Selective Feminism

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie about Bill Ayers tell you how vacuous your argument is? I know the far left has a tendency to support terrorism but perhaps you should just stick with the whole zionism-oil conspiracy theory thingy.

Um, when was Bill convicted of "Terrorism", exactly?

Frankly, I think Nixon killing millions of Vietnamese and Cambodians in a war that was already lost was a much bigger deal that Bill Ayers blowing up an ugly statue.

Nixon? What? Uhmmm... I personally think Stalin was worse than Nixon. What the hell does that have to do with your sad attempt at revisionist history when it comes to Bill Ayers?
No, Bill Ayers was never convicted of domestic terrorism because of alleged FBI misconduct. However, it should be noted that Bill Ayers himself has admitted his guilt.

Well, when your government engages in the kind of misconduct that was rampant at that time, society excuses "lawbreakers".

This is what you guys don't seem to get. Even if you didn't agree with their tactics, you know they had a right to be upset....

Lawbreakers? LOL! Wow! You do try to use the most passive words imaginable to condone terrorism don't you? Domestic terrorist... jaywalkers... they're both lawbreakers. You even put "lawbreakers" in parenthesis! You also use the word "tactic" instead of using more accurate words like "terrorism" and "attempted murder" and "bombing".

"Even if you didn't agree with their tactics, you know they had a right to be upset".

Seriously? Do you say the same thing about Timothy McVeigh? Do you say the same thing about people who bomb abortion clinics? Do you understand they are upset even though you may disagree with their tactics? Are you certifiable or are you just doubling down on knee jerk reactionary blather?
When I accused the far left of supporting terrorism I was actually expecting some sort of rebuttal but all I got was you proving my point.

Last edited:
Lawbreakers? LOL! Wow! You do try to use the most passive words imaginable to condone terrorism don't you? Domestic terrorist... jaywalkers... they're both lawbreakers. You even put "lawbreakers" in parenthesis! You also use the word "tactic" instead of using more accurate words like "terrorism" and "attempted murder" and "bombing".

"Even if you didn't agree with their tactics, you know they had a right to be upset".

Seriously? Do you say the same thing about Timothy McVeigh? Do you say the same thing about people who bomb abortion clinics? Do you understand they are upset even though you may disagree with their tactics? Are you certifiable or are you just doubling down on knee jerk reactionary blather?
When I accused the far left of supporting terrorism I was actually expecting some sort of rebuttal but all I got was you proving my point.

No, McVeigh was an asshole, so are the people who bomb abortion clinics. I couldn't give a fuck that they are upset.

Those who engaged in "terrorist" activities during Vietnam, were doing so because our government was engaging in a genocidal war against people who weren't our enemies, forcing the poor to fight this war against their will, spying on the American people, shooting people who demonstrated for change.

Oh, and frankly to repeat. When Bin Laden was killing Russians teaching girls to read in Afghanistan, Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter". When he knocked down a couple of skyscrapers full of Rich Preppies, he was a "Terrorist". It really kind of depends on your point of view, doesn't it.

I'm not the one playing semantics games here.

The thing is, society could have punished Ayers, but it chose not to. Probably because it didn't think blowing up an ugly statue wasn't a big deal.

No, McVeigh was an asshole, so are the people who bomb abortion clinics. I couldn't give a fuck that they are upset.

Those who engaged in "terrorist" activities during Vietnam, were doing so because our government was engaging in a genocidal war against people who weren't our enemies, forcing the poor to fight this war against their will, spying on the American people, shooting people who demonstrated for change.

Oh, and frankly to repeat. When Bin Laden was killing Russians teaching girls to read in Afghanistan, Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter". When he knocked down a couple of skyscrapers full of Rich Preppies, he was a "Terrorist". It really kind of depends on your point of view, doesn't it.

I'm not the one playing semantics games here.

The thing is, society could have punished Ayers, but it chose not to. Probably because it didn't think blowing up an ugly statue wasn't a big deal.

Let me paraphrase. You believe terrorism is acceptable as long as you agree with their cause.
This is where we are different. I am pro-life. However, I am also against bombing abortion clinics. I happen to be against terrorism, period.

Last edited:
[

Let me paraphrase. You believe terrorism is acceptable as long as you agree with their cause.
This is where we are different. I am pro-life. However, I am also against bombing abortion clinics. I happen to be against terrorism, period.

I think anyone who uses the word "Terrorism" like it really means something should be laughed out of the room.

Again- "Freedom fighter" when he kills Russians, "Terrorist" when he kills Americans.

