V. And this was what the feminist movement was about in this country. Women were sick & tired of getting sexually harrassed.

Some American women's group has made a statement to Letterman--but I have yet to find it. It took a little "nudging" to get them to do it. What is disturbing to me--I sure don't see to many females on the left that are remarking on his comments.

It's very possible that Letterman has started a war between men & women AGAIN over sexual harrasement.

Last edited:

Bristol did make herself a public figure, once again when she went on tour to preach abstience. What about that don't you understand?

The part where you loons started attacking her LONG before that interview aired or was even thought of..... moron.

The part where you loons started attacking her LONG before that interview aired or was even thought of..... moron.

Was it her being attacked before the interview, or Palins inability to teach her abstience, while Palin herself preached it of others? Which is it?

Last edited:
To slander children is wrong for any reason, right or left it makes no difference.

DITTO--simply put--regardless of AGE--in my opinion I don't care if they're 2 or 65 years old. Children of politicians should be strickly OFF-LIMITS. Regardless what they have done in their personal lives--they are NOT running for public elected office--they are simply a consequence of a parent running for office.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm calling you on your bullshit. Big difference. Now, I stand by my comments about Bristol and any other public figure. If Dave was truly talking about Willow then he needs to man up. Now I remember the media dragging the parents through the mud when Sarah Palin was nominated. You know about contradictory shit, like how she preached abstinence and and had a pregnant teenager. I don't remember anyone talking shit about her kids and especially not Trig. And everyone has the right to free speech. It's not my problem what anyone else says until it's someone that represents me. David Letterman doesn't represent me or my views. You have the right to say whatever bullshit you want to and I'm not trying to take that away from you or tell you to shut up but I will call you out on your bullshit. Don't like it when I call your bullshit on a public forum, take your bullshit to PMs. Bristol made herself a public figure when she wanted to go on a speaking tour about abstinence. Therefore, she opened herself up to public scrutiny. How can you not understand this?

Was it her being attacked before the interview, or Palins inability to teach her abstience, while Palin herself preached it of others? Which is it?

You had a politician whose daughter got into trouble & became pregnant-&-now you're continually referring to her "preaching abstinence". Could it possibly be--that Bristol became a woman for abstinence after having the baby?

But that's not it at all--. You lefties could give a rats tail--about this. What Bristol Palin said.

The reason the left attacks the Palin DAUGHTER'S is because you & they have NOTHING ELSE to attack Sarah Palin with.:eusa_whistle:

Huh? The fact of the matter is you moonbats DID attack her long before the interview and her pregnancy was even known to the public. There is no "reason" for the irrational and petty hatred of you loons...stop pretending there is.

Last edited:

You had a politician whose daughter got into trouble & became pregnant-&-now you're continually referring to her "preaching abstinence". Could it possibly be--that Bristol became a woman for abstinence after having the baby?

But that's not it at all--. You lefties could give a rats tail--about this. What Bristol Palin said.

The reason the left attacks the Palin DAUGHTER'S is because you & they have NOTHING ELSE to attack Sarah Palin with.:eusa_whistle:

Who faulted Bristol for getting pregnant under her mother's roof? It was her mother who was at fault. Not only that, the mother was telling other people to practice abstinence at the time. Bristol should be the main one promoting abstinence.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm calling you on your bullshit. Big difference. Now, I stand by my comments about Bristol and any other public figure. If Dave was truly talking about Willow then he needs to man up. Now I remember the media dragging the parents through the mud when Sarah Palin was nominated. You know about contradictory shit, like how she preached abstinence and and had a pregnant teenager. I don't remember anyone talking shit about her kids and especially not Trig. And everyone has the right to free speech. It's not my problem what anyone else says until it's someone that represents me. David Letterman doesn't represent me or my views. You have the right to say whatever bullshit you want to and I'm not trying to take that away from you or tell you to shut up but I will call you out on your bullshit. Don't like it when I call your bullshit on a public forum, take your bullshit to PMs. Bristol made herself a public figure when she wanted to go on a speaking tour about abstinence. Therefore, she opened herself up to public scrutiny. How can you not understand this?

How convenient your selective memory is. How about the consiracy BS about Bristol really being Trig's mother while Governor Palin "hid" her preganancy from the public by wearing fake pregnancy gear...Or the one about Governor Palin causing Trig's down syndrome by riding in an airplane...yadda yadda yadda.

Bristol did not open herself up to anything...you wack jobs have been riding her ass since the very beginning.

How convenient your selective memory is. How about the consiracy BS about Bristol really being Trig's mother while Governor Palin "hid" her preganancy from the public by wearing fake pregnancy gear...Or the one about Governor Palin causing Trig's down syndrome by riding in an airplane...yadda yadda yadda.

Bristol did not open herself up to anything...you wack jobs have been riding her ass since the very beginning.

