Let us discuss this openly... What exactly IS the "two states solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally harmless civilians, including women and children, being prevented, under the threat of death, from moving about their homeland

California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas were once the homelands of the Mexican people.

Pop quiz: What happens to 'harmless civilians' who illegally enter those states - simply by being Mexican?

Israel, like the United States, is a sovereign country. All sovereign countries have the right to control immigration.

Do you really think it is morally acceptable to murder, arrest or deport any of these human beings when they try to peacefully return to their places of origin?

Do you really think this is OK?

And the picture shows the entire reason for the Hamas attack.

In light of the second post, Jose, I would like to ask you the same question you asked Hollie. Do you think it is morally acceptable to murder human beings when they try to peacefully return to their places of origin? Because the second post I quoted here leads me to believe you find it not only acceptable, but justified and even heroic.

What is the ideal solution, in that case?

I know exactly what his solution is ...

3581760994_04d6794fc7_b.jpg

But it ain't gonna happen.

Well yes, the Zionist Jews have adopted many of the tactics of their previous oppressors, but do you think the rest of the world will allow the Zionists to murder all the non-Jews?

You think Zionists are "murdering" all the non Jews?

you know more than 20% of Israel's citizens are non-Jews, right? and they have full rights.

At least let us stay true to the facts

Firstly, I asked the question about killing all the non-Jews. Secondly, the Israelis rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than the population of Jews. You people keep up the charade that Apartheid South Africa kept up with respect to the Bantustans. You rule over the occupied territories, you control the borders, the air space, the territorial sea, you collect their taxes and you enter the territories with your armed forces wherever and whenever.

That is true (excluding the taxes part) but that only means that currently they're under Israel's control, which is known already. How does is make it apartheid? Is the separation based on race? no it is not, and you know it. So what gives.

finally someone takes this thread seriously

Did you seriously think anyone here would/could have a meaningful discussion about the I/P Conflict? Threads like this are like chum in the water to the 'Jews are Nazis' crowd. And why not? An anonymous internet forum is only place they can spew their Jew hatred with impunity. They can't say the things they like to say in public, they can't say them to their co-workers or their friends or relatives. They have to hide their Jew-hatred in the closet like any other degenerate perversion.

There is no point discussing the I/P Conflict with anyone who isn't an Israeli or Palestinian because no one from outside those two groups will ever dictate a solution to either party.

US Presidents, EU Bureaucrats, Russian Autocrats will all push their solutions on Israel looking to secure their spot in some History book. These kibitzers will come and go ... Israel will still be there, doing what is best for Israel.

I'm sorry, but I won't engage these Jew-hating vermin in any kind of discussion because that is precisely what they want.

I hear you.:(

Originally posted by Hollie
The pointless South Africa references are a staple among the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

As I followed your endless YOUTUBE VIDEO BATTLES with Tinmore there was a question I've always wanted to ask you, Hollie:

Do you really think it is morally acceptable to murder, arrest or deport any of these human beings when they try to peacefully return to their places of origin

gazaborder_rtr_img2.jpg

just because a MINORITY, and I repeat, contrary to what the propaganda says, a MINORITY among them happens to not believe in the separation between mosque and state?

Do you really think this is OK?

They want to settle their home where my home is, and I just won't let them. Sorry.

The exact same scene could be seen in the West Bank and Gaza in 1948, 4 decades before Hamas was created and years before the first fedayeen attack.

I repeat: As long as their mission is to build their home in MY home, kill me and take it away, then I will fight them.

Simple *shrug*

I'm ready to open this up with the Pro-Palestinians on this board who are willing to have a logal discussion, and those who are not haters who want Israel in the sea.

Let us talk this rationally. What exactly IS the two states solution? One for Israel and one for the Palestinians? What will be the borders of such states?

Can you openly tell me what is the benefit of the so called 67 lines? what good there is in them? and why they are better than a 1 state solution?

Please elaborate. Let us discuss this rationally. No name calling and cusses.

If your looking for a rational discussion it helps to not label your opponents as "haters who want Israel in the sea" I'm assuming you mean haters not as in religious bigots but as "player haters" as in they're just jealous of they're gold rings and pimped out Cadillacs. I know Trump uses that one alot but I dont think you people know what it means, the push them into the sea comment I'm guessing was a random out of context quote from Ahmadinejad from 2004 I think.

here is the older of map of israel
600x600.jpg

as you can see most of palestine is occupied by Israel, the 1967 agreement, is where most Palestinian groups say Israel should move back to. But since jews were safer in muslim palestine then they were in christian europe most people say this entire occupation was unnecessary and illegal to begin with, and has more to do with white vs arabs then it has anything to do with Jewish people.

Many jews are anti israel, and claim the state goes not only against scripture but causes further persecution of jews, and creates more problems than it solves

good.jpg

Jews-against-Israel.jpg

anti-israel.jpg

44a87ba3478f837ccc50a843793450d7.jpg

so before you label everyone who is against israel as "haters who want Israel in the sea." you should try learning a little bit more than what fox news force feeds you. Then you might know what the "so called 67 lines" are all about

That map of Israel and the West Bank/Gaza from 2005 isn't accurate at all. Arab propaganda. The West Bank is still filled with Arabs.

