Left wing Pope calls sexual victims satan

Can you prove that your god is real? That's really all I care about.
If you really wanted to know if God is real, you would stop trolling this forum and seek Him.
How?

I came to this religion forum because I wanted to see if the believers here had anything concrete to base their belief in god on. Turns out, nobody has any real proof. Watch, you're just going to blow me off with homilies, not actual proof.
I'm blowing you off because all you offer is childish bullsh*t like the Pope looks drunk and pedos are running things.
I'm asking you to prove your god to me and you're getting all huffy and changing the subject to give yourself an out. Happens all the time here.
I’ve done it dozens of times. You keep rejecting it without good reason. The only way you will ever know is to test it for yourself. Something you have never or will never do because you have too much faith in yourself that you can’t be wrong about anything.
You have a theory without actual proof. You need to show why the universe was made by your invisible being. You haven't.

Our universe may have come from an exploding black hole from another universe. You just don't know.
We know that is wrong. Learn some science.
Science doesn't know where the BB came from.
Stephen Hawking and Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity say otherwise.
Then link me to where it explains where all the matter came from at the BB.
This universe. Look it up.
See? You have nothing.

Can you prove that your god is real? That's really all I care about.
If you really wanted to know if God is real, you would stop trolling this forum and seek Him.
How?

I came to this religion forum because I wanted to see if the believers here had anything concrete to base their belief in god on. Turns out, nobody has any real proof. Watch, you're just going to blow me off with homilies, not actual proof.
<coughing> bullshit.
Just because you couldn't prove your god to me doesn't mean someone else might not be able to.
There is no evidence you will accept.
You have no proof whatsoever.

We know that is wrong. Learn some science.
See? You have nothing.
I have science. You have nothing. Your first clue should have been where you admitted that you didn’t know.

How?

<coughing> bullshit.
Just because you couldn't prove your god to me doesn't mean someone else might not be able to.
Existence is proof. Try studying it.

How?

I'm blowing you off because all you offer is childish bullsh*t like the Pope looks drunk and pedos are running things.
I'm asking you to prove your god to me and you're getting all huffy and changing the subject to give yourself an out. Happens all the time here.
I’ve done it dozens of times. You keep rejecting it without good reason. The only way you will ever know is to test it for yourself. Something you have never or will never do because you have too much faith in yourself that you can’t be wrong about anything.
You have a theory without actual proof. You need to show why the universe was made by your invisible being. You haven't.
I have tested it. You are the one with nothing. Until you do test it, you will continue to have nothing.

See? You have nothing.
I have science. You have nothing. Your first clue should have been where you admitted that you didn’t know.
Shaddup fool, you have nothing.

How?

<coughing> bullshit.
How is existence proof of an invisible being pulling all the strings?

How?

I have tested it. You are the one with nothing. Until you do test it, you will continue to have nothing.
So no scientific proof, just your word. Got it.

See? You have nothing.
Shaddup fool, you have nothing.
The fool says there is no God without ever looking for God.

Everything around you is proof. You just reject it because there is no proof that you will accept.

<coughing> bullshit.
You would have to study it to understand it. I have already explained it to you dozens of times.

Pope Francis is at least on the right track. Remember that the bitch Ratzinger came before him, and he was a right-wing asshole.

Remember also that the RC church is structured as a monarchy, with a centralized government, while most protestants don't have this structure, so there is no way to hold imbeciles like graham or jeffress or hagee or "focus on the family" and the like accountable for anything.

Everything around you is proof. You just reject it because there is no proof that you will accept.
You can't tie all your "proof" to an invisible superbeing in another dimension.

You would have to study it to understand it. I have already explained it to you dozens of times.
No you haven't. You have nothing that ties existence to an invisible being that nobody can see.

If you believe God exists in another dimension then why are you demanding proof?

No you haven't. You have nothing that ties existence to an invisible being that nobody can see.
Sure I do. I have our experiences creating things and logic.

If you believe God exists in another dimension then why are you demanding proof?
Why not have some proof? You seem to have a problem with real proof.

Sure I do. I have our experiences creating things and logic.
How does that lead you to an invisible being?

Why not have some proof? You seem to have a problem with real proof.
What proof would you expect from another dimension, Einstein?

Forum List

Back