Same tactics, but when we are on the shit end of the stick, we whine.

Now, that said, Ayers did some things. No one died but a couple of his misguided followers. The American people looked at the 60's radicals and just kind of collectively shrugged. It wasn't worth rehashing again and again.

LOL! You defend Bill Ayers and I"M the manipulated tool? You think Bill Ayers and an abortion clinic bomber are somehow different because you agree with Bill Ayers views. You are in that far left orbit that attempts to legitimize terrorism by pretending it's merely a "tactic". Ya know, like rape is just a "tactic" to have sex. Or pedophilia is just a "tactic" to relive ones childhood. You disregard the crime because you agree with the reasons behind it. This is not a rational position. This is an emotional problem. This is a form of extremism based on emotional scars, not a linear thought process. Also, you hold your pro terrorist hypocrisy in the fetid folds of a zionist-big oil conspiracy theory. Your an anti semitic conspiracy theorist defending terrorism (as long as their killing the right people). It sounds like you got manipulated by an Arian Nation pamphlet.
Another hyperbolic verbal tactic you seem to use as a means to support terrorist tactics is to bring up the idea that Bin Laden was considered a freedom fighter when he was defending Afghanistan from a Russian invasion. Of course, the only answer to your redundant attempts at serial obfuscation is... so what? Bill Ayers is a terrorist. Terrorism exists. To pretend that terrorism doesn't exist because you approve of some types of terrorism is inane. Moral relativism, anti semitism, conspiracy theories and terrorist sympathies all wrapped up in a little demented far left package. Thanks for the gift but you really shouldn't have bothered.

Last edited:
LOL! You defend Bill Ayers and I"M the manipulated tool? You think Bill Ayers and an abortion clinic bomber are somehow different because you agree with Bill Ayers views. You are in that far left orbit that attempts to legitimize terrorism by pretending it's merely a "tactic". Ya know, like rape is just a "tactic" to have sex. Or pedophilia is just a "tactic" to relive ones childhood. You disregard the crime because you agree with the reasons behind it. This is not a rational position. This is an emotional problem. This is a form of extremism based on emotional scars, not a linear thought process. Also, you hold your pro terrorist hypocrisy in the fetid folds of a zionist-big oil conspiracy theory. Your an anti semitic conspiracy theorist defending terrorism (as long as their killing the right people). It sounds like you got manipulated by an Arian Nation pamphlet.
Another hyperbolic verbal tactic you seem to use as a means to support terrorist tactics is to bring up the idea that Bin Laden was considered a freedom fighter when he was defending Afghanistan from a Russian invasion. Of course, the only answer to your redundant attempts at serial obfuscation is... so what? Bill Ayers is a terrorist. Terrorism exists. To pretend that terrorism doesn't exist because you approve of some types of terrorism is inane. Moral relativism, anti semitism, conspiracy theories and terrorist sympathies all wrapped up in a little demented far left package. Thanks for the gift but you really shouldn't have bothered.

Wow, always fun to poke a LIberTARDian, they are always so whacky.

Anyway,

It sounds like you got manipulated by an Arian Nation pamphlet.

You mean there's a nation for the 3rd century Christian Heresy that puts out pamphlets? (Yeah, I know you meant "Aryan Nation", but it's still fucking funny.)

LOL! You defend Bill Ayers and I"M the manipulated tool? You think Bill Ayers and an abortion clinic bomber are somehow different because you agree with Bill Ayers views.

Well, a bit more than that. Bill Ayers attacked symbolic targets. The Abortion Clinic bomber wants to bomb women because he ain't getting none. But I digree, because you are obviously confused here. It's kind of silly to call either one a "terrorist". Terrorist is just a silly word. One man's terrorist IS another man's freedom fighter.

Another hyperbolic verbal tactic you seem to use as a means to support terrorist tactics is to bring up the idea that Bin Laden was considered a freedom fighter when he was defending Afghanistan from a Russian invasion. Of course, the only answer to your redundant attempts at serial obfuscation is... so what? Bill Ayers is a terrorist. Terrorism exists. To pretend that terrorism doesn't exist because you approve of some types of terrorism is inane.

NO, you see, you miss the point more often than a retard in a special ed class. Russia didn't Invade Afghanistan. They were invited in by the LEGITIMATE government of Afghanistan. Nor was Bin Laden "Defending" Afghanistan. He was a Saudi National who because he had his own issues, hated western thought of all flavors. And Ronald Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter", armed him with a shitload of Stinger Missiles, and let him bring the most radical faction to power in Afghanistan.