I'm ready to open this up with the Pro-Palestinians on this board who are willing to have a logal discussion, and those who are not haters who want Israel in the sea.

Let us talk this rationally. What exactly IS the two states solution? One for Israel and one for the Palestinians? What will be the borders of such states?

Can you openly tell me what is the benefit of the so called 67 lines? what good there is in them? and why they are better than a 1 state solution?

Please elaborate. Let us discuss this rationally. No name calling and cusses.

If your looking for a rational discussion it helps to not label your opponents as "haters who want Israel in the sea" I'm assuming you mean haters not as in religious bigots but as "player haters" as in they're just jealous of they're gold rings and pimped out Cadillacs. I know Trump uses that one alot but I dont think you people know what it means, the push them into the sea comment I'm guessing was a random out of context quote from Ahmadinejad from 2004 I think.

here is the older of map of israel
600x600.jpg

as you can see most of palestine is occupied by Israel, the 1967 agreement, is where most Palestinian groups say Israel should move back to. But since jews were safer in muslim palestine then they were in christian europe most people say this entire occupation was unnecessary and illegal to begin with, and has more to do with white vs arabs then it has anything to do with Jewish people.

Many jews are anti israel, and claim the state goes not only against scripture but causes further persecution of jews, and creates more problems than it solves

good.jpg

Jews-against-Israel.jpg

anti-israel.jpg

44a87ba3478f837ccc50a843793450d7.jpg

so before you label everyone who is against israel as "haters who want Israel in the sea." you should try learning a little bit more than what fox news force feeds you. Then you might know what the "so called 67 lines" are all about

That map of Israel and the West Bank/Gaza from 2005 isn't accurate at all. Arab propaganda. The West Bank is still filled with Arabs.

Sad that people ignore facts and/or twist them.

What is the ideal solution, in that case?

Well yes, the Zionist Jews have adopted many of the tactics of their previous oppressors, but do you think the rest of the world will allow the Zionists to murder all the non-Jews?

you know more than 20% of Israel's citizens are non-Jews, right? and they have full rights.

Firstly, I asked the question about killing all the non-Jews. Secondly, the Israelis rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than the population of Jews. You people keep up the charade that Apartheid South Africa kept up with respect to the Bantustans. You rule over the occupied territories, you control the borders, the air space, the territorial sea, you collect their taxes and you enter the territories with your armed forces wherever and whenever.

That is true (excluding the taxes part) but that only means that currently they're under Israel's control, which is known already. How does is make it apartheid? Is the separation based on race? no it is not, and you know it. So what gives.

I'm always surprised how little Israelis really know about their country's treatment of the Palestinians. Everyone except Israelis know that Israel collects almost all of the taxes paid by the Palestinians.

"Israel has halted transfers of the tax revenue it collects on behalf of the Palestinians in retaliation for their move to join the international criminal court in the Hague, according to Israeli media."

Israel freezes Palestinian tax funds over international criminal court move

I'm always surprised how little Israelis really know about their country's treatment of the Palestinians. Everyone except Israelis know that Israel collects almost all of the taxes paid by the Palestinians.

"Israel has halted transfers of the tax revenue it collects on behalf of the Palestinians in retaliation for their move to join the international criminal court in the Hague, according to Israeli media."

Again with insulting my intelligence. Palestinians 'on paper' pay taxes, but they are in debt of biollions to both electricity and water copmanies.

Again with insulting my intelligence. Palestinians 'on paper' pay taxes, but they are in debt of biollions to both electricity and water copmanies.

Oh FFS. Israel collects Palestinian taxes, what is wrong with you people, you can't just admit fact.

Did you even read this article that you yourself posted? It says that Israel collects the tax revenues on behalf of the Palestinians, and then transfers them to the PA each month.

Did you even read this article that you yourself posted? It says that Israel collects the tax revenues on behalf of the Palestinians, and then transfers them to the PA each month.

That was exactly what I stated. The Israelis collect Palestinian taxes. That's what Lipush denied.

And, if you read the article, they have been withholding transferring the taxes to the Palestinians to punish them for going to the ICC, which was not the point I was trying to make.

Collects or not. They're in deep debts. Don't argue on things you don't know.

It is you that denied that the Israelis collected Palestinian taxes. Don't argue about things you don't know.

I did not say such thing! I pointed out the fact that they're in debts!

So are we clear on that? Cheeses.

No we are not clear you are lying. This is what you wrote after I wrote that the Israelis collected Palestinian taxes.

"That is true (excluding the taxes part) but that only means that currently they're under Israel's control, which is known already. ..."

Can you people ever stick to the truth?

totally harmless civilians, including women and children, being prevented, under the threat of death, from moving about their homeland

California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas were once the homelands of the Mexican people.

Pop quiz: What happens to 'harmless civilians' who illegally enter those states - simply by being Mexican?

Israel, like the United States, is a sovereign country. All sovereign countries have the right to control immigration.
It is not about immigration. It is about people going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back