Who the fuck even heard of the Palins when she was pregnant with Trig? Now you're making shit up. :lol: And who would be stupid enough to say that an airplane ride causes downs syndrome (I had to Google that one)? Man, you are so fucking dishonest until it's not even funny anymore. You really have no right to call anyone else a whack job. :cuckoo:

Who the fuck even heard of the Palins when she was pregnant with Trig? Now you're making shit up. :lol: And who would be stupid enough to say that an airplane ride causes downs syndrome (I had to Google that one)? Man, you are so fucking dishonest until it's not even funny anymore. You really have no right to call anyone else a whack job. :cuckoo:

Who would be stupid enough?? All of you leftist wacko's who spammed the board with this crap all day long every day for months during the election...thats who. Love the denial you are now participating in though...quite amusing actually. Apparently even YOU know how dumb your "side" is and was. Sorry bud ,I know the truth hurts but now you lefties have to own it.

Who would be stupid enough?? All of you leftist wacko's who spammed the board with this crap all day long every day for months during the election...thats who. Love the denial you are now participating in though...quite amusing actually. Apparently even YOU know how dumb your "side" is and was. Sorry bud ,I know the truth hurts but now you lefties have to own it.

Sorry to disappoint ya sis, but I started posting on this board in late January. And spamming is against the forum rules so are you being dishonest again? Denial, not me. All you have to do is click on my name to view my profile and view all my posts. But I know you would never admit that you're wrong because you're so righteous. Just like you said the KBR workers were ok with you even though they killed US troops. Shit is just oozing from your pores.

as a woman...i am more concern with real issues than palin staying in the spotlight...women are neglected by the medical world....women are killed daily by domestic violence....has palin focused on any of this...or just on herself....

Golly, is it me, or is Palin a WOMAN?

Of course she is... and in contrast to the Feminists... and there can be no doubt, this member... PALIN is a HOTTY... and brilliant to boot. She understands women; she understands the problems that women face and more to the point, she understands that the BIGGEST PROBLEM women face is the Marxist PC feelings which seek to strip women of the responsibility FOR BEING WOMEN.

Thus the least among the woman; the ragged haired, arm-pit hair growing, fat assed woman of the left, hate her hot, responsibility bearing and right defending ass...

Palin realizes that women don't have any particularly special problems that women who fall for left-think don't bring on themselves... She realizes that women who want to enjoy pre-marital casual sex, are going to bear the responsibility for conceiving 'unwanted children'... that they'll bear the eternal shame of having killed their own child when they CHOOSE to do so... instead of bearing their responsibility and she doesn't make excuses for such IDIOCY; thus the saggy titted, non bra-wearing feminist HATE HER HOT ASS, for it.

It's not a complicated issue really... it's just well beyond the means of the irrational female to grasp it...

i'm not justifying anything. I'm calling you on your bullshit. Big difference. Now, i stand by my comments about bristol and any other public figure. If dave was truly talking about willow then he needs to man up. Now i remember the media dragging the parents through the mud when sarah palin was nominated. You know about contradictory shit, like how she preached abstinence and and had a pregnant teenager. I don't remember anyone talking shit about her kids and especially not trig. And everyone has the right to free speech. It's not my problem what anyone else says until it's someone that represents me. David letterman doesn't represent me or my views. You have the right to say whatever bullshit you want to and i'm not trying to take that away from you or tell you to shut up but i will call you out on your bullshit. Don't like it when i call your bullshit on a public forum, take your bullshit to pms. Bristol made herself a public figure when she wanted to go on a speaking tour about abstinence. Therefore, she opened herself up to public scrutiny. How can you not understand this?
how convenient your selective memory is. How about the consiracy bs about bristol really being trig's mother while governor palin "hid" her preganancy from the public by wearing fake pregnancy gear...or the one about governor palin causing trig's down syndrome by riding in an airplane...yadda yadda yadda.

who the fuck even heard of the palins when she was pregnant with trig? Now you're making shit up. :lol: And who would be stupid enough to say that an airplane ride causes downs syndrome (i had to google that one)? Man, you are so fucking dishonest until it's not even funny anymore. You really have no right to call anyone else a whack job. :cuckoo:
<<<< liar!

how convenient your selective memory is. How about the consiracy bs about bristol really being trig's mother while governor palin "hid" her preganancy from the public by wearing fake pregnancy gear...or the one about governor palin causing trig's down syndrome by riding in an airplane...yadda yadda yadda.

who the fuck even heard of the palins when she was pregnant with trig? Now you're making shit up. :lol: And who would be stupid enough to say that an airplane ride causes downs syndrome (i had to google that one)? Man, you are so fucking dishonest until it's not even funny anymore. You really have no right to call anyone else a whack job. :cuckoo:
<<<< liar!

You're right...I lied...Shadow, you do have the right to call PubliusInfinitium a whack job.

Last edited:

Sorry to disappoint ya sis, but I started posting on this board in late January. And spamming is against the forum rules so are you being dishonest again? Denial, not me. All you have to do is click on my name to view my profile and view all my posts. But I know you would never admit that you're wrong because you're so righteous. Just like you said the KBR workers were ok with you even though they killed US troops. Shit is just oozing from your pores.

Just because you started posting here in January, does not mean you did not see the leftoids spewing Palin hate all over the internet during the elections. Especially at KOS,DU, in the MSM and on all of the lefty blogs (including the messages from the rabid crackpot bots left on all of the blogs) and other message boards. Nice try at denial dipshit,but no one is buying what you are selling.

Spamming may be against the rules,but it didn't keep all of you deranged Obots from doing it either.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back