On the other hand, Bill Ayers was fighting against a government that was fighting a war that it knew from the outset was unwinnable, was drafting mostly poor people to fight it against their will and criminalizing them if they refused, was shooting demonstrators when they protested against it. So not surprisingly, AMERICAN SOCIETY has forgiven him, except a few dead-enders like yourself who want to think you were on the right side of history. (In case you didn't get the memo, you weren't.)

Now, here's the thing. I agree entirely with going after Bin Laden for what he did. Not the ham-handed way Bush did it, of course. But at some point, people are going to have to start asking the question, what is in it for us to keep getting in the middle of their nonsense? Oil and Zionism are not good enough reasons.

Wow, always fun to attack of fascist, they are always so whacky.

What exactly is a digree? Is this a religious thing? I know it can't be a jewish thing since you hate all things "Jewy". (Yea, I know you meant "digress" but since you pointed out my misspelling and then did the same thing I though it was fucking funny).

You claim Bill Ayers attacked symbolic targets. Fine, I ask you though, were the people inside these targets "symbolic" as well?
I reiterate, dumbing down the effects of domestic terrorism just because you worship the cause shows a lack of objectivity. You sound more brainwashed that thoughtful.
You claim that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. In your world of course, all terrorists are freedom fighters except for the terrorists whom you politically disagree with. They are what you call "assholes". LOL! Cognitive much?
Then you get into a whole Reader's Digest condensed Afghanistan history "lesson". Again, I say... so what?
Bill Ayers is an unrepentant domestic terrorist. Putting a little red bow on his head while blathering on about afghanistan isn't going to change that fact. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Wow, always fun to attack of fascist, they are always so whacky.

What exactly is a digree? Is this a religious thing? I know it can't be a jewish thing since you hate all things "Jewy". (Yea, I know you meant "digress" but since you pointed out my misspelling and then did the same thing I though it was fucking funny).

You claim Bill Ayers attacked symbolic targets. Fine, I ask you though, were the people inside these targets "symbolic" as well?
I reiterate, dumbing down the effects of domestic terrorism just because you worship the cause shows a lack of objectivity. You sound more brainwashed that thoughtful.
You claim that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. In your world of course, all terrorists are freedom fighters except for the terrorists whom you politically disagree with. They are what you call "assholes". LOL! Cognitive much?
Then you get into a whole Reader's Digest condensed Afghanistan history "lesson". Again, I say... so what?
Bill Ayers is an unrepentant domestic terrorist. Putting a little red bow on his head while blathering on about afghanistan isn't going to change that fact. Deal with it.

There were people inside the Haymarket Statue? really?

Because that's the only thing the guy blew up.

Frankly, I don't have an opinion about the cause one way or the other... Was only a child when that nonsense was going on, but frankly, watching you guys weep because the country not only forgave the anti-war types but have elevated them to hero status is just fucking hilarious.

I'm sure there are assholes who think McVeigh and Dumpster Diver Rudolf are "Freedom Fighters". Of course, on the Libertardian right, "Freedom" means, "The right to get fucked up the ass by the wealthy".

You can pretend Bill Ayers didn't participate in a campaign of bombing public buildings as much as you want. You're just wrong though. I repeat, how vacuous is your argument that you have to PRETEND that Ayers only blew up a statue?
So you sympathize with Vietnam war protesters. So what? I sympathize with them as well. Who knows, I might have been one of them if I was around at that time. I do not sympathize with terrorists however. No matter the reason. Terrorism as a tool to advance one's cause is unacceptable in my mind. I have to admit though, watching the anti-war types trying to turn domestic terrorists during the Vietnam "police action" into the good guys is fucking hilarious.
I'm sure there are people who think McVeigh and Rudolf are "Freedom Fighters" as well. I'm sure there are even morons who think Bill Ayers is a "Freedom Fighter". I personally think they are all domestic terrorists.
The problem with liberals (besides propagating the main bulk of domestic terrorism) is that they want to fuck people in the ass with other people's money and then pat themselves on the back for their "altruism".
Oh yea, for future reference, I am not a libertarian. I am a conservative. So instead of saying "libertardian" as it pertains to me, you may want to say "constupidive" or something equally as witty. Thank you.

