Let us discuss this openly... What exactly IS the "two states solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In answer to the question, though....

Areas A and B and Gaza to Palestine. Area C to Palestine to create a contiguous state with land swaps. Israel keeps Gush Etzion, Ma'ale Adumin, Ariel, East Jerusalem, Hebron (especially the holy places) and an access corridor to it. In exchange, suitable Israeli land with large Arab population and expansion for Gaza.

Israel controls the Temple Mount/Haram Al Sharif. But, if possible, a corridor for Palestinian access to same.

Residents become citizens of territory in which they are resident. Border areas in question have a referendum to decide which side of the line they want to belong to. Dual citizenship permitted for all who apply, but this carries a risk of deportation for criminal activity or incitement. Anyone wishing to change residency due to this agreement is given generous incentives to relocate.

Both nations agree to provide equality in cultural and language preservation, education, laws, etc. while acknowledging the essential Jewish or Arab nature of the State.

What is the ideal solution, in that case?

I know exactly what his solution is ...

3581760994_04d6794fc7_b.jpg

But it ain't gonna happen.

I see we are off to a good start. Israel has created a terrible mess that will be difficult to unwind. The two state solution is wrong in many ways. It was first thrown on the table in 1937. Eighty years later we are farther away from a two state solution than we were then. "Everybody knows" that it is the only solution. So if it is such a good idea, why hasn't it happened?

Because it's as bad as the status quo?

And if it is, then what is your solution?
Decolonization.

Which means, what, in the field?

Well yes, the Zionist Jews have adopted many of the tactics of their previous oppressors, but do you think the rest of the world will allow the Zionists to murder all the non-Jews?

You think Zionists are "murdering" all the non Jews?

you know more than 20% of Israel's citizens are non-Jews, right? and they have full rights.

At least let us stay true to the facts

Areas A and B and Gaza to Palestine. Area C to Palestine to create a contiguous state with land swaps. Israel keeps Gush Etzion, Ma'ale Adumin, Ariel, East Jerusalem, Hebron (especially the holy places) and an access corridor to it. In exchange, suitable Israeli land with large Arab population and expansion for Gaza.

Israel controls the Temple Mount/Haram Al Sharif. But, if possible, a corridor for Palestinian access to same.

Residents become citizens of territory in which they are resident. Border areas in question have a referendum to decide which side of the line they want to belong to. Dual citizenship permitted for all who apply, but this carries a risk of deportation for criminal activity or incitement. Anyone wishing to change residency due to this agreement is given generous incentives to relocate.

Both nations agree to provide equality in cultural and language preservation, education, laws, etc. while acknowledging the essential Jewish or Arab nature of the State.

Thank you, finally someone takes this thread seriously. But ok, say all of this happens, what about Gaza?

Well yes, the Zionist Jews have adopted many of the tactics of their previous oppressors, but do you think the rest of the world will allow the Zionists to murder all the non-Jews?

you know more than 20% of Israel's citizens are non-Jews, right? and they have full rights.

Firstly, I asked the question about killing all the non-Jews. Secondly, the Israelis rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than the population of Jews. You people keep up the charade that Apartheid South Africa kept up with respect to the Bantustans. You rule over the occupied territories, you control the borders, the air space, the territorial sea, you collect their taxes and you enter the territories with your armed forces wherever and whenever.

Firstly, I asked the question about killing all the non-Jews. Secondly, the Israelis rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than the population of Jews. You people keep up the charade that Apartheid South Africa kept up with respect to the Bantustans. You rule over the occupied territories, you control the borders, the air space, the territorial sea, you collect their taxes and you enter the territories with your armed forces wherever and whenever.