Last edited:
You can pretend Bill Ayers didn't participate in a campaign of bombing public buildings as much as you want. You're just wrong though. I repeat, how vacuous is your argument that you have to PRETEND that Ayers only blew up a statue?
So you sympathize with Vietnam war protesters. So what? I sympathize with them as well. Who knows, I might have been one of them if I was around at that time. I do not sympathize with terrorists however. No matter the reason. Terrorism as a tool to advance one's cause is unacceptable in my mind. I have to admit though, watching the anti-war types trying to turn domestic terrorists during the Vietnam "police action" into the good guys is fucking hilarious.
I'm sure there are people who think McVeigh and Rudolf are "Freedom Fighters" as well. I'm sure there are even morons who think Bill Ayers is a "Freedom Fighter". I personally think they are all domestic terrorists.
The problem with liberals (besides propagating the main bulk of domestic terrorism) is that they want to fuck people in the ass with other people's money and then pat themselves on the back for their "altruism".
Oh yea, for future reference, I am not a libertarian. I am a conservative. So instead of saying "libertardian" as it pertains to me, you may want to say "constupidive" or something equally as witty. Thank you.

No, seriously, dude, you're a whackadoodle. It's because of morons like you I walked away from the GOP. And not because you vote GOP, but because the GOP keeps pandering to a--holes like you when you are best ignored. You are the kind of "I've got mine, Fuck You" Ayn Rand reading a--hole who has stripped the GOP of all humanity, and reduced it to just the most slack-jawed bigots.

Point was, as much as you want to exaggerate what Ayers did, the government COULD NOT MAKE A CASE against him. Unlike McVeigh and Rudolf, who were easily convicted, the feds couldn't make a case after all the illegal evidence the FBI collected in operations where they sent agents in to instigate the very violence you denounce.

I'll repeat that for the dense. The FBI sent agents into groups like the Weather Underground to instigate the very violence they were trying to stop.

What is this,the nineteenth excuse for Bill Ayers? Now it was the FBI's fault?
People like me stripped the GOP of all humanity because I'm against domestic terrorism?
I'm a slack-jawed bigot because I'm against domestic terrorism?
How come I'm the bigot when you blame zionism on everything?
I'm a "I've got mine, Fuck you" a--hole because I'm against domestic terrorism?
Are you sure you know what a--hole means?
Do you feel o.k.?
Would you like some warm milk or something?

Last edited:
"Feminism" doesn't mean "defending women from attacks".

As to your theme, liberals don't rush to the defense of Palin for the same reason that Conservatives didn't rush to the defense of Fluke.

Cut the bullshit and obfuscation.
Palin was vilified by the main stream media for months.
One guy, Limbaugh, called her a nasty name.
Fluke is a flyspeck. Palin was trying to get the second highest office in the land.
Big difference. You side was so shit scared of Palin, you pilloried this woman and her family relentlessly. One person hung a mannequin done up to resemble Palin, from a window of his apartment. When people complained, the local law enforcement claimed it was art, covered by free speech. Had that been a likeness of Obama, all hell would have broken loose. The lefty double standard is saved.
The point made by the OP is that not one single left wing feminist stepped up to say "wait a minute. While we disagree with Palin's politics, she is a woman, wife and mother. We don't tolerate this kind of thing."....NOT ONE...

Why would a feminist defend Sarah Palin? She opposes abortion. She opposes women's rights, although she has benefitted greatly from the women's movement herself.

Bill Maher is a mysogynistic asshole, but he's also a comedian which means he is making jokes, as is David Letterman. Both are known to make jokes which are in poor taste from time to time. Liberals don't take comedians all that seriously.

Rush Limbaugh is a conservative leader that Republicans take very seriously. Big difference.

And Clementine, Sandra Fluke is a law student who was paying $4000 per year for health insurance as part of her tuition at a very expensive Catholic University. The student federation elected her to speak on behalf of the female students who would not have birth control covered under the health insurance provided by the university.

The reason it cost so much is because the doctor's visit to get the prescription, as well as the standard tests done at that visit, would not be covered, nor would the prescription itself.

When a Republican leader denigrates and insults a student who the student body elects as their spokesperson, it sends a clear message to women that Republicans don't want their votes.

You must have been one helluva challenge to your parents. You have an excuse for everything.
Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. As are Maher and that other guy...Letterman.
Fluke could have gone to Planned Parenthood and gotten her pills for next to nothing.
This was nothing to do with birth control. This was a cause. An attack on the Jesuit values of the school. She lost her case and the cause was over. Like I said, a flyspeck.
Sorry, if one wishes to have unprotected sex, that is their responsibility to pay for another means of birth control. Not anyone else's.
Sexual intercourse is not a right. It's a responsibility. It is a CHOICE that can result in consequences.
It is up to each of us as adults to limit our risk of unwanted pregnancy and/or STD's
Why this is so difficult for you libs to grasp is a mystery.

Forum List

Back