Frankly, you people are your own worst enemies. Israelis have controls in place that are designed to suppress the worst elements of those who live, breathe and die by the Hamas Charter. Without controls on the borders, air space and territorial sea, the Islamic barbarians would be attempting to fulfill their Charter:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

You people make no pretense about your Nazi ideological gosls.

finally someone takes this thread seriously

Did you seriously think anyone here would/could have a meaningful discussion about the I/P Conflict? Threads like this are like chum in the water to the 'Jews are Nazis' crowd. And why not? An anonymous internet forum is only place they can spew their Jew hatred with impunity. They can't say the things they like to say in public, they can't say them to their co-workers or their friends or relatives. They have to hide their Jew-hatred in the closet like any other degenerate perversion.

There is no point discussing the I/P Conflict with anyone who isn't an Israeli or Palestinian because no one from outside those two groups will ever dictate a solution to either party.

US Presidents, EU Bureaucrats, Russian Autocrats will all push their solutions on Israel looking to secure their spot in some History book. These kibitzers will come and go ... Israel will still be there, doing what is best for Israel.

I'm sorry, but I won't engage these Jew-hating vermin in any kind of discussion because that is precisely what they want.

Originally posted by fncceo
There is no point discussing the I/P Conflict with anyone who isn't an Israeli or Palestinian because no one from outside those two groups will ever dictate a solution to either party.

This is the same point white supremacists in South Africa spent 4 decades telling the rest of the world

The conflict between South Africa and the Bantu is an internal problem. The international community cannot impose a solution.

I guess this is the standard babble regurgitated by every supremacist state on their way to the garbage can of human history.

This is a good plan.

Originally posted by fncceo

This is the same point white supremacists in South Africa spent 4 decades telling the rest of the world

The conflict between South Africa and the Bantu is an internal problem. The international community cannot impose a solution.

I guess this is the standard babble regurgitated by every supremacist state on their way to the garbage can of human history.

The pointless South Africa references are a staple among the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers. The fact is, the international community cannot negotiate nor can they resolve anything with two competing Islamic terrorist enclaves (Hamas and Fatah) both of which represent competing mini-caliphates viciously antagonistic to one-another.

Originally posted by Hollie
The pointless South Africa references are a staple among the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

As I followed your endless YOUTUBE VIDEO BATTLES with Tinmore there was a question I've always wanted to ask you, Hollie:

Do you really think it is morally acceptable to murder, arrest or deport any of these human beings when they try to peacefully return to their places of origin

gazaborder_rtr_img2.jpg

just because a MINORITY, and I repeat, contrary to what the propaganda says, a MINORITY among them happens to not believe in the separation between mosque and state?

Do you really think this is OK?

The pointless South Africa references are a staple among the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

As I followed your endless YOUTUBE VIDEO BATTLES with Tinmore there was a question I've always wanted to ask you, Hollie:

Do you really think it is morally acceptable to murder, arrest or deport any of these human beings when they try to peacefully return to their places of origin

gazaborder_rtr_img2.jpg

just because a MINORITY, and I repeat, contrary to what the propaganda says, a MINORITY among them happens to not believe in the separation between mosque and state?

Do you really think this is OK?

Your undated, un-sourced and unattributed photo tells me nothing. Are those people perhaps Christian Copts who have been forced from their homes in Egypt? Could they be Shia Moslems purged from the Sunni majority Middle East? How about Arab Syrians fleeing from their fellow Arab oppressors? Fatah politburo members expelled from a Gaza?

Note: late edit. I did a search for your image and it linked to a late November 2012 news article.

This is from earlier in November 2012:

Tel Aviv bus hit by bomb; Hamas celebrates

Last edited:
Note: late edit. I did a search for your image and it linked to a late November 2012 news article.

And the picture shows the entire reason for the Hamas attack.

Non-combatants, totally harmless civilians, including women and children, being prevented, under the threat of death, from moving about their homeland by virtue of being arabs.

The exact same scene could be seen in the West Bank and Gaza in 1948, 4 decades before Hamas was created and years before the first fedayeen attack.

And the picture shows the entire reason for the Hamas attack.

Non-combatants, totally harmless civilians, including women and children, being prevented, under the threat of death, from moving about their homeland by virtue of being arabs.
Right. Hamas has an entitlement to mass murder Israeli civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back